Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

differences between akshara and varsha (Page 7)

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by saman.17

i was wondering cv's ne varsha & akshara ke beech diff karvaane ki track ab tak start kyun nhi kiya lo ab mil gaya & accha hai ki ab akshara samaj jaayegi ki puri duniya uski pati ke zyada koi uska khayal nhi rak sakta & hope she stays away from ananya now onwards kya uski khud ke bacche nhi hoga kya... i'm eager to c wat ll naitik do in tis situation...Confused

I have a feeling this is were it's headed, pressure to have a baby right away & inability to conceive right awayOuch It takes time for some but YR mein Naithik ke alawa nobody has brains, kya kareConfused Papita thing is probably minor misunderstanding. Ganghaur I thought was going to be happy but usme bhi Papita ko ghusa diyaAngry My papita rant already started...LOL

Hum aapke saath haiLOLLOLLOL

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

varsha can say this..usse toh yahi ummed hai...but reply mein maate se no expectations Thumbs Down "sorry galti ho gayi..meri hi galti hai"CryROFL

She didn't get the title "maate" for nothing...She earned it with plenty of hard work. Daadu, isme Varsha ki koyi galthi nahi. Patha nahi kaise dhyan nahi raha. Aagey se dhyan rakhungi... sorry maa, sorry daadu, sorry varsha, sorry Ananya bhi...ROFL Meri wajah se aapko pareshaan hona padaLOL

dis agar aisa kuxh hua naa ... to akshara ki bachi hui thodi si reputation b nikal jayegi meri nazro seAngryAngryAngry
kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i felt so bad for akshi when i saw the promo...she just carried her baby away from akshi...i think she should stay away from ananya and varsha tooo
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
but i think it vl be minor tiff both of them vl be soon fine after watching gangur, mandir going and all,i think main part of tiff they vl show in maha episode and i think today in last part they vl show gangur starts .
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Much is being made of Varsha/Rajashri's criticism; it is not because posters hate the actors but the way the character have been portrayed and the tracks progress. Most of these are light hearted banter, friendly discussions by like minded individuals. Increasingly Rajsri was shown to interfere in her daughter's life (eg: bhola's jasoosi) and so her supporters started waning. Same thing w/Varsha, her intial days as a mother, there were balanced discussion on her possible state of mind. Here is one of the discussions for those interested - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1655387

However there were no follow up reasons given by CV's; this made it look like Varsha was simply selfishOuch Yes, hate is a strong word but I have realized that it is loosely used in some parts of the world & some age groups too. So I simply attribute it to poor choice of words. So pls don't make much of it when you see one. Everyone is free to express their views but when we realize that some discussions go OTT we do give them a friendly nudge to get a gripLOL

We have no control over what the CV's want to show us. Nobody here wants friendships breaking in reality but we try to see some entertainment value out of every track even if it means just a lively chat here on the forum. During the MC track we tried very hard to stay positive. The MC track was a serious one & we did have serious discussions over it. There were some who said we were over reacting, it's just an MC. I am sure if we took it anything less than serious that would be a sin too.

The name calling is all in fun & no offense to anyone. We do call Akshara maate, not because she is one but because she sucks up to pretty much anyone with a 'S' in their last name...LOL Yes, the leads are getting all the attention currently because CV's are showing them as holier than thou. They can do no wrong; wife suffered a MC and husband being very supportive. How can one find faults with that? Confused

If there has been no Varsha/Rajsri appreciation threads, it's because either we don't feel strongly about the characters or those that do feel strongly aren't voicing their opinion as often as they should. So time to join us...We will welcome you with aHugA forum is about sharing your opinions, we may not always agree with each other but we do respect everyone's opinionSmile This has been by far the friendliest forum I have seen & let's keep it that way...Big smileJust my 2cents, no offense intendedSmile

Edited by FLGators - 19 May 2011 at 6:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzxyzeanamika00-Nasreen-moonlight08Asawari_naksh_charu_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

Go to top