Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

differences between akshara and varsha (Page 5)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
guys what is stored in maha episdoe i think varsha and akshi's problem they we going to show in ME. they vl start gangur tommorrow and def it vl end friday and may be maha episode starting and then every guset vl be leaving and last they vl show the problems between vvarsha and akshi

_Rasha_ IF-Rockerz
_Rasha_
_Rasha_

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Expected track.but i luv 2 watch this track.i think isse naksh aur kareeb aa jayenge aur i can hate varsha totally.jo bhi akshi ko hurt karegi wo meri hate list mein hogi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

Expected track.but i luv 2 watch this track.i think isse naksh aur kareeb aa jayenge aur i can hate varsha totally.jo bhi akshi ko hurt karegi wo meri hate list mein hogi.
wow rasha papitha in your hate list LOL papitha tho sab kay hate list may hai LOL

Edited by fazeel - 18 May 2011 at 11:14am
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
why  everybody is blaming varhsa and rajshee in this forum...varsha is doing whta she can do but she can't give he baby to akshi and akshi is trying to find her baby in anu thats more serious for her she has to come out from this and for this she don't need sympathy , she need courage , she has to face reality i know its tough but she has to and only varsha cab do this. Anu is her daughter and what akshi did yes was totally unfair but varsha controlled herself because of her friend if u were be in varsha's splace what you would have done...akshi has to face truth .
i also lost my preg in starting i was  feeling the same from where i can get baby i thank god nobody was with me except my hubby...i realize the truth and tried to overcome. i would be in india i would have gone through the same bcoz sometime familes and people surround us makes us weak...jitna dukh ko daba rahe hai utna hi vo badhega let her speak out,, cry whatever she want leave her alone she will understand n will b normal in two week.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Riyaa147_charu__Divya_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

xyzeVertzMadhavi_Di_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Chalo baba papita ne khud reason dediya use galiyan dene ke liye... LOL Lekin Akshara phir bhi nahin sudhregi... Ouch woh iske liye bhi khud ko blame karegi. Yeh track toh sach mein spicy lag raha hai... LOL Varsha se mujhe yehi umeed thi...selfish nd manupulative... Censored use everyone when in need but khud kisike kaam mat aao... Angry

accha hai, bahut din hogaye. Time to let it all out...LOL maza aayega as long as maate doesn't cry I am good with it. Will be good to see Shaurya & dadi, who will they support? Dadi ka pravachan hoga dho titliyon ke liye  & Shaurya tho Akshara se maafi maangega for Varsha's mistakes...ROFL Bhai kiska hai? Rajsri tho pakka apni bacchi ke saath rahegiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeVertzMadhavi_DiAsawari_naksh_Divya_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzxyze_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Sach mein bohat din hogaye papita ko galiya diye huye... LOL ab toh mauka bhi hai aur dastur bhi... ROFL
Baki sabke reactions ka patah nahin lekin rajshri zaroor barsegi varsha par. She cn tolerate all of varsha's tantrums... Angry lekin yahan sawaal uski bacchi ka hai. Varsha ne bohat enjoy karliya ab thode taane bhi suno from ur M-I-L... LOL

meri taraf se tumhe tumhari pasand ki candy barHug Rajshri ki sab galtiya maaf...ROFL

Edited by FLGators - 18 May 2011 at 4:11pm

VertzxyzeMadhavi_Di_Divya_

Go to top