•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I know I am expecting something too good to be true but i was wondering wat if the precap is misleading.

wat if Tej do realize that toasty is innocent and he voted NO because he doesnt want toasty to live with his family who doesn't appreaciate and trust her after all that she has done for his family.

I wud love to see Tej sayin i am leaving with toasty at the very end when toasty is about to leave the house.

I am hoping for this because Tej has always been so supportive and understanding towards her...hopefully they dont change his character to a typical egoistic husband.

Just keeping my hopes high 😉
hey dear
i no im also wishing for the same thing:)
but i dont no y but i think tej will not change right away he will let toasty lev and then after a few days he will realize his mistake and go to toasty ... but i hope ur right :)
Omg dat can be true, cuz when the votes were being read out he faces was showing mix emotion maybe that y
I agree with u sh4m_4. His facial expressions were confusing. It  did seemed like he didnt like any of the NOs. I hope we r rite.
how about this that tosty should go away, malti comes to know and goes to their house to tell the whole story

tej didn't stop tosty 😔 he let her go. tosty's mom is going to give them good tommorw as per precap, 👏
even if he voted no for that reason, it doesnt justify his behavior.

h stood around and watched his wife be degraded by  a VOTE and accused left and right. 
I think tej is angry at moment and he is not able to see through it. saying that i am no means justifying him. he is wrong and that cant be changed.  the sad part of this is whatever he goes through because of this worst is in store for toasty. She cant stay away from family, she has ocme to be so in love with, family think it as hers.  I dont know what it would take for him to redeem himself but it has to be something huge.

Also malti walking and telling them truth isnt going to help... they dont believe her nor would they. probably it would increase their anger and might lead them to think that tosty is with malti and had planned all this.  I think the only one benefiting from this whole drama iis malti's mom (so she thinks) she might think that now toasty and her parents would probably give gawahi in the court but she sure would be shocked when toasty wont agree to it.