India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

What would happen if..

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
What do you think will happen if a boy from Mona's past comes and visits her and they play games together and Mona brings son papri for him and feeds him and sits next to him at the movies sharing popcorns and leaning on him..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictzaara10beetaurussri11_Sahra_DEE2803Shas3sejal719Infofan

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ambaaji will give a bog slap to Mona...But i like that track also...its very enetertaining to watch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhbeetaurusShas3sejal719

happygirl123 IF-Dazzler
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
the whole Gandhi family would attack her for that or worseOuch...on a serious note I feel Mona should tell Anukalp how she feels about him and Aanchal being so close

RBO_AddictbeetaurusShas3sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
her in-laws would slap her so many times and anu would lev her and they would all kick her out even tho the guy mona was talking to was just her best friend.. the whole u no diff between a guy and girl friendship topic would come up again.. but they should so that i really want to see what would happen i mean anu should also know how it feels when ur wifes best friend comes in ur life :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictbeetaurusShas3

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

What do you think will happen if a boy from Mona's past comes and visits her and they play games together and Mona brings son papri for him and feeds him and sits next to him at the movies sharing popcorns and leaning on him..

Exactly what I was thinking!!! Such double standards!!! It's too much... She would've been accused of having an affair and thrown out. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictbeetaurusInfofan

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Good point April.  Gandhi family would have slapped, kicked Mona all the way to Bedi family with also Anukalp yelling at her.  I felt Anukalp was an idiot today giving the movie tickets to Aanchal, also brought in son papri the day before.

Double standards...Anukalp and the Gandhi's...shame!!!!!

RBO_Addictzaara10_Sahra_Infofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Good question April. Agree with Beetaurus. Anu would be yelling, Gandhi family would accuse MOna of having an affair and throw her out again. nobody will even want to listen to any explanations from Mona.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurus

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Yup...the whole double standard thing is really stupid! I think if she just tells Anukalp that she thinks he's too close to Aanchal...he will understand...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurus

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index