disgusting show i ever seen

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
the show seems to be disgusting as i quited it earlier by smelling the track...guys think ...how can a man bring his wife with her x lover?????? also viren had a sexual relation with nivi tooo...soods r just so 'khandani' people...its disgusting to seer the actions of CTs if they do nivarth reunion through viren ...pls pls wont do such disgusting relation ship stories...if nivi remarry sid and she get pregnent with viren's child what will that child's future?????????? pls its so mean to see show twisted relationships

NB:- As per seeing Virens sacrifice thread i posted ths one
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago
woahhh dont jump into any conclusions yet yar cz nothing's finalized yet and nobody has confirmed on dat track. so let's not think negative and try to stay positive and hope nivren stay together forever at least till da show wraps up!!!!!!

btw ur post almost gave a stroke to me ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

woahhh dont jump into any conclusions yet yar cz nothing's finalized yet and nobody has confirmed on dat track. so let's not think negative and try to stay positive and hope nivren stay together forever at least till da show wraps up!!!!!!

btw ur post almost gave a stroke to me ðŸ˜•

yaar...i just pointed the worst part  of the concept if they r workin it sooo...wht u thnk abt it?????????
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago
i dont wanna even think dat far yar cz it just sounds more depressing than i already am, tnx to da current track 

god bless nivren & hope CVs use their brains properly without sending all of us to asylum along with viren...
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i dont wanna even think dat far yar cz it just sounds more depressing than i already am, tnx to da current track 

god bless nivren & hope CVs use their brains properly without sending all of us to asylum along with viren...

actually whts the current track yaar..pls share
Nivi-Sid can never.. never happen. Especially considering the fact the Nivi is completely Virens now (physically as well). And sid was with Divya.. dweeta is the outcome of what they actually shared. It's a test of Nivi Viren relationship. They have withstand all odds and hardship and they will get thru this one as well. Just chill yaar and no husband is stupid enough to get his wife with her ex-lover despite knowing she loves her hubby dearly. And Nivi will never do this... its a test of her character and everyone in the Sood family.