Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

I am in shock... (Page 2)

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Hi all... I do watch this serial on and off but never comment over here.. i guess since the serial has reached a dramatic point we have a lot of discussions here.. I agree that Toasty should not have been removed from the house for some misunderstanding.. The only fault of toasty was that she got unknowingly trapped in this friendship with malti..

I dont think its just about toasty.. Its about these 7 men and their perspective about women in general.. Dadaji and Pitaji surely had a loving marriage and a successful one too... They should have at least with their years of experience thought logically about this.. Pashu is being plain stubborn and one track.. Ved and Prachee are just confused and not want to disappoint the family..

Being the eldest dadaji should take the final decision seat and take control.. I know he does not hold toasty responsib but there is a difference between wanting and fighting for it.. Mostly i am angry with Tej who very convienently chose his family over toasty.. I am really disappointed with him.. He may be hurt but you cant allow your wife to leave the house and on top of that vote against her.. I even doubt he even loved toasty. It feels more of a romantic fantasy from his side.. I really wish they pay a heavy price for their mistake especially Tej.. My only support is for Gyan.. He seems too sensible for his age but being the youngest has very less say..
Hi Nisha you have hit the nail on the head...the show is about 7 men and their stories and how they mature and grow.   

I have a huge problem with shows only showing unhealthy and disfunctional relationship.  Even Toasty's parents who probably have the best relationship don't behave very maturely. 

It would be so refreshing to see some mature relationships along side the bad.  There most be some out there in India... there are more than a billion of us! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hi Lovtv..(i wish i knew your name)... This is more of a male oriented serial which is different from the ones that are shown on tv.. The reason i watch this is because its refreshing.. i had missed a lot in between so it would not be correct to rash judged these characters.. But from what i see at the moment i feel sorry for toasty..
I feel this serial has a lot of potential as its different.. Regarding Toasty's parents relationship i dont know but i do like it.. They share a very khatta meetha relationship which is nice.  They respect and are there for each other in times of difficulty so thats what matters. unlike Tej who could not support his wife.. if Tej wanted he could have been upset with Toasty, may be not spoken to her but at least he could have found out the truth in his own way..

ShellJA

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I honestly cannot see how they will redeem Tej in future. I also cannot see how Toasty would ever forgive them and return and if she is willing to, how her dad would allow it. This serial was one of the best in a while but now it's one of the worst. The vote out session and Tej voting "no" has killed it for me

Edited by suresh555 - 19 May 2011 at 9:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007ShellJA

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
So true... Most of all I am amazed and disgusted with Tej. I would give the love of my life a chance to justify...even if the whole world is falling apart. I will give a chance to my love. How come he did not even let her speak... She could not say what she wants to even Tej  (forget about the rest of the family).

They have definitely taken it too far... I am not sure how easy is it forgive and forget everything and make things normal... How will toasty trust these 7 men including her husband? If they ask for forgiveness and take her home... next time something happens, will she be sure she wont be sent out of the house again?

Can't believe...OMG

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenShellJA

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyas

So true... Most of all I am amazed and disgusted with Tej. I would give the love of my life a chance to justify...even if the whole world is falling apart. I will give a chance to my love. How come he did not even let her speak... She could not say what she wants to even Tej  (forget about the rest of the family).

They have definitely taken it too far... I am not sure how easy is it forgive and forget everything and make things normal... How will toasty trust these 7 men including her husband? If they ask for forgiveness and take her home... next time something happens, will she be sure she wont be sent out of the house again?

Can't believe...OMG

Bang on. That's what I too feel. They should have atleast shown Tej supporting Toasty after all that is what love means right. When push came to shove they showed him to be a typical MCP. Next week should clear it to us as to how they are going to handle the future of the show.

ShellJA

mahalaxmik Senior Member
mahalaxmik
mahalaxmik

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I agree!!! I was also stunned to see Tej disowning his wife so easily.

I would like to see Toasty refuse to go back when they come back for her. I am very sure that is going to happen very soon!!!!!

As far as Pashu's reaction is concerned, I am not too surprised as he is shown as a very bitter and short-tempered man. So, keeping in mind his nature, it is very natural for him to expect the worst from a woman, especially since his wife had also accused Ved of misbehaving with her!!! So, he has a lot of suppressed anger, frustration and suspicion.

But, Tej is beyond belief!!!! To love a girl and bring her to your house and then to always have her stand the test of proving herself is not acceptable!!!! This is the second time that he chose to disbelieve her!!! The first time, Toasty ran a fever so he had to let go of his anger.

This time, I hope that TOasty's parents put their foot down!!!!! Thumbs Down Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

ShellJA

jubi Newbie
jubi
jubi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hi all, i never took part in discussing but yesterdays epi made me cry. All along i thought toastys mom is over protective nd bt i m actually hurting with her, she was right in confronting dem bt de chatruvedies wont gt it coz de dont have a daughter of de own. Nd i HATE pashus charactor,

ShellJA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index