Posted: 12 years ago
Do you have any favorite romantic songs/situations from Bollywood which make you go awww..

This one is from " Main meri Patni aur woh"...with a title like this and Rajpal Yadav as  hero you would half expect it to be a comedy... but he and Rituparna Sengupta show that chemistry and the potrayal of love have nothing to  do with the the appearences and the cliched notions of Bollywood romance!!

the simplicity of the story and natural performances made this film and song so special!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRIsZIzT5HI[/YOUTUBE]

Would love to know ur favorites too!!
thats a nice song Tally..

mine would be Tum Se Hi from Jab We Met..

i also loved whenever Kaise Main Kahoon Tujhse, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Main played in RHTDM.. and i love the one that Shashi sang for me.. 😳😆
.. he has a very cute melodious voice..
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
Iktara from Wake Up Sid also made me goo aww.. i loved that movie (i guess i am a closet fan of Ranbir).. hahaha..😆
Tally, that's one of my favorite numbers!😃 Its such a beautiful, mellow and sincere portrayal of romance! And both the actors were incredibly cute in this song! Its one of my favorite films too!

I love the song from Ghulam, Jadoo hai tera hi jadoo...hated the picturization though! Rani and her thunder thighs! But the song is tops!

I think the last romantic song I had been listening to repeatedly was Bas Yun Hi from Tanu Weds Manu! Lovely number! And Maddy with his puppy dog expressions...😳
Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
Nice topic Tally... In recent times Amit Trivedi is my favorite... I loved his numbers in Dev D, Udaan, WUS, Aisha...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSarWdSJGKI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-9cS-WAU3o[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
I dislike Khuda Jaane (for personal reasons =P) but i still go awww everytime i hear it...

Other than that,
Tadap tadap (sad song)
Soniye (Aksar)
Teri yaad (vaah life ho toh aisi)
and
Badi Mushkil hai (abhijeet's song)
are a few...
Dekha Jo Tumko, yeh dil ko kya hua hain...(Kasoor)

Bahon ki Darmiyaan (Khamoshi)

Piya Basanti Re (Not from Bolly films...but from an Album by Ustad Sultan Khan and Chithra! Its one of the sweetest and most romantic songs I have ever heard...and the video for the song is so good...

I love love DDLJ's Ho Gaya Hai Tujko Toh Pyar Sajna..  you just wanna fall in love with that song.. 
Originally posted by Meena1

thats a nice song Tally..

mine would be Tum Se Hi from Jab We Met..

i also loved whenever Kaise Main Kahoon Tujhse, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Main played in RHTDM.. and
i love the one that Shashi sang for me.. 😳😆
.. he has a very cute melodious voice..
Who???😊
I love the feel that Maye Ni Maye from HAHK brings.. that was such a cute song..