This is not B&B! Pls don't make the show worse

Posted: 12 years ago

I have seen some posts expressing happiness that Niviarth will happen! I wish IF had a dislike button!
I agree it was not fair to separate them.. But how can anyone think of uniting Sid & Nivi now?
Nivi is Sid's brother's wife in all sense. Nivi has given her body and soul to Viren.

This not Bold and The Beautiful show where one person marries and sleeps with all the brothers in the family! I hope CT's show some sense. Even in Bidaai they did not think of getting Ragini married to Alekh and I am happy that they didn't!
I was about to start the same topic that if Nivi ends up with S. it will be like Bold & Beautiful. And I totally agree with u RS will never go that way. If Nivren were just engaged then it would have been something different. But for god sake yaar they r married.
actually even i felt thesame when nivi and Viren got married...I felt viren is marrying his Bhabhi...Nivi had taken vows with Siddharth thinking that they are husband and wife,,forever and that She is his sangini...same with Siddharth..He had taken vows with her with all those hymns in the background...So wht if her stole caught fire.In their minds they already belonged with eachother,,,
Still the storyline turned dirty isnt it???Viren married his Brothers love ...So that is OK...just becoz he is all Goody Goody now its acceptable that he too commited  sin...So if he wants to repent now...
we should give him a chance to do that😛Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
I agree with U both,  Its not fair and its totally not done,  I agree injustice was done with Nivi and Sid and they were forced to separate, But now Nivi already loves Loves Viren sooo much,  then how can she go back to Sidharth,  RS should not show such a thing happening,  because Nivren have already given their heart and soul to each other,  If they had to Unite Sid and Nivi then none of the couples should have consumated their marriage, they should have kept themselves away from their respective partners and just had  been sincere to their love,  neither Sid would love Divya not Nivi would love Viren,  this would never happen, 
If at any point it was shown that nivi is not over sid yet then maybe siddharth and nivi reunioun was possible but she loves viren, she has given her everything to viren and there is no place 4 siddharth in her life now
I agree it was wrong to get Nivi and Viren married when Sid-Nivi were in love. It would have been okay to get Nivi Sid together if they had not moved on. But if they do it now, what does it say about Nivi's character? In that case, why did she move on with Viren and consummate her marriage if she was still in love with Sid?
Totally agree with you, this is not the Bold and the Beautiful. We have our indian values embedded here. @kavianand, Sid and Nivi NEVER get married!!! They both never take those incomplete pheres seriously coz if they did they would never have got married to different ppl. Sid knew that Nivi was pretending to be in love with Viren but still he kept quiet and married Divya... Look they even have a baby now too. This is just my POV, your don't have to agree with it. But I find it degrading when people start celebrating a separation even before it happen...NivRen is and always will be the best jodi seen on Tv.Edited by dyhardfan - 12 years ago
NOW NIVI LOVES VIREN HOW CAN SHE GO BACK TO SID IT'S ILOGICAL SID IS HER BROTHER .
Hey Honest, Sorry dont know your name. It is so true it's not Bold and beautiful and people need to wake up.  Nivarth is NOT right anymore and whatever happened between them proves that it wasn't love it was just an infatuation cuz if u love someone enuf you are ready to fight the whole world for it. Sid didn't do that and Nivi also moved on and Viren is one and ONLY TRUE LOVE for Nivi or vice versa.
Nivrath fans plz just stop this,if u wanna enjoy the separation of nivren then wait till they actually separate.Y r u guys saying tht nivren fans r wrong cuz we r not the producer or director who has choices to change the storyline.We r viewers and so we have the right to chose for the better.And plz understand tht sid-nivi never married and if they took vows they never consummated.Viren and nivi are joined by all means and are sincere lovers and husband-wife.Like nivi forgot sid,she will never forget viren cuz he is the real love of her life.(if yr wish comes true of nivren separation).Plz just stop it,its like 6 months or more tht nivrath separated and from tht time neither sid nor nivi gave any signs of love and feelings towards each other.Now in the show too they forgotten the past and r good friends like they used to be.Nivren wud never separate and if they do then cts r making fun of love and marriage.Sorry for being rude.