Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Atticus

I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing Sax pouty faces if P moves in for an extended stay😒. Oh they are testing the viewers' loyalty.😔

🤔kaa this is some article about pooja gor tantrums where u brought saxenas huh😕🤣
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

🤔kaa this is some article about pooja gor tantrums where u brought saxenas huh😕🤣

Because they mentioned her shooting with 3 different units in one day which means she is out of TN for a while...Lotta Mummy and Pappa
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
don't we all get ANGRY😡 sometimes, some of us more than others and some never know what is  or how to express angry . she seems like a nice girl , yet again don't believe everything that you read😃
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing bt not going to believe 😲it because media always try to ruin them😡 will always love her and support😊Edited by piyarapiyari - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I beleive she may have tantrums... coz she is young. And the stress that she is put thru can have that affect.. but Pooja Gor is harmless. She is just transparant.. when she is happy - it shows and when she is upset - she doesn't hide that. It's good people know where they stand with her.. Short temper - she sounds like me.. Naz can vouch for that.. Lol.
She doesn't hide who she is and nor is Pooja two faced. Jo dil mein hai zahir karlethi hai. That's that way to be, rather than being a coward and two faced.
So go for it girl!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.  Do not believe this article.
ArjaAddict thumbnail
mmm...i dnt like to believe dis article...
wateva...i wud like to beleiev dat POOJA which i have seen wid ma eyes...
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No ways.its all crap.She is such a fun loving girl.We can see in sbs,sbb or any other program she remains nice with every one.I think its all happening to ruin her image thats it.I don't believe in this article.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
See Pooja's post to her fans here.. shows her gussa..

The girl tells a it is.. she doesn't pretend.. And she is not one to keep quiet.
I like the way she stands up for herself...

See for yourself. I can imagine her and her tantrums when she gets angry. BUT I don't believe that she throws her weight around, COZ she seems hardworking..
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
While they're thinking of more rubbish to say about AB, they've decided to pick on PG - for gods sake ppl, get a life!