Arjun -Arohi's surprise - Article - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I was just going to post this. Wow fire sequence! Going to be fun Cant wait :D
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
super duper excited..:) thnks for sharing..really a very emotional moment for all of us.
The fire scene was the golden moment of kmh1 but it was their reunion scene..hmm very excited for these scenes:)
WOOHOOO!!!   am so excited!!     

waoo also a leap !!
just loving it..cant c its end !!
oh wow...exciting news ! thanks for sharing😳
thnx for sharing and yeppie i cant wait :)

The fire sequence is not in today's episode...i think it may be tomorrow or friday.
as soon as i saw arohi in that light yellow dress with the OM pendant and Arjun with black shirt...all i could think abt is the fire sequence and woah we r actually getting it just like Season 1...one of my fav sequence from season 1...thanks a ton CVs...looking forward to the next epi :)
Originally posted by niveditha

Arjun -Arohi's surprise

Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra), of Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 on Imagine, have a surprise in store for their fans before the shows ends.

A source reveals, "There will be a sequence this week where Arjun Singhania and Arohi Ahluwalia will go back to their look in season one, where they played Arjun Punj and Arohi Shamra. This is sure to make fans of the show nostalgic. There will also be a fire sequence just like season one. "

Karan, when contacted, confirms, "Yes, we will be going back to our look from season one. Arohi will be sporting her Om pendant and her anarkali salwars while I will have my hep and cool look. I think this is for the first time that an Indian TV show will have a sequence like this and it is a smart move. The fire sequence is also happening and will probably be aired tonight itself."

We tried to contact Kritika but she was busy and unable to comment.

Viewers of Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 can look forward to an interesting end to the show.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Arjun--Arohi%E2%80%99s-surprise&xfile=2011/May/News_20110518_33
cOOL