India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pooja Gor - New Article (Page 3)

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
mmm...i dnt like to believe dis article...
wateva...i wud like to beleiev dat POOJA which i have seen wid ma eyes...

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
No ways.its all crap.She is such a fun loving girl.We can see in sbs,sbb or any other program she remains nice with every one.I think its all happening to ruin her image thats it.I don't believe in this article.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
See Pooja's post to her fans here.. shows her gussa..

The girl tells a it is.. she doesn't pretend.. And she is not one to keep quiet.
I like the way she stands up for herself...

See for yourself. I can imagine her and her tantrums when she gets angry. BUT I don't believe that she throws her weight around, COZ she seems hardworking..
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
While they're thinking of more rubbish to say about AB, they've decided to pick on PG - for gods sake ppl, get a life!
fariwish Senior Member
fariwish
fariwish

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I beleive she may have tantrums... coz she is young. And the stress that she is put thru can have that affect.. but Pooja Gor is harmless. She is just transparant.. when she is happy - it shows and when she is upset - she doesn't hide that. It's good people know where they stand with her.. Short temper - she sounds like me.. Naz can vouch for that.. Lol.
She doesn't hide who she is and nor is Pooja two faced. Jo dil mein hai zahir karlethi hai. That's that way to be, rather than being a coward and two faced.
So go for it girl! Carishma u r right. she is not that type of girl who will sit quiet if people say things abt her. she will react back and talk back. u r right she is a teenager she will have that harmomes and if she in uncomfortable or doing it again and again she won;t like it she will say something and get angry. ya she tells what she feels. she don;t hide or anything. that is good. these media too they make so many news obviously people will get angry see arhaan too. they make so much gossips. there is a limit for everything. i know u carishma. u r right. btw they said she is shooting on 3 setting. what r they? i know one will be TN, Then MMDJ, which is the third one. is it her work place the newspaper? they also mentioned she is not well. then u can imagine the stress to have at that time. see today i am having cold and allergy iam screaming at my children. so frustrating so i can imagine what she is going through. in the sbb seg her voice was different it seems like she has a cold.hope she gets well soon and she remains  sweet little girl down to earth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

I beleive she may have tantrums... coz she is young. And the stress that she is put thru can have that affect.. but Pooja Gor is harmless. She is just transparant.. when she is happy - it shows and when she is upset - she doesn't hide that. It's good people know where they stand with her.. Short temper - she sounds like me.. Naz can vouch for that.. Lol.
She doesn't hide who she is and nor is Pooja two faced. Jo dil mein hai zahir karlethi hai. That's that way to be, rather than being a coward and two faced.
So go for it girl! Carishma u r right. she is not that type of girl who will sit quiet if people say things abt her. she will react back and talk back. u r right she is a teenager she will have that harmomes and if she in uncomfortable or doing it again and again she won;t like it she will say something and get angry. ya she tells what she feels. she don;t hide or anything. that is good. these media too they make so many news obviously people will get angry see arhaan too. they make so much gossips. there is a limit for everything. i know u carishma. u r right. btw they said she is shooting on 3 setting. what r they? i know one will be TN, Then MMDJ, which is the third one. is it her work place the newspaper? they also mentioned she is not well. then u can imagine the stress to have at that time. see today i am having cold and allergy iam screaming at my children. so frustrating so i can imagine what she is going through. in the sbb seg her voice was different it seems like she has a cold.hope she gets well soon and she remains  sweet little girl down to earth.
yes true Lakhs - she works hard and she is a good girl...she is young, she's bound to have some tantrums and let it be. My collegues will easily tell - how many tantrums I throw at work. If they dont bring the milk separate to my tea ... or they mix it in themselves... I make them go get me another one... Tongue , If they even bring me the wrong stirrer or the wrong sugar sachets they face my wrath...and I am older than Pooja...
So I can relate to her here.. hence I'm strongly defending her..
She is what she is and if people don't like her - their loss and they can take a hike!.. That's her attitude and mine too.

Edited by carisma2 - 18 May 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
TC articles are not to be posted...

TC articles are rubbish...modz close this topic

Go to top