I really like the Bhagam Bhag but...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes I'm loving this phase...the chase..do premi..peeche police  ...quite filmy๐Ÿ˜

But...i'm really worried what will they show us in the remaining few episodes & what they wont?!! These thoughts are not letting me enjoy the current track in peace
We are hoping for some blissful Arjuhi's married life but agar ye bhagam bhag mein hi itne episodes lagayenge tho will we get what we want to see๐Ÿ˜ญ if KMH wasnt ending so soon, i wouldnt mind this at all..its different..cool n fun...but coz of the time limit & the tension they have created, this track seems to be dragged!!
God!! Wat'l happen?!! I do not want Rajveer to catch them either!๐Ÿ˜ก Its soo unpredictable for the coming episodes, How will all the ends meet?!!๐Ÿ˜•
Ditto to u shibz...!! I wud have certanily enjoyed the current bhagam bhaag only if there wasnt any time limit on it!!
If they'd showed all this 3-4weeks before kmh is ending i wudnt have minded a bit...
I wud also have luved this track only if there wasnt a second thought on my mind dat 'why the hell are the dvs wasting soo much time in showing all this bhaagam bhaag'!!

agree

me worrying the same. I like the track but I also don't like it cuz its seeming dragged

Ditto!! to that  shibz.  I feel exactly the same .   how long are they going to show the chase ,  in indya.com article kritz said they  will end on road,  matlab kya hai?   will they continue to show this chase and drag it till then  ๐Ÿ˜ญ.   I am scared  if we will get to see what we want. 
Agree with yoour point shibz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ they are wasting muuuch time in this bhagan bhaag 
buut as we saw the SBS
1 Year leap will obviously bring some chaanges nah ๐Ÿ˜›
agree to everything shibz.

i also want this bhagam bhaag to end. and the story to show arjuhi married life.but i dont understand that when the needed to go slow through with the episodes they went fast & now they are taking it very slow when fast phase is needed. just hope we get to see everything we want in the remaining time.
its not going to happen just like tere liye and in end will show some stupid raz and u imagine what u want to this all about ektas serial.
dauda dauda bhaaga bhaaga sa
vaqt ye vaqt hai thoda thoda sadauda dauda bhaaga ...

gira thokar kha ke vo din raat ne utha liya
haath paanv ponch ke takht pe bitha diya
chaand ka chiraag hai khoontiyon pe
khoontiyon pe taanga taanga sa
dauda dauda bhaaga ...

soja re nainon ke paas re soja soja
tika tika tik suiyaan ghadi ki rukati hi nahi
rassiyaan ye vaqt ki gale se khulati hi nahi
jism ka libaas hai cheera cheera sa
cheera cheera sa dhaaga dhaaga sa
dauda dauda bhaaga ...
  this song is perfect 4 this suchvation
Ditto once again shibz..!!...i too love this track..it's got a diff and tense feel...n of course the filmy feel too๐Ÿ˜Ž...but i dnt like it being long now..!! i mean just 7 epi's left n arjuhi r still running, disgusing etc...but i must say arjuhi's rajasthani disguise was perfectโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
anyways..back to the topic..๐Ÿ˜†
i really wanted the last week to be dedicated to arjuhi only...their married life...SR๐Ÿ˜ณ...kids in the roop of aman preet...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...n this week i wanted all the raaz, fueds to b revealed and resolved...n arjun to b proved innocent...but still arjuhi r runnning......i hope the last remaining 7 epi's r just epic n magical n heavenly...i hope we get the perfect end..โค๏ธ
I agree, as much as I'm loving this current track I don't want to see them on the run to the very end.