Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swatikr12

why  everybody is blaming varhsa and rajshee in this forum...varsha is doing whta she can do but she can't give he baby to akshi and akshi is trying to find her baby in anu thats more serious for her she has to come out from this and for this she don't need sympathy , she need courage , she has to face reality i know its tough but she has to and only varsha cab do this. Anu is her daughter and what akshi did yes was totally unfair but varsha controlled herself because of her friend if u were be in varsha's splace what you would have done...akshi has to face truth .

i also lost my preg in starting i was  feeling the same from where i can get baby i thank god nobody was with me except my hubby...i realize the truth and tried to overcome. i would be in india i would have gone through the same bcoz sometime familes and people surround us makes us weak...jitna dukh ko daba rahe hai utna hi vo badhega let her speak out,, cry whatever she want leave her alone she will understand n will b normal in two week.

I totally agree with you. People are blaming Varsha for not being a good mother. Come on she is a new mother it is all new to her and dont forget rajeshri was the one begging for a grandchild and now that she has one apparently talking care of her is too much for her. And people leave theri child with baby sitters to go to movie dates with theri husbands. Varsha left the baby with her grandmother and what is a family for.

Plus when the doc thought the baby was akshara's she was quite couldnt she say that she is the aunt. they need to stop treating her like a baby and engaging her in other activities. They should make her realize that she lost her unborn child and she needs to move on with life.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for sharing intresting looking forward too see varsha is selfish blaming poor akshi
Riyaa147 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazeel

wow rasha papitha in your hate list πŸ˜† papitha tho sab kay hate list may hai πŸ˜†

I dont hate Varsha so basically she is not in everyone's hate list. I dont even know why mostly everyone hate Varsha and everyone except for naitik and akshara in this forum. its not like everyone's bad or a vamp here. Hating the singhanias during the batwara was fine because dadaji was at fault. But, whats up with hating varsha?? Yeah she is wrong here but you all hated her before too. Why?? What has she done? She has always been nice and supportive towards Akshara. she has always been a great bhabhi and a wonderful friend to akshara. Its not like she is irratating everytime. And, why is she nicknamed papita?? πŸ˜•
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree  with you. i luv all the characters, i don't understand why people hate varsha and rajshree , i luv both of them also their bonding is good. Varsha is more mature, more understanding , always understand the situation...sometime natik n akshi behve like kids but i never saw shayrya and varsha they both are good have more mature behaviour.
also when varsha was giving her baby to  rajshree people were complaining ki varsha is selfish when she is not giving her baby also people are complaning.
one more thing do respect characters..do not call papita n other name .
these artist are working very hard and please do not insult their hardwork by calling papita or vamp or etc any bbad name...
JAYA_09 thumbnail

i agree  with you. i luv all the characters, i don't understand why people hate varsha and rajshree , i luv both of them also their bonding is good. Varsha is more mature, more understanding , always understand the situation...sometime natik n akshi behve like kids but i never saw shayrya and varsha they both are good have more mature behaviour.

also when varsha was giving her baby to  rajshree people were complaining ki varsha is selfish when she is not giving her baby also people are complaning.
these artist are working very hard and please do not insult their hardwork by calling papita or vamp or etc any bbad name...

ONE THING DIFFERENT FROM SHAVA AND NAKSH shava had love mariage they know each other very well and naksh arranged marriage u cant say they behave like kids
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well these r there well deserved names which they have earned by hardwork. That is by annoying us
gracious45 thumbnail

I agree with you. In this forum people only like akshara and natik and they are apparently the only ones always right. I understand that akshara is going through a tough time but that doesnt mean they will disregard everyone else's feelings. Varsha is the mother of ananya she has full right to tell akshara to stay away from her baby. And true people did not want her to give the baby to rajeshri because apparently she wasnt a good mother then and now they want her to give the baby for akshara all the time.

And you are right when people call them names it automatically applies to the actor and their appearance it is sooo rude.
mcgregor thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am actually glad to see that ther r some supporters for Varsha. Yes I like Akshara and Naitik more but that dosent mean we shud hate varsha. and if varsha has acted irritating then many times akshara has also irritated the viewrs. then do we hate her. Hate is a very strong word and i dont think it shud be used so loosely.
I am really amazed with the positive response for this track. The CVs r trying to ruin a wonderful relationship of friendship. when naitik wrongly blamed mohit did u hate him no...then why varsha now.
Varsha has always been supportive of Akshara. And she too has faced her share of problems. though rajshri never blames varsha directly but she has always favoured akshara over her. naksh r always termed by their family members as ram sita or shiv parvati ki jodi. but never once i have seen that shava was termed this way. if varsha was a real person rather than a fictional character that person wud def be hurt.
coming to the current track ther r many changes that happen after u become a mother. in early days women get overwhelmed by the responsibility abd they feel like taking a break...ther is nothing wrong in that. but in course of time a bond is formed and all mothers become possisive for their babies. I just wish even if the CVs want to show a tiff it shd be just a minor one end it on happy note.
I didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings here these r just my thoughts.
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

I have a feeling this is were it's headed, pressure to have a baby right away & inability to conceive right away It takes time for some but YR mein Naithik ke alawa nobody has brains, kya kareπŸ˜• Papita thing is probably minor misunderstanding. Ganghaur I thought was going to be happy but usme bhi Papita ko ghusa diya😑 My papita rant already started...πŸ˜†

Hum aapke saath haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

She didn't get the title "maate" for nothing...She earned it with plenty of hard work. Daadu, isme Varsha ki koyi galthi nahi. Patha nahi kaise dhyan nahi raha. Aagey se dhyan rakhungi... sorry maa, sorry daadu, sorry varsha, sorry Ananya bhi...🀣 Meri wajah se aapko pareshaan hona padaπŸ˜†

dis agar aisa kuxh hua naa ... to akshara ki bachi hui thodi si reputation b nikal jayegi meri nazro se😑😑😑