Mohabbat Lounge#127[18/5/Epi-147]

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Start sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments; however,not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason๐Ÿ˜ณ

***** IMPORTANT *****
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.
Sign the petition the more the better :)
Join this group on FB - Lets Save KMH
Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053Tel: 91-22-4069-8000

Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: 
[email protected]

Links to previous thread :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1685579

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MLians ;)
Some special warm hugs๐Ÿค— to -sanju- for giving us a reason to smile, laugh & dance๐Ÿ˜† in between all the tensions, you made our days soo much easy. We owe this happiness to you๐Ÿค— & for getting us this sweet autograph
โค๏ธThank you sooo much for doin this for all we will cherish this all our livesโค๏ธ
*Credits* -Sanju- <<- we love you..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

SONG OF THE DAY
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested based on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for Arjuhi

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Super loved today's episode. Apart from kailash's song everthing was great. An episode that has sweet Arjuhi moments & ullu family member ki band bajana i just love that epi.  

The start was great with the blind honaar officer searching the bus & not noticing Arjuhi despite being infront of him. I had heard of love is blind but never new it makes others blind too. But glad it did cos it saved our Arjuhi.

Glad finally someone gave Arjuhi credit for being smart.But the officer did not know how smart.
The way Rajveer talked to his officer i was wishing he answers him back saying " have you been blind in the past or are blind now " cos if for so long they have escaped from him can't the other officer make mistakes. But i guess mistakes are only allowerd for the ullu's.

Bus passengers were great the way they helped arjuhi & got them to tell the love story so we got some  precious Arjuhi flashbacks. I liked how they all spoke to not lift Arohi's ghungat. It was rajasthani pride. wow what a line. And we got a bus full of cupids who helped cos of seeing Arjuhi's love.

Arjuhi were looking mast in rajasthani style. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ Though the change of clothes twice in the bus is a mystery.but they looked awesome in both outfits. Even bought back memmories of KMH 1. Loved the flashback momments.But did not like the song used here. PLEASE CV'S USE KMH TITLE SONG TERE SAANSON KI. IT WOULD HAVE CREATED THE EXTRA MAGIC HERE WITH THE FLASHBACKS.

So much of rocking & rolling was not needed.Don't know how many ppl were rocking the bus but alot would have been needed.So rather than using this method they could have drove a bit & used that scene. If anyone saw so much rocking & rolling from the outside provided the rockers were invisible it would have been assumed a saucy scene was going on inside the bus.But i am sure it would not have rocked as much even then. Pls this makes the scene way over the top. Dont u guys ever see a moving bus. Next time keep the rocking to a limit. If another scene is used cos not many episodes r remaining.

have a lot to write but nothing different to what everyone has covered alreday. so just stopping here.Did not want to leave the reserved spot blank.

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Epi starts with police wale uncle getting in to search bus full of rajasthani people...Says check properly bohot shane hai arjuhi ๐Ÿคฃ *yeah yeah police uncle bohot shane hai wo dono jo yeh acp clown ki clowny brigade nahi hai *๐Ÿคฃ

Loved the way karan said "mahri beendni hai iska ghungat nahi uthega" ๐Ÿ˜ณ apparently aaj kal almost all daily soaps are based on rajasthani ethnicity and though arohi doesnt watch those soaps arjun does and he learnt rajasthani from there ๐Ÿคฃ Lage raho arjun u are proving u are unique in every sense ๐Ÿคฃ

Bus wale people are such sweathearts โค๏ธ they say that sache pyaar karne walo ko help karna is a very good thing and anyone who has seen arjuhi together will never want them to see them seperate๐Ÿ‘...hayo rabba toh yeh ullu's ki kya ankhein nahi hai inhe yeh mohabbat nahi dikhti kya??

