Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Who???😊

Emptiness..
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meena1

Iktara from Wake Up Sid also made me goo aww.. i loved that movie (i guess i am a closet fan of Ranbir).. hahaha..😆

Meena...chupi rustom... Ranbir ke baare mein kya kya bolti ho aur nikli uski fan...😆
Iktara is lovely too!!!  beautifully sung!!
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Tally, that's one of my favorite numbers!😃 Its such a beautiful, mellow and sincere portrayal of romance! And both the actors were incredibly cute in this song! Its one of my favorite films too!

I love the song from Ghulam, Jadoo hai tera hi jadoo...hated the picturization though! Rani and her thunder thighs! But the song is tops!

I think the last romantic song I had been listening to repeatedly was Bas Yun Hi from Tanu Weds Manu! Lovely number! And Maddy with his puppy dog expressions...😳

ditto at bold... it is so full of romance but I hate watching it!!!😊
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Nice topic Tally... In recent times Amit Trivedi is my favorite... I loved his numbers in Dev D, Udaan, WUS, Aisha...

Amit trivedi is a genius... and Aisha's music was great!!
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Meena...chupi rustom... Ranbir ke baare mein kya kya bolti ho aur nikli uski fan...😆
Iktara is lovely too!!!  beautifully sung!!

i am.. hahaha.. i also liked him in Rocket Singh.. 😆
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salma2

Teri ore. SINGH IS KINGH

love it too... have heard shreya sing it live...wish it could have been shreya and rahat together tho'... sheer magic their voices in this one!!
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmbyCious

I dislike Khuda Jaane (for personal reasons =P) but i still go awww everytime i hear it...

Other than that,
Tadap tadap (sad song)
Soniye (Aksar)
Teri yaad (vaah life ho toh aisi)
and
Badi Mushkil hai (abhijeet's song)
are a few...

like them the ones in Bold...
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

Dekha Jo Tumko, yeh dil ko kya hua hain...(Kasoor)

Bahon ki Darmiyaan (Khamoshi)

Piya Basanti Re (Not from Bolly films...but from an Album by Ustad Sultan Khan and Chithra! Its one of the sweetest and most romantic songs I have ever heard...and the video for the song is so good...

Piay basanti re...wow!!! awesome song...Ustad Sultan Khan's voice is so unique and heart warming... and no one can hit the high notes like chitra!!!
TallyHo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

i am.. hahaha.. i also liked him in Rocket Singh.. 😆

me tooo!!!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pehla Nasha might be the most cliched choice, but undoubtedly it is an evergreen song when it comes to romance! I think that song just epitomizes the feeling of first love...and the picturization is so memorable...😊 Farah Khan's first and best choreographed work, IMO!

When I was younger, one song that used to get my teenage hormones all jumpy😆 was Ghazab ka hain din, socho zara from QSQT! Aamir looked so cute in that song and so did Juhi...that film was full of classic songs, but this one is my all-time favorite!

Also, aate Jaate from Maine Pyar Kiya is a lovely number...the song might not be very impressive, but the lyrics are so romantic! I used to love Dil Deewaan from the same film, till I saw Bhagyashree in that horrid yellow sari with maroon lipstic and cheap imitation jewellery crooning it on-screen and that was the end of it!😆
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago