Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

differences between akshara and varsha - Page 6

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i felt so bad for akshi when i saw the promo...she just carried her baby away from akshi...i think she should stay away from ananya and varsha tooo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
but i think it vl be minor tiff both of them vl be soon fine after watching gangur, mandir going and all,i think main part of tiff they vl show in maha episode and i think today in last part they vl show gangur starts .
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Much is being made of Varsha/Rajashri's criticism; it is not because posters hate the actors but the way the character have been portrayed and the tracks progress. Most of these are light hearted banter, friendly discussions by like minded individuals. Increasingly Rajsri was shown to interfere in her daughter's life (eg: bhola's jasoosi) and so her supporters started waning. Same thing w/Varsha, her intial days as a mother, there were balanced discussion on her possible state of mind. Here is one of the discussions for those interested - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1655387

However there were no follow up reasons given by CV's; this made it look like Varsha was simply selfish Yes, hate is a strong word but I have realized that it is loosely used in some parts of the world & some age groups too. So I simply attribute it to poor choice of words. So pls don't make much of it when you see one. Everyone is free to express their views but when we realize that some discussions go OTT we do give them a friendly nudge to get a grip😆

We have no control over what the CV's want to show us. Nobody here wants friendships breaking in reality but we try to see some entertainment value out of every track even if it means just a lively chat here on the forum. During the MC track we tried very hard to stay positive. The MC track was a serious one & we did have serious discussions over it. There were some who said we were over reacting, it's just an MC. I am sure if we took it anything less than serious that would be a sin too.

The name calling is all in fun & no offense to anyone. We do call Akshara maate, not because she is one but because she sucks up to pretty much anyone with a 'S' in their last name...😆 Yes, the leads are getting all the attention currently because CV's are showing them as holier than thou. They can do no wrong; wife suffered a MC and husband being very supportive. How can one find faults with that? 😕

If there has been no Varsha/Rajsri appreciation threads, it's because either we don't feel strongly about the characters or those that do feel strongly aren't voicing their opinion as often as they should. So time to join us...We will welcome you with a🤗A forum is about sharing your opinions, we may not always agree with each other but we do respect everyone's opinion😊 This has been by far the friendliest forum I have seen & let's keep it that way...😃Just my 2cents, no offense intended😊

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Much is being made of Varsha/Rajashri's criticism; it is not
because posters hate the actors but the way the character have been portrayed and
the tracks progress. Most of these are light hearted banter, friendly
discussions by like minded individuals. Increasingly Rajsri was shown to
interfere in her daughter's life (eg: bhola's jasoosi) and so her supporters
started waning. Same thing w/Varsha, her intial days as a mother, there were
balanced discussion on her possible state of mind. Here is one of the discussions for those
interested - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1655387

However there were no follow up reasons given by CV's; this
made it look like Varsha was simply selfish Yes, hate is a strong word but I have realized that it is loosely
used in some parts of the world & some age groups too. So I simply attribute it to poor choice of words. So pls
don't make much of it when you see one. Everyone is free to express their views
but when we realize that some discussions go OTT we do give them a friendly nudge
to get a grip😆

We have no control over what the CV's want to show us.
Nobody here wants friendships breaking in reality but we try to see some
entertainment value out of every track even if it means just a lively chat here
on the forum. During the MC track we tried very hard to stay positive. The MC
track was a serious one & we did have serious discussions over it. There
were some who said we were over reacting, it's just an MC. I am sure if we took
it anything less than serious that would be a sin too.

The name calling is all in fun & no offense to anyone. We
do call Akshara maate, not because she is one but because she sucks up to
pretty much anyone with a 'S' in their last name...😆 Yes, the leads are getting
all the attention currently because CV's are showing them as holier than thou.
They can do no wrong; wife suffered a MC and husband being very supportive. How
can one find faults with that? 😕

If there has been no Varsha/Rajsri appreciation threads, it's
because either we don't feel strongly about the characters or those that do
feel strongly aren't voicing their opinion as often as they should. So time to
join us...We will welcome you with a
🤗A forum is about sharing your opinions, we may not always agree with each
other but we do respect everyone's opinion😊 <font color="#cc0066">This has been by far the friendliest forum
I have seen & let's keep it that way...</font>
😃Just my 2cents, no offense intended😊

Fantastic post Sarita Di... 👏 👏 👏 you explained it so beautifully... 🤗 exactly my feelings...