India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pooja Gor - New Article

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Is Pooja Gor the angry young lady of small screen?

Pooja Gor

Pooja Gor aka Pratigya on Star Plus might be the epitome of idealism on screen but it is heard that she throws a lot of tantrums on the sets of her show.

Our source says, "Pooja who shot to fame with Pratigya is riding high these days. She always throws her weight around and is known for her volatile temper on the sets. The crew right from the creatives to the production unit is petrified of her. All the people around are now familiar with her short temper. They are scared to ask her anything as she may blow her fuse without any reason. It is also said that she was not well recently and the production team had a difficult time handling her as she had to shoot continuously in three different units. Pratigya is doing well for the channel and so the stars are constantly under pressure to work till the last minute."

Refuting the charges leveled against her Pooja Gor says, "We are continuously shooting for our show and there are lots of things happening on the sets. There is always a telecast problem when you are shooting a daily soap and in such a scenario clash of ideas is bound to happen. And as far as people fearing me I think I am lucky that they don't take me for granted."

Now we leave it to you to decide if she fits the bill of the angry young lady of the small screen.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1TvSerierelle45lakshmi_paiFallen Starcorvettemeena..PristineSoulhussainramsotelstrapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.Rdhakarnshumi.ArjaAddictbabithajcarisma2....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Agreed there will be telecast problems...but I don't want to believe the rest of the article...Sleepy

Thanks for sharing!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiXx_fehmida_xXbabithajArjaAddict

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
me too agree wid u Poojie...PG seems 2 b a down to earth person...d media love ruining peoples image...dnt knw y

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
ofcourse , there will be diff of opinion, but in interviews PG came across as a  fun loving bubbly easy going girl, so its hard to believe the articleConfused ...anyways thanks for sharing Smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx_fehmida_xX

Is Pooja Gor the angry young lady of small screen?

Pooja Gor

Pooja Gor aka Pratigya on Star Plus might be the epitome of idealism on screen but it is heard that she throws a lot of tantrums on the sets of her show.

Our source says, "Pooja who shot to fame with Pratigya is riding high these days. She always throws her weight around and is known for her volatile temper on the sets. The crew right from the creatives to the production unit is petrified of her. All the people around are now familiar with her short temper. They are scared to ask her anything as she may blow her fuse without any reason. It is also said that she was not well recently and the production team had a difficult time handling her as she had to shoot continuously in three different units. Pratigya is doing well for the channel    OHHH really...?? i thought the show needs to buck up,trps r going down and down day by day...Geekand so the stars are constantly under pressure to work till the last minute."

Refuting the charges leveled against her Pooja Gor says, "We are continuously shooting for our show and there are lots of things happening on the sets. There is always a telecast problem when you are shooting a daily soap and in such a scenario clash of ideas is bound to happen. And as far as people fearing me I think I am lucky that they don't take me for granted."

Now we leave it to you to decide if she fits the bill of the angry young lady of the small screen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---shumi.piyarapiyari

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Its a TC article ... no comments

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1meena..babithaj....Poojie....

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
She isn't like that. Tough to believe Confused thanx for sharing Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx_fehmida_xX

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing it.but i can't beleive in TC article...so no commenets.

Edited by snigdhabd - 18 May 2011 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx_fehmida_xX

Go to top