Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I don't know whether anybody saw the TB article on yet another actor quitting pratha...in that it is said there will be a 20 year leap in the first week of may and auditions for the leads are going on...it might be the case that they are talking about pratha...

Have we got the confirmation that PG was talking about pratigya in the conversation ??...the topic starter should bring more light to this...

really is that so? i hope then its about Pratha only... seriously i can take anything but a sauten... 🤢 thanks Pooja for the clarification 🤗 post some good news about MKAP soon like you always do 😳 everything going wrong for us these days.. Can not take it anymore   
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Did you ahppen to chk P Grey's wall??? I dint see such a post in her wall.😕

I did see her wall...and rightly like u said didn't see any wall post...😕😕...but I am not her friend..and dunno whether she has different settings for her friends...and different for others...I mean can we show our wall to selective people 😕😕😕
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

really is that so? i hope then its about Pratha only... seriously i can take anything but a sauten... 🤢 thanks Pooja for the clarification 🤗 post some good news about MKAP soon like you always do 😳 everything going wrong for us these days.. Can not take it anymore   

Well there is a TB article saying this..and the leap in pratha is confirmed ...but don't know whether the conversation was about that or not...

I understand..even  I want to hear some good news about MKAP...from every side we are listening bad news...chaska meter down..trp down...soutan coming in??...separation track...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I did see her wall...and rightly like u said didn't see any wall post...😕😕...but I am not her friend..and dunno whether she has different settings for her friends...and different for others...I mean can we show our wall to selective people 😕😕😕

I dont think so..
oly if we hid frenz,.,,our addition of frenz will become invisible otherwise once a public wall..everyone can see it,
hussainramso thumbnail
Just please whatever happens I don't wanna see a lot of Nainaji . I can't handle it!

It looks like the focus is again shifting to MMGJ😭
Edited by Atticus - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

I dont think so..
oly if we hid frenz,.,,our addition of frenz will become invisible otherwise once a public wall..everyone can see it,

Even I thought so too..oh well dunno now which pearl grey..talked about which actor and for which show..🤔

Anyways like Huma  said..why would she be talking about it on the FB wall??...I mean she doesn't even reply to the random hi/hellos...why would she talk about such a confidential issue on FB?? 😕😕
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i know.. and that recent article showing PG in a bad light 😕 i just hope this bad phase passes away soon!

And CVs no sauten! Please have mercy on poor viewers... Can bear the seperation but sauten NO!!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well there is a TB article saying this..and the leap in pratha is confirmed ...but don't know whether the conversation was about that or not...

I understand..even  I want to hear some good news about MKAP...from every side we are listening bad news...chaska meter down..trp down...soutan coming in??...separation track...

u forgot Arhaan's rank 27... wah beta - most important cheez bhool gayee... 😆😆😆

pooja-menon thumbnail

All ranking are very confusing to understand...oh well..even that is down as well 😆😆😆
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

seriously its just full of bad news...😡n we cnt handle it...
n yes...i ahree wid u filzie...dat we can beasr separation but not SAUTEN...plsss...as filzie said HAVE MERCY UPON US...dis will do no good for u...so why r u bringing da suten/???pls no😭