Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

differences between akshara and varsha (Page 4)

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 1547

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Accha track hai, there are no Papita fans that I know of. Chain se ghaali denge hum...ROFL So there is no Ananya attraction trackClap or Singhania's upset over maayka tripsOuch Papita incident may be a 2 day thing; don't understand why Papita is complainingConfused Muft mein babysitter jo mili hai, next several SRK movies mein she could get front row tickets...ROFL

Sari  aacha  hi  Saby  and  Taffy  vacation  per  hai  varna  socho  papita  ka  kya  haal  hota?ROFL
but  vo  nahi hai  to  mahaepisode  ka  maza  nahi  aayega  varna  hami  nayi  nayi  galiya  sikhne  ko  milti  and  papita  ke  100  naye  naam  bhi  mil  jateROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00--Sari---Nasreen-pvlaks_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

haan...i too like this track...Tongue
waise since when has varsha become an over-protective momConfused...protective moms leave their one month child at home because they have to watch a movie, let them be with others so that they can teach their devarsDead
i would be very happy if this track leads to some differences between the two...varsha  never deseved a friend like akshi...in fact i wanted akshi to confront varsha in shaurya's matter, react the way naitik did when he came to know about mohini...but nothing happened. varsha very conveniently used akshara's support whenever she required.  there are many more reasons due to which i want to see this track...do din ke liye hi sahi.Smile
i think is matter ko leke rajshri n shaurya bhi varsha ko  sunaynge(i hope  varsha scolds akshara in front of them)...enough of bahu-pampering...varsha needs to stop taking them for granted.
n above all this track will leave munna as akshi's sole support n friendEmbarrassed...which i would love to see.hopefully this track would show naksh coming closer as friends...Big smile
 

It's funny, she found reasons not to do Ananya's work. Kabhi movie, kabhi neendh, kabhi kamzor, kabhi Anshu ko padana...Ab achanak se mamta?Shocked Shaurya needs to really crank it up w/her & so does Rajsri. Dadi has to stop the badi bahu, badi bahu & let Rajsri go off at Varsha. Thoda tho realistic dikhado, hur baar she gets away with her mistakes & the manipulationsShocked This way Rajsri will be busy w/her problems. Abi ghar mein kaam nahi hai, sab accha chal raha hai tho chinta karne ke liye time hi time...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_Di_Divya_

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 7320

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Originally posted by FLGators

Accha track hai, there are no Papita fans that I know of. Chain se ghaali denge hum...ROFL So there is no Ananya attraction trackClap or Singhania's upset over maayka tripsOuch Papita incident may be a 2 day thing; don't understand why Papita is complainingConfused Muft mein babysitter jo mili hai, next several SRK movies mein she could get front row tickets...ROFL

Sari  aacha  hi  Saby  and  Taffy  vacation  per  hai  varna  socho  papita  ka  kya  haal  hota?ROFL
but  vo  nahi hai  to  mahaepisode  ka  maza  nahi  aayega  varna  hami  nayi  nayi  galiya  sikhne  ko  milti  and  papita  ke  100  naye  naam  bhi  mil  jateROFL
ha madhavi di taffy hothi tho papita ko galiya ki bharish ho jathiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22506

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by xyze

haan...i too like this track...Tongue
waise since when has varsha become an over-protective momConfused...protective moms leave their one month child at home because they have to watch a movie, let them be with others so that they can teach their devarsDead
i would be very happy if this track leads to some differences between the two...varsha  never deseved a friend like akshi...in fact i wanted akshi to confront varsha in shaurya's matter, react the way naitik did when he came to know about mohini...but nothing happened. varsha very conveniently used akshara's support whenever she required.  there are many more reasons due to which i want to see this track...do din ke liye hi sahi.Smile
i think is matter ko leke rajshri n shaurya bhi varsha ko  sunaynge(i hope  varsha scolds akshara in front of them)...enough of bahu-pampering...varsha needs to stop taking them for granted.
n above all this track will leave munna as akshi's sole support n friendEmbarrassed...which i would love to see.hopefully this track would show naksh coming closer as friends...Big smile
 

