Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

~ Samee = Sameee ~ ??

..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, I was surfing on youtubee n I saw something.. I want to share with you... ðŸ˜ƒ

Additi wears a puple umbrella (luking awwesomee) in a valentines day show in wich she perfoms with Harshad chopra...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX-y4dbGy38[/YOUTUBE]

n Arohii wears d same dress but with dupatta in 23rd march (luking beautifull) when Arjun leaves Arohi at her home...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJEdK-3FTlw[/YOUTUBE]

both aree luking awwesomee in d samee dress, Saath mein confirmm bhii karna tha dress samee hi hai ya sirf mujhe lagh rahii hai??

~~~~
Mod, u can close this topic if it's similiar 😊

Edited by amira_saeed - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOLZ! They look exactly the same to me😆 Nice observation😆 
But then, how do these people where clothes that some one else has worn😕 Of course they'll be washed and dry cleaned and stuff, but still😕

And yes, I have observed that Kritz is a little conscious of her clothes😳 There was scene with dadu in the hospital where her clevage was seen, eversince she has been wearing the duppata like a shawl😆

And that was exactly the reason why her pics in the GR8 magazine gave me such a shock! It took me a week to digest it😆
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well maybe aditi lent kritika the dress or vice versa caus everyone knows how close friends they re so that could be possible
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kishubedi

well maybe aditi lent kritika the dress or vice versa caus everyone knows how close friends they re so that could be possible

I don't think the dress belongs to either of them. They must have hired it from a common source.
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes good obs amira! The dresses look the same to me to!

I agree with laado_007 too that the dress must have been hired from the same source, probably.
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya guys this is the same dress

in a sbs segmet  sbs reporter said this2
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
lol! its the same dress!! aro luks beter tho

thnx 4 sharin this honey.x
..Amira.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

LOLZ! They look exactly the same to me😆 Nice observation😆 

But then, how do these people where clothes that some one else has worn😕 Of course they'll be washed and dry cleaned and stuff, but still😕

And yes, I have observed that Kritz is a little conscious of her clothes😳 There was scene with dadu in the hospital where her clevage was seen, eversince she has been wearing the duppata like a shawl😆

And that was exactly the reason why her pics in the GR8 magazine gave me such a shock! It took me a week to digest it😆

LOL!!  samee clothes pehnee se kiya hota haii? I don't think issme koi 😕 hai!! but har kissi ka apnaa hota hai 😊 yeah sameee 😉

..Amira.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kishubedi

yeahh!! it could be possiblee... 100%! 😉

..Amira.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

I don't think the dress belongs to either of them. They must have hired it from a common source.

may b  😕 it was destiny 😉