India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

"Save Maaneet" watch Geet only on Starone @ 9.30pm

Geetseason2 Senior Member
Geetseason2
Geetseason2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
As fans this is the time for you guys to prove your loyalty,irrespective of what so ever watch Geet on Starone at 9.30 pm so that creatives get TRP's and have a reason to continue the series for long.

Watching the repeat wont help and watching it on internet also wont help,atleast people in India shud watch the show on Star One at 9.30 pm.

Prove your loyalty and do your bit to save the series "Geet" and "Maaneet" by giving the makers TRP's which they need as an indicator of good performance of the show and a reason and justification for the producers and channel to continue with Geet.

The kind of love and passion fans have for "Series Geet" and "Maaneet" does not reflect in TRP's which is majorly a fault on part of creatives but now we cannot crib and we need to give the creatives some time and scope to think over a track and more importantly how to explore and present "Maaneet Romance" with their relationship growing after marriage,which is ideally not possible to show on TV.

Well I wont criticise for sure becoz " I love Maaneet and Series Geet" more than anything else to be a reason to demand the show shud now end and has no scope.

As many feel my points which were valid and were uploaded on facebook and Indiaforum and were read by the creative team,has put the creatives of Geet in a dilemma and a question mark whether to continue or end the series "Geet" resulting in rumours which might just come out as true in near future.

I dont think and doubt they read my articles about how the present writers and director slowly step by step weakened the strong points and made sure geet wud find it tough to revive and eventually end abruptly all of a sudden for many to say

"It was an Unfortunate end to the most promising series ever made which had the best onscreen and the most romantic couple,but only due to lack creative support found itself in deep mess resulting in many to study "Geet" as a lost oppurtunity" and the biggest blunder TV world saw in its history where a series flying high was shot to death by its own creatives..where a series flying high was shot to death by its own creatives..

I never wanted "Geet" to end and whatever criticism happened and what ever was written against the writers and the director was a harsh fact that was slowly refelecting in falling TRP's.

I had also written a future track and I am still writing it to help the makers in crisis if ever they feel they need a good good idea to run the series for another one year atleast...and one and half year maximum.

Here are the links:

All Episodes of Geet Season 2:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1680877

Well whatever I highlighted was not to use as an excuse by the makers to end the series but was written to rectify the mistakes so that Series geet survives for a longer period of time.

" The mistakes which makers did and the "Holi Sequence" which then I had predicted will ensure Geet" wont survive till june and quiet posible the prediction will come out as true by the end of June 2011.'

I am dead sure becoz "Geet" is ending due to lack of plots to explore the demanding chemistry of "Drashmeet" and larger than life and too high expectations of fans if ever it has to end and add to it may be personal dreams of few and better oppurtunities available.

I hope that fans feedback is not the reason to end the series "Geet" and it is a decision which is influenced by lack of constructive creative ideas which is a fact as Maan and Geet's journey ahead can be shown with 'Sameera's track" and at the maximum 'Dev facing law" and series concluding on a good note.

Or

Maaneet's Eternal love story can be relived yet again and this si how it can be relived.

Read the Episodes and do comment only after reading forst 30 episodes.

Vikrant Khatri is trying his best to make sure his sweetheart superstar 'Drashti Dhami" gets more to scope to act with "Gurmeet" and series "Geet" which was going to end some day does not end abruptly and in an unfortunate manner where fans feel they wanted more from Drashti and Gurmeet and they cud have got more from Drashti and Gurmeet as "Maan and Geet."

Hoping for many to reply in support of series and pledging to watch "Geet" on starone at 9.30 pm everyday to help the makers generate TRP's which they can show to the channel as a justification and reason to continue the show for a longer period of time.

Do comment in support of "Maaneet" and the show "Geet" to spread the message.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 18 May 2011 at 8:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803get_jasneetanks_amsm001richiiiiisaaniakhmonikasethmaaniqra

alankitaraj Senior Member
alankitaraj
alankitaraj

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i m completely shocked yar jb aj fb pr pta chala , apni taraf se to full support kr rhe h 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima-saaniakh

smeeksha25oct Newbie
smeeksha25oct
smeeksha25oct

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
we are supporting fully...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima-

anks_ams Goldie
anks_ams
anks_ams

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
full support from ma side!!!
maaneet_forever IF-Dazzler
maaneet_forever
maaneet_forever

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I am supporting
 the day when GEET started  i never missed an single epi of geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhima-

ridhima- Groupbie
ridhima-
ridhima-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i also support maneet from myself...Heart 
abinaya.m Senior Member
abinaya.m
abinaya.m

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
full support from me too please guys come back to ur senses v don wanna loose our fav jodi forever please do something and fast 
saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
count me in!

Go to top