Its either aastha choudhary or amrapalli 2 enter!!

snowwhitegirl6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey! this my first  post in the forum with a bit sad news . I was surfing when i jst came across this wall post  in pearl grey's fb account as i am added over there. There was a convo btw pearl and jha productions regarding finalization of the new girl in pratigya and they were deciding over two names of aastha  choudhary ( i think some new girl as i hv heard her name for first time) and amrapalli dubey( may be the one in saath phere the daughter of saloni dont know her too bt guessing)πŸ˜•. the talk was regarding the shooting schedule of coming locations of pratigya  and the cast finalization alsoπŸ˜•.  Thought to share this with you all.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum hope u,ll enjoy it 😊Edited by piyarapiyari - 12 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Astha Chowdhary? Oh she acted in Aise Karo Na Vida from Colors. but she is too short for him..
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for updates, welcome to pratigya forum.
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh craaap...

Thanks for sharing anyway, and oh!

Welcome!😊
tanthya thumbnail
Are u sure it is for Pratigya and not Pratha..

Aastha usually plays leads and  Amrapalli dubey is one serial old plus isn't she tall for Arhaan ...

Thank you  , Snow white

Welcome to the forum ...

vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...amrapali dubey is from palko ki chhavmein na...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

yes tanthya even i thought tht bcos i have heared tht Pratha show is taking a leap and parul is  leaving the show so they needs new female lead.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The view of the wall I am getting doesn't have this convo...although I am not her friend..but I can see her wall...dunno whether there is any settings where you can show only selective posts from the wall or she has removed it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Oh well...looks like we are in for hell in the coming epis...I really don't understand what they are planning...the trps are anyways going down week by week...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes tanthya even i thought tht bcos i have heared tht Pratha show is taking a leap and parul is  leaving the show so they needs new female lead.

You r right , Maya...Thats what struck me first when I heard Aastha and Amrapalli ...

Amrapalli is too tall for Arhaan and Aastha  is short ...and of the two..Feel Aastha is a much better actor [ if she is coming for a CAMEO  ]