I am in shock... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I honestly cannot see how they will redeem Tej in future. I also cannot see how Toasty would ever forgive them and return and if she is willing to, how her dad would allow it. This serial was one of the best in a while but now it's one of the worst. The vote out session and Tej voting "no" has killed it for me
Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago
So true... Most of all I am amazed and disgusted with Tej. I would give the love of my life a chance to justify...even if the whole world is falling apart. I will give a chance to my love. How come he did not even let her speak... She could not say what she wants to even Tej  (forget about the rest of the family).

They have definitely taken it too far... I am not sure how easy is it forgive and forget everything and make things normal... How will toasty trust these 7 men including her husband? If they ask for forgiveness and take her home... next time something happens, will she be sure she wont be sent out of the house again?

Can't believe...OMG
Originally posted by kalyas

So true... Most of all I am amazed and disgusted with Tej. I would give the love of my life a chance to justify...even if the whole world is falling apart. I will give a chance to my love. How come he did not even let her speak... She could not say what she wants to even Tej  (forget about the rest of the family).

They have definitely taken it too far... I am not sure how easy is it forgive and forget everything and make things normal... How will toasty trust these 7 men including her husband? If they ask for forgiveness and take her home... next time something happens, will she be sure she wont be sent out of the house again?

Can't believe...OMG

Bang on. That's what I too feel. They should have atleast shown Tej supporting Toasty after all that is what love means right. When push came to shove they showed him to be a typical MCP. Next week should clear it to us as to how they are going to handle the future of the show.
I agree!!! I was also stunned to see Tej disowning his wife so easily.

I would like to see Toasty refuse to go back when they come back for her. I am very sure that is going to happen very soon!!!!!

As far as Pashu's reaction is concerned, I am not too surprised as he is shown as a very bitter and short-tempered man. So, keeping in mind his nature, it is very natural for him to expect the worst from a woman, especially since his wife had also accused Ved of misbehaving with her!!! So, he has a lot of suppressed anger, frustration and suspicion.

But, Tej is beyond belief!!!! To love a girl and bring her to your house and then to always have her stand the test of proving herself is not acceptable!!!! This is the second time that he chose to disbelieve her!!! The first time, Toasty ran a fever so he had to let go of his anger.

This time, I hope that TOasty's parents put their foot down!!!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Hi all, i never took part in discussing but yesterdays epi made me cry. All along i thought toastys mom is over protective nd bt i m actually hurting with her, she was right in confronting dem bt de chatruvedies wont gt it coz de dont have a daughter of de own. Nd i HATE pashus charactor,