Anandi breaks her silence - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi breaks her silence

Anandi, who was in utter shock about her husband's infidelity, will break her silence. Though everyone in the house was shocked by the news, she didn't utter a word.

A Indya source says, "Anandi loved Jagya from the bottom of her heart, but now is totally heart broken. After days of trying to come to terms with the situation, she will speak her mind. Tayji (Gehna) will tell Anandi to fight for her rights and get justice. But Anandi in a dramatic manner will answer that she might get justice but will she get the same love and care from him? She doesn't want to force Jagya to be with her as before. Now, the audiences will see a different Anandi. She will concentrate on her studies and will try to forget Jagya. But there is a bigger twist coming up."

A disheartened Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee states, "I am completely depressed with all that has happened in my life. I can't force Jagya to come back to me as I have lost my husband's love. I can't force him to stay with me. I just want to concentrate on my studies and my family now."

Talking about the response of fans for this track, she says, "No one can believe that Anandi-Jagya's married life is destroyed. People are consoling me and telling to give a Jagya a tight slap for ruining my life. While others, give me courage to fight the battle of truth and justice."

Don't forget to watch Balika Vadhu every Monday to Thursday at 8 pm only on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Anandi-breaks-her-silence&xfile=2011/May/News_20110518_32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is the show going to be only from Mon - Thursday? What about Friday episode?

The article says; Don't forget to watch Balika Vadhu every Monday to Thursday at 8 pm only on Colors.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

big twist coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is that!!!...gosh!!...is jagat coming back???
chalo anandi ki padhai gayee!!
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Aise mat bolo yaar Kushi, after so much of our pleading they have finally let A study. Why does this J have to start thinking about her when she is trying to forget him and start a fresh? Pl CV's let her study make a name for herself much more than moron J and then introduce the track of A dumping him. Pl pl pl.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andv

Aise mat bolo yaar Kushi, after so much of our pleading they have finally let A study. Why does this J have to start thinking about her when she is trying to forget him and start a fresh? Pl CV's let her study make a name for herself much more than moron J and then introduce the track of A dumping him. Pl pl pl.

ohh!!...ok nehin bolti!!😆
but what can i do...am so frustrated about anandi's further study...thanks to cvs!!Ouch
 after the 5 year leap...there is a promo saying "ab judega kitabon se anandi ka rista"...i thought she will join school...but what happened...she joined but as teacher...gosh!!
then after the 2nd leap(4 year)...all articles indicated anandi will complete her studies...but she only completed 12th!!...it was the most frustrated incident for me...!!😡😡😡
and now...there is again a scope...but again a twist is coming!!...i hope that will not create any problem in anandi's further studies!!
like jyo said...cvs fooled us several times!!🤢...i hope this time they won't!!Ouch
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

TWIST toh yahi hoga ki GAURI hi gudiya hai aur kya???😆
craziekudi thumbnail
want a new guy for Anandi.. very badly!!!
What twist are they talking about?

1. Jags returning back (no puhleeezzz no more stopping Anandi from further studying)

2. Gauri gets to know of Jags lies( possible)

3. Jag planning to hadpofy his baap dada ki haveli and jaydaad🤔 (who knows)

4. Anandi meeting a new person in the medical college☺️(i want to see a new hunky in BV yes please i am all for it😍)
nutmeg7 thumbnail

no...no..no..let that jagya go and drown somewhere else...i want anandi to study!!!