People in the bus being the sweethearts that they are ask arjuhi about the start of their love story...hayo rabba...Arjuhi falshbacking their KHATARNAK meet...their destiny moments...their jungle memories...their married life memories *Arifa dies with happiness* Arjun plays KMH flute tune on the flute *Arifa is brought back to life* hayeee dreamland...amazing sequence ๐Ÿ˜

The whole first part Left me speechless...seriously nothing to say cant find appropriate words to praise amazing epi...deffo one of the best ever...loved the revival of the destiny moment,the flute ur rajasthani accent,punji sharma look... luvd it all super amazing it was๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ [though m curious as to where they changed in the bus ๐Ÿ˜‰narnia wala wardrobe tha kya us bus mein??first changes to rajasthani and then to punji sharma!!๐ŸคฃAhh well waise bhi apparently bus was being shaken and not moving to begin with maybe utar ke change kark phir chad gaye after all it is BT recession land ๐Ÿคฃ]

And the flute needs a special mention it made me super duper happy๐Ÿ˜...still cant forget the day me and aksh had spammed karans status after woofer-amplifier saying we want him to play flute again we were particularly high that day๐Ÿคฃ hayyeee...damn a dream come true...it was so beautiful...too god damn happy about this and the realisation and talking about the destiny moment which were dying to see since like forever...too good cv's u did an amazing job *takes a bow*

But we have a HUGE request its very very very huge we want KMH title track being played in KMH...somehow the people responsible for bg have to b reminded that we can hear new songs and tracks by ourselves kmh mein kmh2 ka title track play karle we can hear it foeva without gettin bored of it...so start playing it you have lost 2 chances for it already not anymore pleaseee...all the arjuhi moments from now on should be on title track its a mood and scene killer to see random BG's instead when we have such a beautiful BG of our own๐Ÿ˜ณ

None of the police able to catch arjuhi...obviously don and mrs.don ko pakadna kisi clown ya uski clownly force ke bas ki baat nahi...btw that rathore uncle was scaring me dint like him much๐Ÿ˜›

Rajveer uncle said arjuhi ke pyaar aur arjuhi ko wo khatam karenge...i say try kark dikhaio tab tumhe mein khatam karungi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

BREAKING NEWS 1:Police  people acting smart...more importantly acp clown ulluwalia finds his brain...thinks of reason why he is being unsuccessful...goes on flight to udaipur...so much thinking in one day??so he doesnt do any further mehnat and doesnt run beind arjuhi uske knees dukh rahe honge na from all the thinking๐Ÿคฃ

BREAKING NEWS 2: Acp clown ke flashback mein hi sahi mera vampy aa gaya missed u vampy  ๐Ÿคฃ

BREAKING NEWS 3: Rondu acting strong...daddu getting more footage...arvind being dissapear...vampy comes to re-appear n rajveer gets into thinking mode lagta hai ullu redemption dur nahi...go on i wud love seeing all of em pair padofying and mafi mangofyin from arjun ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Loved arjuhi running away...i was like go ajruhi go...perfect BG...running into the house cool...officer does dhedshanagiri doesnt tell rajveer...fire lagayega to the house hmmm...lets see how this turns out...interesting indeed...cant wait for tomorows epi...my most fav scene of kmh1 will be recreated in kmh2 hayeee can it get any better???i dont think so...btw yeh arohi sharma ke kapde pehente hi fullon sharma ke charecter mein ghus gayi she got herself hurt on the knee its true wat they say old habits die hard ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And as kavya said epi worth watchin rewatching and then rewatching again...Thank you for this epi CV's eagerly waiting for what u have planned next...๐Ÿ˜

If u are taking leap then we dont want the chase to continue...we dont want kmh to end with arjuhi on the run...resolve this raaz,ajrun past,ksa killer everything in this week and show us ullu's redemption...then we want arjuhi to go n live in arjuns mom house...we want a cute and romantic SR...then leap can be taken...arjun pampering her in few small scenes...then hospital scene of arohi delivery reference can be taken from salam namastey...and then we want our aman and preet...arjuhi having twins...wo do aur unke do perfect family...some cute family moments...a maha episode...and a beautiful end...and for all our sake use the title track wenever there is a chance for song we dont want random songs

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haaayyeee... Arjuhi nd the flute tune!!!๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜..

Ok... I shud stop drooling now... Back to my take!!๐Ÿ˜†

epi strted off very nicely..โญ๏ธ..
Arjuhi were hiding in the bus..humare mr&mrs punjab to mr&mrs rajasthani..๐Ÿ˜†
Loved those passengers for helping arjuhi!!๐Ÿค—ss to all of them... Jo pyaar apno ko nhi dikha wo parayon ko to dikh gya!!

