April2007 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What do you think will happen if a boy from Mona's past comes and visits her and they play games together and Mona brings son papri for him and feeds him and sits next to him at the movies sharing popcorns and leaning on him..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ambaaji will give a bog slap to Mona...But i like that track also...its very enetertaining to watch
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the whole Gandhi family would attack her for that or worse...on a serious note I feel Mona should tell Anukalp how she feels about him and Aanchal being so close
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
her in-laws would slap her so many times and anu would lev her and they would all kick her out even tho the guy mona was talking to was just her best friend.. the whole u no diff between a guy and girl friendship topic would come up again.. but they should so that i really want to see what would happen i mean anu should also know how it feels when ur wifes best friend comes in ur life :P
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

What do you think will happen if a boy from Mona's past comes and visits her and they play games together and Mona brings son papri for him and feeds him and sits next to him at the movies sharing popcorns and leaning on him..

Exactly what I was thinking!!! Such double standards!!! It's too much... She would've been accused of having an affair and thrown out. 😡
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good point April.  Gandhi family would have slapped, kicked Mona all the way to Bedi family with also Anukalp yelling at her.  I felt Anukalp was an idiot today giving the movie tickets to Aanchal, also brought in son papri the day before.

Double standards...Anukalp and the Gandhi's...shame!!!!!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good question April. Agree with Beetaurus. Anu would be yelling, Gandhi family would accuse MOna of having an affair and throw her out again. nobody will even want to listen to any explanations from Mona.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup...the whole double standard thing is really stupid! I think if she just tells Anukalp that she thinks he's too close to Aanchal...he will understand...
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

Yup...the whole double standard thing is really stupid! I think if she just tells Anukalp that she thinks he's too close to Aanchal...he will understand...

If they want to portray a realistic young married couple, they would hav mona communicating her feelings about this and show anukalp being understanding (jealousy and all is part of marriage!) And if they need to show drama, show anu resistant and not understanding at first (I.e. He doesn't see the big deal in his behavior w/ aanchal) but then coming around or somthing. But of course the cvs hav som other donkey crap up their sleeves. Edited by zaara10 - 12 years ago