Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Its either aastha choudhary or amrapalli 2 enter!! (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Peeps take this souten thing on the brightside...
Pratigya said to amma that nothing can break her relationship with K, That ironically means the souten aswell.. so don't worry - it's all good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum!

So having a souten in the picture is the right of passage for the young Takur men?

Tanths, if either of these girls are too tall or too short does that make Prats just right? I say send Kriya to Dubai instead.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011pooja-menon

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

By now, the CVs might have got the feedback for "introduction of souten-like character in MKAP" and I do not think they would go ahead with the track...still fingers crossed...do not want further fall in TRPs.

pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of june and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

Have we got the confirmation that PG was talking about pratigya in the conversation ??...the topic starter should bring more light to this...

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 18 May 2011 at 10:59am

Filza.carisma2

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of may and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

Have we got the confirmation that PG was talking about pratigya in the conversation ??...the topic starter should bring more light to this...

Did you ahppen to chk P Grey's wall??? I dint see such a post in her wall.Confused

pooja-menon

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of may and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

really is that so? i hope then its about Pratha only... seriously i can take anything but a sauten... Ouch Dead thanks Pooja for the clarification Hug post some good news about MKAP soon like you always do Embarrassed everything going wrong for us these days.. Can not take it anymore   Ouch

pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of june and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

Did you ahppen to chk P Grey's wall??? I dint see such a post in her wall.Confused

I did see her wall...and rightly like u said didn't see any wall post...ConfusedConfused...but I am not her friend..and dunno whether she has different settings for her friends...and different for others...I mean can we show our wall to selective people ConfusedConfusedConfused
pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

really is that so? i hope then its about Pratha only... seriously i can take anything but a sauten... Ouch Dead thanks Pooja for the clarification Hug post some good news about MKAP soon like you always do Embarrassed everything going wrong for us these days.. Can not take it anymore   Ouch

Well there is a TB article saying this..and the leap in pratha is confirmed ...but don't know whether the conversation was about that or not...

I understand..even  I want to hear some good news about MKAP...from every side we are listening bad news...chaska meter down..trp down...soutan coming in??...separation track...OuchOuchOuchOuch

Filza.carisma2

Go to top