Bozo ke haath se phir se arjuhi ran away..๐Ÿ˜† oh..nd i loved the way arjun said ye meri bheendni hai..isse haath mat lagana..โค๏ธ.. I didnt noe humara DON bhi daily soaps dekhta hai...๐Ÿ˜†

arjuhi ke pyaar ke kaam dushman hai jo ek aur rathore aa gya??!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข ab ye bhi PKD ke side mein aake arjuhi ki life mein bawal macha rha hai,,๐Ÿคฌ

bozo ke paas dimaag bhi hai?? ๐Ÿคฃ Pehle usne phone tap kiya, then arjuhi ko almost pakda, then he took out info as to whr the bus was heading, then he went on a flight to udaypur( BT walon ka recession is on a hold i guess ๐Ÿคฃ), then uski antaratma ne bola that arjuhi are right so usse suddenly realise hua that ye sab destiny hai..(lol...destiny once again ๐Ÿ˜†) bt anyways i do hope that rajveer realises his mistake nd says sorry to arjun..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

hayye... Nd now i come to the highlight of the epi..

Arjuhi nd the flute tune!!!๐Ÿ˜..๐Ÿ˜..โค๏ธ..โค๏ธ..โญ๏ธ
Loved that part of the epi to the core of my heart!!โค๏ธ
the flute tune..the memories..sharma nd punji.. Loved it all!!โญ๏ธ hayye... Yaadein taza kr di cvs ne..๐Ÿค— bt i wud have love if they had shown the fbs of their post marriage scenes also..including that bday one... Bt anyways the scene was too cute..
Arohi is right the flute tune is really intoxicating!! It has all the nasha..it has the charm that can make anyone attracted to it!!โญ๏ธ

haha...cvs we realised that the bus wasnt moving and aap log hi hila rhe the!!๐Ÿ˜† nd one thing i didnt understand was that how did arjuhi changes the clothes twice in such a enclosed bus??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

alll in all a must watch epi!! Loved sharma-punji comeback..!!โค๏ธ.. Also loved the old flash backs that the cvs showed us!!๐Ÿ‘

BT I WUD HAVE LOVED IF 'TERE SAANSON SE HI WUD HAVE BEEN PLAYED'!! PLZ CVS WE KNOW THAT EACH ND EVERY SONG FITS INTO ARJUHI BT PLZ PLAY THE TITLE TRACK!! HUMARE KAAN TARAS GAYE HAI SUNNE KO!!

thats it from me...will edit more pts tomorrow if needed!!Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aaj toh deffo take likhna banta hai... hayye!! singu arohi aur punji arohi!! ๐Ÿ˜

CV'S: WE WANT TITLE TRACK PLAYED - TERI SANSON KI
remember the song u recorded for this season!!! no? that's why u shud play it more often.. ๐Ÿ˜ก infact stop luking for other BGs.. u have perfectly awesome BGs ready for KMH. just play them... u'll be eulogized forever.. no more random film songs in this show plz... only 8 epi's left ๐Ÿ˜ญ

also want maha episode for the grand finale and hume amanpreet chahiye.. humari maange puri karo CVs ๐Ÿ˜†

now to the epi.. luved it.. re runs dekh dekh ke faint ho rahe hai!! *taaliyan*
arjun arohi chalte hue bus me chadhe, aur chalte chalte, kapde bhi badal liye, woh bhi bhare bus me!!๐Ÿ˜† *taaliyan*
CV's ne phir continuity dikhayi par 2 min pehle se nahi.. *taaliyan*
police wale ko nakli mustache asli lagi, aur asli wala nakli *taaliyan*
bus wale natak company ke hai kya? extra clothes aur fake mucchi leke ghum rahe hai *taaliyan*
KMH ke creative team bhi rajasthani mood me hai.. ullus ne nahi pehchana, par humne pehchaan liya *taaliyan*
"inspector sahab, beendni hai hamari, ab iska ghungat toh na kheenchne dun!! samjhe?" ๐Ÿฅณ
arohi nahi par arjun daily soaps dekhta hai aur rajasthani bhi seekhli *taaliyan*
itne dinon se arjuhi chilla chilla kar keh rahe hai aur ullus nahi samjhe par arjuhi jahan bhi jaate hai, har koi inke sacche pyar ko samajh kar madad karta hai... *taaliyan*
bus wale rajasthani cupids ke liye zor se *taaliyan*
arjun arohi ke flashback subhan allah!! loved their sweet memories!! gaddi me jaate jaate apne pyar ke raaston me tehel rahe the ๐Ÿ˜
khatarnak first meet, jungle wala semi honeymoon, arohi ke baansuri sunne ke wish *taaliyan*
arjun the beend ke bansuri ke liye dhamakedar *taaliyan* thnx CVs.. ye dekhne ke liye kab se wait kar rahe the!! arjun flute bajaye, aur arohi admire kare!! ๐Ÿ˜
bus me hil hil ke, arjuhi ke dil mil mil ke, jo hume bansuri sunayi.. humare dil khil khil ke reh gaye!! ๐Ÿคฃ p.s. we know the bus didn't move at all!! ๐Ÿ˜› but the bus was rocking so much n still arjun delivered his masterpiece flute rendition..๐Ÿ˜› *taaliyan*

