india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all!
Missed few episodes of SL .Was it revealed why jenny is ill-behaving? Did i miss something?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa0503 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems that she is behaving badly to test the Purohit family. In one of the episodes before the Mahaepisode was aired, It was showed Parag asking Jenny to wear sari for Gayatri pooja. She refused saying she'll feel uncomfortable etc and Baa will still call her Gori Gadheri.. Kaveri hears this and asks her to wear whatever she feels like but she will look great in saree.. After Parag and Kaveri, leaves her room, she is shown crying and saying she doesn't want to hurt Kaveri. In another episode before that is was shown, Randal offering her prasad, Jenny was going to take it with right hand but as soon as she sees Hansuk, she put her left hand ahead to take prasad.

Hope the briefing helps. ðŸ˜Š
Nadia123 thumbnail
She is just getting really annoying tho... I think she needs to join forces with laxmi to straighten kaki...
deepa0503 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In yesterday's episode, it was shown that she is behaving badly so that Purohit family throw her out of the house. Maybe in future, we'll know why she is doing all this? may be she is sick and hiding from the family because i remember when Parag and herself had left the house the 1st time, Parag said they stayed back for Jenny's treatment.

Let see what happens