Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Its either aastha choudhary or amrapalli 2 enter!! (Page 4)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by HamiSky

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of june and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

Have we got the confirmation that PG was talking about pratigya in the conversation ??...the topic starter should bring more light to this...

Did you ahppen to chk P Grey's wall??? I dint see such a post in her wall.Confused

I did see her wall...and rightly like u said didn't see any wall post...ConfusedConfused...but I am not her friend..and dunno whether she has different settings for her friends...and different for others...I mean can we show our wall to selective people ConfusedConfusedConfused

I dont think so..
oly if we hid frenz,.,,our addition of frenz will become invisible otherwise once a public wall..everyone can see it,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja-menon

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Just please whatever happens I don't wanna see a lot of Nainaji . I can't handle it!

It looks like the focus is again shifting to MMGJCry

Edited by Atticus - 18 May 2011 at 11:03am
pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of june and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

Have we got the confirmation that PG was talking about pratigya in the conversation ??...the topic starter should bring more light to this...

Did you ahppen to chk P Grey's wall??? I dint see such a post in her wall.Confused

I did see her wall...and rightly like u said didn't see any wall post...ConfusedConfused...but I am not her friend..and dunno whether she has different settings for her friends...and different for others...I mean can we show our wall to selective people ConfusedConfusedConfused

I dont think so..
oly if we hid frenz,.,,our addition of frenz will become invisible otherwise once a public wall..everyone can see it,

Even I thought so too..oh well dunno now which pearl grey..talked about which actor and for which show..Ermm

Anyways like Huma  said..why would she be talking about it on the FB wall??...I mean she doesn't even reply to the random hi/hellos...why would she talk about such a confidential issue on FB?? ConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddicthussainramsob2011

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

[QUOTE=...Poojie...

Well there is a TB article saying this..and the leap in pratha is confirmed ...but don't know whether the conversation was about that or not...

I understand..even I want to hear some good news about MKAP...from every side we are listening bad news...chaska meter down..trp down...soutan coming in??...separation track...Ouch

[/QUOTE]

i know.. Ouch and that recent article showing PG in a bad light Confused Ouch i just hope this bad phase passes away soon!

And CVs no sauten! Please have mercy on poor viewers... Can bear the seperation but sauten NO!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictpooja-menon

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of may and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

really is that so? i hope then its about Pratha only... seriously i can take anything but a sauten... Ouch Dead thanks Pooja for the clarification Hug post some good news about MKAP soon like you always do Embarrassed everything going wrong for us these days.. Can not take it anymore   Ouch

Well there is a TB article saying this..and the leap in pratha is confirmed ...but don't know whether the conversation was about that or not...

I understand..even  I want to hear some good news about MKAP...from every side we are listening bad news...chaska meter down..trp down...soutan coming in??...separation track...OuchOuchOuchOuch
u forgot Arhaan's rank 27... wah beta - most important cheez bhool gayee... LOLLOLLOL

pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of may and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

really is that so? i hope then its about Pratha only... seriously i can take anything but a sauten... Ouch Dead thanks Pooja for the clarification Hug post some good news about MKAP soon like you always do Embarrassed everything going wrong for us these days.. Can not take it anymore   Ouch

I understand..even  I want to hear some good news about MKAP...from every side we are listening bad news...chaska meter down..trp down...soutan coming in??...separation track...Ouch
u forgot Arhaan's rank 27... wah beta - most important cheez bhool gayee... LOLLOLLOL

All ranking are very confusing to understand...oh well..even that is down as well OuchLOLLOLLOL

carisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=...Poojie...

I understand..even I want to hear some good news about MKAP...from every side we are listening bad news...chaska meter down..trp down...soutan coming in??...separation track...Ouch

i know.. Ouch and that recent article showing PG in a bad light Confused Ouch i just hope this bad phase passes away soon!

And CVs no sauten! Please have mercy on poor viewers... Can bear the seperation but sauten NO!![/QUOTE]

seriously its just full of bad news...Angryn we cnt handle it...
n yes...i ahree wid u filzie...dat we can beasr separation but not SAUTEN...plsss...as filzie said HAVE MERCY UPON US...dis will do no good for u...so why r u bringing da suten/???pls noCry

Filza.

Go to top