arohi arjun ne phir se kapde badle!! iss baar punji aur sharma ban ke aayo hai!! ghane din ho gayo ๐Ÿ˜ unn dino ke mharo memories ghane meetho lago hai!! *taaliyan*
Udaypur ke sightseeing trip me pehla stop.. airport!! *taaliyan*
chachu ki bhare bus me arjuhi ko pakadne ki koshish.. cupids khele dodge ball aur arjuhi phir bhi bhaag gaye!! aur chachu ke honhar officers kare chachu se gaddari!! *taaliyan*๐Ÿ˜ˆ
just watched this scene again.. chachu has his pistol out n still the bus full of ppl dare to defy him!!! *taaliyan* chachu ab toh maan jao ki aap ki kahin bhi nahi chalti!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Chachu: "inke sacche pyaar ka THE end mein karunga!!" Aksh: "pehle apne kacche ideas ko kisi khai me phenk!! nalayak, vardi utar ke phenk de ๐Ÿคฃkitni baar koshish ki, phir bhi arjun ko pakad na saka!! " ullus will be ullus *taaliyan*
chachu ke ungodly iraadon me god ne ki interference.. *taaliyan*

KMH goes religious on us!! ek ek kar ke saare ullus god ke paas jaa rahe hai.. one way or another ๐Ÿ˜› Amrit hamesha hi apne rab ka number hold pe rakkhe hai, DJ went to gurudware, KSA tried direct entry!! ab chachu lagta hai pooja karenge.. unke BG se toh yahi lagta hai!! *taaliyan*
punji aur arohi har boundary laang rahe hai.. pyar ke, kanoon ke aur logon ke ghar ke bhi *taaliyan*
hawaldar ko laga arjuhi pahad cross kar ke china gaye honge!!  *taaliyan*

police wala chachu ki vaat lagane ke liye ghar ko aag lagayenge.. inhe chachu se dushmani hai ya 5 lakh ki khwaish?? manne toh doubt hove hai!! police vale saare ke saare khotte nikle.. arjuhi chuhe thode hi hai ke aag lagayenge.. CVs u dint find any other way to give a fire scene? but why a fire scene.. that fire scene in season 1 was patented to that season.. aap punji aur arohi dikhana chahte hai theek hai, but why fire scene.. u cud have shown something else.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

khair, on the whole it was a superb episode.. plz plz plz play the title song!!! teri sanson duet version plz!!! and hated the BG for the flashback.. it was a perfect moment to play the title track. you have lost two precious chances to play that title track. kal bhi saibo play kar diya!! plz take care of this!!๐Ÿ˜ก

