Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi breaks her silence - Article

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Anandi breaks her silence

Anandi, who was in utter shock about her husband's infidelity, will break her silence. Though everyone in the house was shocked by the news, she didn't utter a word.

A Indya source says, "Anandi loved Jagya from the bottom of her heart, but now is totally heart broken. After days of trying to come to terms with the situation, she will speak her mind. Tayji (Gehna) will tell Anandi to fight for her rights and get justice. But Anandi in a dramatic manner will answer that she might get justice but will she get the same love and care from him? She doesn't want to force Jagya to be with her as before. Now, the audiences will see a different Anandi. She will concentrate on her studies and will try to forget Jagya. But there is a bigger twist coming up."

A disheartened Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee states, "I am completely depressed with all that has happened in my life. I can't force Jagya to come back to me as I have lost my husband's love. I can't force him to stay with me. I just want to concentrate on my studies and my family now."

Talking about the response of fans for this track, she says, "No one can believe that Anandi-Jagya's married life is destroyed. People are consoling me and telling to give a Jagya a tight slap for ruining my life. While others, give me courage to fight the battle of truth and justice."

Don't forget to watch Balika Vadhu every Monday to Thursday at 8 pm only on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Anandi-breaks-her-silence&xfile=2011/May/News_20110518_32

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sobha229sdavisactivesonalpmshah1neteche_cbostaniantina2minargattunaj7rv_anniedwscnutmeg7jayanti_djcraziekudiMasooma Bukhari-Swetha-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Is the show going to be only from Mon - Thursday? What about Friday episode?

The article says; Don't forget to watch Balika Vadhu every Monday to Thursday at 8 pm only on Colors.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

big twist coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is that!!!...gosh!!...is jagat coming back???
chalo anandi ki padhai gayee!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Aise mat bolo yaar Kushi, after so much of our pleading they have finally let A study. Why does this J have to start thinking about her when she is trying to forget him and start a fresh? Pl CV's let her study make a name for herself much more than moron J and then introduce the track of A dumping him. Pl pl pl.
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Aise mat bolo yaar Kushi, after so much of our pleading they have finally let A study. Why does this J have to start thinking about her when she is trying to forget him and start a fresh? Pl CV's let her study make a name for herself much more than moron J and then introduce the track of A dumping him. Pl pl pl.
ohh!!...ok nehin bolti!!LOL
but what can i do...am so frustrated about anandi's further study...thanks to cvs!!Ouch
 after the 5 year leap...there is a promo saying "ab judega kitabon se anandi ka rista"...i thought she will join school...but what happened...she joined but as teacher...gosh!!
then after the 2nd leap(4 year)...all articles indicated anandi will complete her studies...but she only completed 12th!!...it was the most frustrated incident for me...!!AngryAngryAngry
and now...there is again a scope...but again a twist is coming!!...i hope that will not create any problem in anandi's further studies!!
like jyo said...cvs fooled us several times!!Dead...i hope this time they won't!!Ouch

Edited by khusi_* - 18 May 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyo

Shivika_Fanatic IF-Dazzler
Shivika_Fanatic
Shivika_Fanatic

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

TWIST toh yahi hoga ki GAURI hi gudiya hai aur kya???LOL
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
want a new guy for Anandi.. very badly!!!
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictletitgo

Go to top