RowdyBOSS thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In B-Town, while it's rare for one actor to praise the other, here's one for the books: Akshay Kumar, has come all out in praise of Hrithik Roshan.

He claims it is all about the new music video composed for Duggu's television debut. But, is something else cooking, too?

Why now?
Akshay and Shah Rukh Khan keep taking potshots at each other in the media. Obviously, they aren't great friends. Now why is Akki praising SRK's close buddy, Hrithik?

Says a source close to Akshay, "Akshay is someone who doesn't believe in talking negatively about other stars. Recently, he was upset with Shah Rukh but they patched up in Film City later.

Video bonding

"While Twinkle and Sussanne are friends, Akki and Duggu have never bonded much. But, on Tuesday, when Akshay saw Hrithik's music video for his TV show, Just Dance, he became emotional.
He sent Roshan Jr a text message saying how much he  loved his dance video and appreciated it.

Enviable moves

Akshay says, "Hrithik Roshan is a one of a kind actor and dancer. He must know we all all envy his moves. What that man brings to the dance floor is refreshing, extremely talented and everything the youth needs to see in a hero.

"If he opened a dance school I know my son would be the first to enroll. I, of course, would never dance a duo with this guy, but I'd definitely love to make an action film with him."😳

Edited by wonderlandAK - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RowdyBOSS thumbnail
i would like to see them in an action film😍
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww, so sweet of Akki 😳 Duggu does rock πŸ‘πŸΌ
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats so true. Akshay never ever says anything bad about anyone and nor does he praise himself! Love you for that Akki :)
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg Akshay and hrithik should make an action film it would be awesome. Something like fast and furious
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
akki and hrithik should do action movie together and saifu and akki too..
I luv DUGGU...he is the best...

but i have to say one thing...no offence to any 1 plz this is what i feel and has nothing to do with hurting anyone...

for some time, i have started thinking now that the 'dance' TAG has been stuck on hrithik...he is known for his dancing more than acting...i am not going easy with it... becoz DANCE is not MEN's cup of tea unless ur choreographer...and ur dancing all the time...it doesn't go with macho man's image.

i just hope people dont start calling him 'NACHAAR' just like shahid...i dont; want tht he takes dance too much seriously on him...men who always dance are not my types...i prefer them the normal they are and do not attempt too much dancing,,,,,,
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Akshay is so sweet. They would make an awesome Garam Masala 2 pair hehe
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
 dey shud do a full on action masala movie together!!!! They'll both rock itπŸ˜ƒ
I like Akshay. Hrithik the less said the better.πŸ˜† Never liked Hrithik either onscreen or off screen.