over n out from MLSA Samvadata Aksh.. taaliyan baja baja ke haath dukh rahe hai.. phir bhi ruk nahi rahe!! must watch epi!
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
dunno what they'll show after the leap..!! n why do we need a leap..?!! dnt wanna see arjuhi still running after that.....n want to see a SR n aman n preet...n i want everything to be resolved..properly..!!๐Ÿ˜’
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hayeee...!! arjuhi!!...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜...muah!! ๐Ÿค— loved every scene of dere's...esp the flashbacks..n arjun's rajasthani language...๐Ÿ˜...superloved that line of his..!! stole my heart!!๐Ÿ˜ณ...n arjuhi in Punji-sharma fire scene clothes was a cherry on the cake...KMH1 aur fire scene ki yaad diladi...๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ...i wish we didn't see KMH1 in KMH2..i wish CVs had shown sumthing else instead of the fire scene...making me senti..๐Ÿ˜’
*Epi starts wid Arjuhi in Rajasthani disguise...hayye..!! the perfect rajasthani couple ever..!!๐Ÿ˜...n arjun's khol eyes...killerโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜...just love his eyes...have so much to say...so many emotions...so much charm n magic...his eyes r so beautiful n expressive...โค๏ธ

*Police comes in n calls arjuhi "shaane"..!!omg that word cracked me up so badly...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...n the way the police officer sed that was superfunny...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...

*a big hug to the bus wale..๐Ÿค—..for helping arjuhi...n what they said was rite...looking at dem no one wud ever wanna seperate demโญ๏ธ..n they were heloing true lovers which is a gud thing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*Police come up to arjuhi...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...but arjun very smart uses his rajasthani dialogue n says "mahri beendni hai iska ghungat nahi uthega"...hayyee...!! that stole my heart..!!..just loved the way he said it...Karan's Rajasthani๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘...arohi also impressed asks arjun how he knew rajasthani...n once agiana arjun proves his uniqueness by saying that TV soaps r based on rajasthani...๐Ÿ˜•..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...dialogue writer jee...๐Ÿ˜ˆ..that was so not part of arjun's character๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...wish you gave a bettr explanation for it๐Ÿ˜›

*bus wale again being mercyfull to us viewers๐Ÿ˜† n ask arjuhi abt their lovestory...๐Ÿ˜ณ...n for arohi it was a khatarnaak meeting...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†..n the flashbacks start...from their first meet...to their semi honeymoon aka jungle daysโ˜บ๏ธ...to arjun kissing arohi while doing her zip to arjuhi's reunion hug๐Ÿ˜...first of all...not happy wid the song...not familer wid it at all...n the song was very slow and did not match up to arjuhi's intense n cute scenes๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ i so badly wanted Teri saanson se to be played...miss that song like hell..n whats worse the original song hasn't been played once in the show!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ..secondly, wanted more flashback scenes๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...like after arjuhi's first meet...their second yet proper meet during Gauri-rajveer's engagement...arjun arohi scene6 to finish the job ep3 the moment where arjuhi were in that room..arohi slips n arjun catches her..that moment was supercuteโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜...arjun arohi scene26 quarrel in the locked room ep14 Sarhali scenes...the parde ke peeche convo..๐Ÿ˜ณ..arjun arohi scene88 sweet talk through curtain ep31seeing sunrise together scene...
arjun arohi scene89 seeing sunrise together ep31, maybe sum scenes where arjun is trying to win arohi over...i loved the scene where arohi kept asking arjun to give the ring back that mamaji gave to both of dem..n arjun just pulls her closer to him๐Ÿ˜..
arjun arohi scene128 your man is here ep49.the scene where arjun finally has the right to ask for arohi's hand..n he ask shefali to send arohi to her room...that scene was amazing..!!โค๏ธ...arjuhi's private talk...arjun wiping her tears..hayee that scene was intense๐Ÿ˜...arjun arohi scene119 private talk ep46 arjuhi's honeymoon scene๐Ÿ˜ณ... i also wanted to see the scene where arjun puts the ring on arohi...arjun arohi scene280 putting the ring on ep100 ..who can forget arjuhi's kiss sceneโ˜บ๏ธ...arjun arohi scene285 kiss scene ep102  the trying to have a SR scene..dose close moments...arjun arohi scene305 obstacles in the night ep110the scene in the policevan...arjun arohi scene308 kiss kiss kiss  ep111 n dose passionate birthday kisses๐Ÿ˜...arjun arohi scene319 birthday kisses ep115 n hu can forget those cottage scenes...where arohi is drunk n falls onto arjun...behosh...hayee..!! that moment was intense..!! arjun arohi scene12 drunk stage in his cottage ep7 and this one..where arjun unlocks arohi car in styleโ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜the BG was perfect..!! arjun arohi scene15 unlocking her car ep7 Many more i wanted 2 c in the FB...but my list is too long๐Ÿ˜†..but dese r just sum of the scenes which i love n adore๐Ÿ˜ณ

