•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys! I'm just back from my exam and what do I see that the Ct's are going to seperate our beloved jodi. Oh I can't stand this and I hope the track doesn't last long. But this is a continuation from my previous scenes and guys please keep commenting its great to know your thoughts and that is what will keep me going. 

It had been some hours since Nivi had given birth to cutest babies ever.Viren had been supportive and helped her a lot when she needed anything. The family had left home and  they would be back tomorrow when Nivi would get discharged. The doctor wanted to make sure that Nivi was in perfect health before she left and Viren had no objections to that. So he stayed over the night with her. The babies kept popping in and out of the room after having some check up's of their own and now they were fast asleep in the cot. Nivi had fed them and rocked them to sleep. 

They were alone and it was becoming night time so one by one the lights in the wards were turning off. Viren turned off the one in their room and they sat staring at each other for a while. He had fed Nivi dinner that VD had made and delivered and had eaten himself and now they were adoring each other. They had nothing to speak. Suddenly, Nivi laughed and Viren questioned her and she said that she just remembered how her badmassh beta had made a stain on him. He rubbed the patch on hte shirt and laughed too saying that well it was Viren Sood's son after all. 

It was morning and Viren found himself lying on the sofa where he had slept off last night after Nivi had dozed. He woke up to see the nurse and doctor checking up on Nivi and telling her that she was perfectly alright to go home. Viren was happy that now they would return home and thought back to the surprise that he and Siddhart had put together for Niveditha. He couldn't wait to see her reply. 

After the doctor left he went to Niveditha's side and asked her how she was feeling when the babies started crying. Viren knew they were hungry and he lifted both of them slowly and placed them next to Nivi on her bed and left the room closing the door behind him. He phoned his family and told them that they would be arriving home in a hour and he went to get some food for himself and Niveditha in the hospital canteen. 

VD called to Nandu to bring the taali. Viren and Niveditha each carried their baby and were standing at the doorway. They were welcomed and embraced too. Nivi had dressed in a pink shaded shalwar kameez and Viren was wearing his usual shirt and jacket. The babies were dressed very similar just to back up the fact that they were twins. Everyone was there and Naintara dadi kissed both children. Pratap and Keshav were sharing hugs. Smiles spread on every face. Divya hugged the children and Nivi too. 

Viren had somehow diverted teh family and bought Niveditha and the children upsatirs. Nivi was shocked and surprised at the same when she saw her room. The room was now completely different, everthing was half pink and half blue. There were two cots too. The cupboard was half half and each side had each coloured clothing arranged. She liked it alot and she thanked Viren but Viren said itna kuch aur bas ek thank you. Nivi knew his signal tum bhi na viren she said. She went and put her baby in the cot and Viren did the same. Then he put his hand around Nivi and said humari zindagi ab puri tareh se poori ho chuki hai. 

Here is a picture of what the Nivren Twins were wearing and idea of the room:

Hope you like it Guys! next up - Viren changing nappies and taking care of the babies. 
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
Sorry forgot ur name, fathima right? It very nice and i enjoyed a lot while reading. Pls continue soon. 
Butiful scene u made my day, seeing all the post had made me soo sad. Ur scene just hit the spot thanks sweetie.
Omg awesome scene... Loved it. Please continue soon dear.
😛Awesomeee.
Please contnue
Love all ya scenes fathima dear...
my xams r also goin on...n yeah i was also shocked wen i came here n saw dat post yest!!
Beautiful..!!!fathima ur scenes becoming more and more interesting...thank u so much..!!
fatima🤗 love u sweeti so cute scene wait for next
Fathima that was a cute scene