It's funny, she found reasons not to do Ananya's work. Kabhi movie, kabhi neendh, kabhi kamzor, kabhi Anshu ko padana...Ab achanak se mamta?Shocked Shaurya needs to really crank it up w/her & so does Rajsri. Dadi has to stop the badi bahu, badi bahu & let Rajsri go off at Varsha. Thoda tho realistic dikhado, hur baar she gets away with her mistakes & the manipulationsShocked This way Rajsri will be busy w/her problems. Abi ghar mein kaam nahi hai, sab accha chal raha hai tho chinta karne ke liye time hi time...LOL

varsha can say this..usse toh yahi ummed hai...but reply mein maate se no expectations Thumbs Down "sorry galti ho gayi..meri hi galti hai"CryROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Joined: 19 December 2005
Posts: 7611

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

varsha can say this..usse toh yahi ummed hai...but reply mein maate se no expectations Thumbs Down "sorry galti ho gayi..meri hi galti hai"CryROFL


She didn't get the title "maate" for nothing...She earned it with plenty of hard work. Daadu, isme Varsha ki koyi galthi nahi. Patha nahi kaise dhyan nahi raha. Aagey se dhyan rakhungi... sorry maa, sorry daadu, sorry varsha, sorry Ananya bhi...ROFL Meri wajah se aapko pareshaan hona padaLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_Di_charu__Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22506

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

varsha can say this..usse toh yahi ummed hai...but reply mein maate se no expectations Thumbs Down "sorry galti ho gayi..meri hi galti hai"CryROFL


She didn't get the title "maate" for nothing...She earned it with plenty of hard work. Daadu, isme Varsha ki koyi galthi nahi. Patha nahi kaise dhyan nahi raha. Aagey se dhyan rakhungi... sorry maa, sorry daadu, sorry varsha, sorry Ananya bhi...ROFL Meri wajah se aapko pareshaan hona padaLOL

ah yes..toh ME on this..i thought Akshara learnt paneer chilly or daddaji ate noodles..Confused toh ME banta hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_Di_Divya_

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
preacap main hi gangur dikhadiya dont know totally confused i think friday tak they vl drag. i think so
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 9954

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fazeel

Originally posted by madhaviben

Originally posted by FLGators

Accha track hai, there are no Papita fans that I know of. Chain se ghaali denge hum...ROFL So there is no Ananya attraction trackClap or Singhania's upset over maayka tripsOuch Papita incident may be a 2 day thing; don't understand why Papita is complainingConfused Muft mein babysitter jo mili hai, next several SRK movies mein she could get front row tickets...ROFL

Sari  aacha  hi  Saby  and  Taffy  vacation  per  hai  varna  socho  papita  ka  kya  haal  hota?ROFL
but  vo  nahi hai  to  mahaepisode  ka  maza  nahi  aayega  varna  hami  nayi  nayi  galiya  sikhne  ko  milti  and  papita  ke  100  naye  naam  bhi  mil  jateROFL
ha madhavi di taffy hothi tho papita ko galiya ki bharish ho jathiROFL
koi baat nhi di aajaayiye hum us kami ko puri kar dete hai waise use daatne me mujhe bahut mazaa aati hai...LOL


Edited by saman.17 - 18 May 2011 at 11:10am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
varsha's look

Author: Mishka42   Replies: 9   Views: 2419

Mishka42 9 2419 20 August 2010 at 1:56pm by asiaheart
varsha and rajshri

Author: -.Shriya.-   Replies: 8   Views: 2345

-.Shriya.- 8 2345 18 August 2010 at 10:41am by -.Shriya.-
varsha and shaurya

Author: MyLoveSuVa   Replies: 0   Views: 945

MyLoveSuVa 0 945 13 August 2010 at 11:24pm by MyLoveSuVa
Keh bhi dijiayay akshara ji!!!plz akshara ji!

2 3 4 5

Author: amEn.aaMir   Replies: 32   Views: 12218

amEn.aaMir 32 12218 04 September 2009 at 3:07pm by amEn.aaMir
Natik Manofy Akshara and Akshara wants to confess

Author: Fatima..   Replies: 0   Views: 6391

Fatima.. 0 6391 28 August 2009 at 1:18pm by Fatima..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index