*Arjun playing the flute was a very sweet cherry on the cake...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ...what arohi sad abt it being intoxicating is soo true...it's got alot of effect n charm...very deep meaining in that tune...thats how she started to fall in love wid him..๐Ÿ˜ณ...muah!!...๐Ÿค—...a very magical moment again...๐Ÿ˜

* ha ha..!! even Rajveer's saathi police officers hate him...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..n r scheming against him..gosh that cracked me up like hell...!! ๐Ÿคฃ...real life main already itni saare haters hai..aur ab reel life main bhi dere ppl hu hate him...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†...Rajveer having sum moments n flashbacks to himself abt arjuhi's true love...ab to realise kar...shame that other ppl can see arjuhi's true love..but none of arjuhi's families esp Ullu's can't...๐Ÿคข..n CVs i hope you remember that arjun still has to b proved innocent...that was also arohi's challenge to Rajveer..!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

*arjuhi get changed into Punji-sharma clothes from KMH1 fire scene๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ...we cudn't see dem in that get up properly because of police n clown...๐Ÿ˜ก.๐Ÿ˜ก..and wahi OM pendent...๐Ÿ˜ญ..making me senti n nostalgic...why did we see this in KMH2..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ ha ha arjun asking what's his problem made me laugh..!! loved it wen he said that...really that clown has been dismissed from the case n yet he is trying to act mahan n out of order by doing all this...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

*Arjuhi running..perfect BG๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...arohi's leg getting hurt..arjun saying sorry...๐Ÿ˜ณ
n now dese police officer r plaaning to fire the place...then only they can catch dem...chalo..at;east we now how the fire will happen..!!! but still...how will i watch it again..!! esp because it is one of my most fave scene n moment in KMH1..this scene means alot to me..n it's onyl for Punji-sharma..!!๐Ÿ˜’

P.S..i really n have always wished to see a arjuhi dance..rain or no rain on "Teri saanson se"๐Ÿ˜ณ but we didn't get a title track video n neither was the song hardly played๐Ÿ˜’...really wanna see one...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜..this wud b the most unique dance ever...๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

@CVs...PLAY THE KMH2 TITLE TRACK IN THE SHOW...AND NOT A DIFFERENT VERSION..BUT THE ORIGINAL VERSION THAT WAS POSTED IN KMH2 PAGE...FOR GODS'S SAKE USE IT..!!
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj Mujhey Mohabbat se Ishq hogya hai...aise Lagta hai jaise pyar ki definition and feeling aaj samajh arahi hai..๐Ÿ˜

What a beautiful and a mgical episode..I really wanted to see them discuss the begining of their love with eachother at this stage, and they did it so beautifuly! LOVED the flash back of their semi honeymoon, their romantic moments while the bansuri playing...JUST MAGICAL...Wish there was another word to describe the feeling i had after watching todays' episode..and SONEY par suhaga..: Arjun Punj and Arohi Sharma, with KMH1 music playing in the background...๐Ÿ˜!

Wah Re Arjun.๐Ÿ‘.Thane Rajhistani Te buhat Achi Boli..tuhade Sadkey jaey...And you looked irresistable and drool worthy in that Rajhistani avatar...๐Ÿ˜

Rajveer's character is such a joke..๐Ÿ˜†lolz..Aaj phir wo haath se nikal gaye..What kind of a policeofficer r u?..not that i want him to cath them, but seriously? what if these were the real criminals? you'd just stand there wid ur hands in ur pocket saying, "oh crap! I made a bobo again..."๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
BUT i love the realisation dawning on him..let's see what twist is coming up after the leap...๐Ÿ˜Š Possibly our Aman Preet...๐Ÿ˜‰

And FIRE - THE Punji/sharma famous fire Scene...oh the MOST passionate scene from KMH1 is coming up tomorrow I guess...I simply can't wait...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

THIS IS WHAT KMH IS ALL ABOUT!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ WISH IT WOULD CONTINUE LIKE THIS LONGER..IT'S SIMPLY SUPERB!๐Ÿ‘ 

Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res

For the first time I am reserving .๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its better to be late than never๐Ÿ˜†

Edited ..

