India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

want sbs & sbb to confirm

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
everytime a show is all set to go off air sbs & sbb gives the news regarding it to the viewers in advance but this is not the case with sanginiCryboth sbb & sbs are not telling anything about the end of sangini which is irritating me so muchAngryeither the news channels should confirm the news or should give us any hint regarding itBig smile since sbs & sbb are very popular news channels therefore i want them to cinfirm the news regarding the end of sangini so that i can stop writing request post on the wall of zee facebookThumbs Upi am not understanding why sbb & sbs have not yet confirmed that sangini will end on 21st juneCry

Edited by monaghosh - 18 May 2011 at 7:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crjoljakrOrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
They'll probably publish something 2 weeks before the end! I think it's a bit early to talk about it as Sangini will go off air in more one month now...

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
its ending?? serious?? we woudnt see much of RAGA moments together...the mite take a leap n end it..Unhappy im watching the show cuz of MIK too..luv his acting!!

Edited by Tilashini - 18 May 2011 at 10:17am

diya_snow IF-Dazzler
diya_snow
diya_snow

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I think they will confirm the news next week ...we r still not sure about the date ...I mean 21st june comes on tuesday...how can they end serial on tuesday

Edited by diya_snow - 18 May 2011 at 12:07pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index