India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Neighbour's daughter vs DIL

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i find it quite silly-A neighbour's daughter(anchal) showered such exceessive love over DIL of the house.Silly-even if people dont get along wid their DILS showering such excess sugary syrupy love to neighbour is still LOLLOLLOL.May be i missed out on something.Indians have changed so much now adays khud ki beta beti ke liye time nahin-purana padosi ki beti se inti laad????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
True...but sometimes, good neighbors are more then really family. Here is what I think...

Phui is over loving Anchal because she want to make Mona look down.

Ambaji has done nothing so far...(sometimes I feel thought that she is able to see what is going on with the love triangle and how mona is feeling, watch her expressions sometimes they are like curious)

Anu he is over joyed to see his childhood friend, but forgot that they are no long children. Eventually it will hit him

Anchal doesn't understand the real reason she was brought to the Ghandi house by Phui so she is only thinking everyone as family and she to is forgetting that Anu is married. However she does remember it better then Anu. She feels bad for Mona so she is trying to help her sometimes

Mona is just seeing this as a wife, she needs to just tell Anu how she feels. Because misunderstandings and doubt can ruin any relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel.ARlovershinings_salekh

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yeah Mona has to share her feelings to anukalp about aanchal..and anukalp is not a kid...he should understand how hsi wife feels
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Phui is evil..Anu is happily married and she is trying very hard to destroy his marriage.

In any other household Phui would be shown the door and told to never come back.

I agree with the poster most people don't have time for their daughter and nobody showers so much love and care on neighbours daughter.

Edited by April2007 - 18 May 2011 at 8:26am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index