Ok guys my first take on ML .. I am having different opinion hope any body here will not mind . I am not much impressed with today's episode .

I am not getting why at the ending phase also this Bhagam- Bhag is being dragged .๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.why can' they just come to the point  , all the pending should Raaz come out so that  we can get  atleast one episode for Arjuhi's blissful marriage life scenes  along with Aman preet .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

Even I am great Fan of all those scenes but at this juncture its not worth to show them ..I will prefer  Arjuhi narrating their love story to Aman preet rather then those bus walas ,๐Ÿ˜ณ means yeh scene bad maine dekhate .tho jayada impact hota . jis speed se they are showing this bhagam bhag ..I am doubting  kisi bhi Raaz ka parda phas hoga .hope they are not planning to disclose them in next season ๐Ÿฅฑ

Any ways enough of my bak-bak . now coming to the episode :

Ullu ka chamcha ullu hi hoga naa ๐Ÿ˜†..I was laughing like crazy when inspector catches wrong fellow in place of Arjun ..from which angle he was looking like Arjun .๐Ÿ˜ฒ they seriously need eye check up  .๐Ÿ˜†and that fellow was sitting alone without a lady besides him .stupid๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Karan was looking very cute in the Rajasthani avtar ๐Ÿ˜ and loved his accent too .โค๏ธ inpector was scared when he told that he will not allow to do muh dikahi of his beendani  ๐Ÿ˜†. I was not knowing that Arjun singhania watches daily soaps๐Ÿ˜ฒ .๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But bus wala's asked some  valid questions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

1.    that who make them police officer๐Ÿ˜† 'even I want to know who was their recruiting  officer .๐Ÿ˜ก

2.   Jante ho mooch kya hoti hai ..mard ki pechan ..๐Ÿ˜†arre how he will know he don't have one and his ullu boss also don't have that .๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Police ki itni insult ..besarm aadmi hai , cha ab jaa yaha se. , ho gayi checking .๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Again Arjuhi  escaped safely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. what a loser is Rajveer .he don't have right to scold him juniors when he has been fooled  many times by Arjuhi ๐Ÿ˜†. Ok when ullu  booked only one flight ticket for udaipur ..how come all whole clan reached udaipur. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคช. he is just wasting governments money .๐Ÿ˜‰

Excuse me c.v's we are not interested in watching kabiliyat of police officers'phele Rajveer challenged his senior now this inspector that he will prove him self . unnecessary screen space at this point of time .Nooo Plsss ๐Ÿฅฑ.

Ok why can't they change location for shoot 'ek hi road pe Chandigarh , shimla , now Udaipur also .๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

When bus reached bus stop  Arjun question that Iss Aadmi ki problem kya hai ..make me to laugh because I have answer of it๐Ÿ˜‰  'he is crazy for u and don't want that  Arohi to stay near u .or he is behind u because u have taken away his gogs๐Ÿคฃ

Again rajveer was shown as a looser .. even his juniors not respect him ๐Ÿ˜†. I was really feeling pity for him when his junior told that usko kabar karne ki koi jarurt nahi hai ..his juniors have learn to disobey their seniors from him only ๐Ÿ˜†.

Now ullu is shown remembering all of their dada giri scenes . hope he realize a bit .๐Ÿคข

After Rajveer that inspector is getting in to my nerves .๐Ÿ˜ก. even being a inspector u don't have right to set fire in a house ..koi  law ka subject phir se phadao yaar ..jarur chit marke pass hua hoga .๐Ÿ˜•

Arjuhi scenes are always treat to watch๐Ÿ˜ but I will prefer they concentrate on mission Pharda fas Raazs and then Whole one epsiode for Arjuhi's scene .and atleast 10 minutes for ullu's apologize saga for all the ill treatment on Arjun .๐Ÿ˜Š

I want to see Aman preet also๐Ÿ˜ณ ..last time ke jaise end maine shaadi ki photo nahi dekha de.. arre it is almost for half the season they are married ..intna toh banta hai โ˜บ๏ธ.

After reading article for fire scene I am excited ..it was one of the best scenes of KMH-1.hope we get it again . ''''๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by roma2011 - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.