india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i find it quite silly-A neighbour's daughter(anchal) showered such exceessive love over DIL of the house.Silly-even if people dont get along wid their DILS showering such excess sugary syrupy love to neighbour is still 😆😆😆.May be i missed out on something.Indians have changed so much now adays khud ki beta beti ke liye time nahin-purana padosi ki beti se inti laad????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True...but sometimes, good neighbors are more then really family. Here is what I think...

Phui is over loving Anchal because she want to make Mona look down.

Ambaji has done nothing so far...(sometimes I feel thought that she is able to see what is going on with the love triangle and how mona is feeling, watch her expressions sometimes they are like curious)

Anu he is over joyed to see his childhood friend, but forgot that they are no long children. Eventually it will hit him

Anchal doesn't understand the real reason she was brought to the Ghandi house by Phui so she is only thinking everyone as family and she to is forgetting that Anu is married. However she does remember it better then Anu. She feels bad for Mona so she is trying to help her sometimes

Mona is just seeing this as a wife, she needs to just tell Anu how she feels. Because misunderstandings and doubt can ruin any relationship.
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeah Mona has to share her feelings to anukalp about aanchal..and anukalp is not a kid...he should understand how hsi wife feels
April2007 thumbnail
Phui is evil..Anu is happily married and she is trying very hard to destroy his marriage.

In any other household Phui would be shown the door and told to never come back.

I agree with the poster most people don't have time for their daughter and nobody showers so much love and care on neighbours daughter.
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago