Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) (Page 7)

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I AGREE...
(orginally posted byash08)

Another thing is I am sure most of us are not so upset about the SR scene, which though short was sweet. We understand that the actors were not well and hence they could not reshoot. That is the level of loyalty the viewers of this show have. But I am sure all of us are upset with the Dev-Nandini track.

It is not always possible to satisfy the viewers.But not Dev-Nandini. No way!!

Edited by Madhusk - 18 May 2011 at 8:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08liv2laugh

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Another thing i remember is abt bringing in Maans Past ...the moment ther eis an article indicating this there is massive negative feedback ...then how can u expect the story to move on ...characters hhave been placed above the story

@An- Agree ...those far worse actresses are not subject to FB feedback from fans ...as for the amritsar family ...and NE ...i see the same randomness of appearance..
wait im confused people didnt want maans past... Who are these people?? I for one wanted it and a lot of ppl on this forum did 2
Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I see potential in Dev-Nandini track but it requires thought to develop it and not lazy work. They all set to make Dev a sissy character and throw a tantrum because they giving the lollipop called Nandini to someone else.

At the end of the day, I do understand the limitations of creatives. As I said earlier, if I were in their place, I would have quit everyday.

Edited by an12345678 - 18 May 2011 at 8:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-ash08hegdemedhapavsserialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
An - Yes. Dev-Nandini track has potential. But all that we get to see is a naughty kid throwing a tantrum here...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngelTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Pooja: Amristar track has been well etched with well defined characters. I cannot criticize them for that. Every character has been well sketched an the episodes have a neat flow. The problem is Nandini-Dev track which may not work if it's handled without care. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Deepzz-hegdemedhapavsjyoti06RageOfAnAngel

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

I see potential in Dev-Nandini track but it requires thought to develop it and not lazy work. They all set to make Dev a sissy character and throw a tantrum because they giving the lollipop called Nandini to someone else.

At the end of the day, I do understand the limitations of creatives. As I said earlier, if I was in their place, I would have quit everyday.

See An u have said it ...u see potential in Dev- Nandini track ...but majority doesnt ...atleast give them a chance somewhere ...how is nething going to survive ...maybe dev feels ashamed with all the goodness arnd ..there are so many ways to show self reformation but are the viewers ready for it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhajyoti06RageOfAnAngel

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash08

An - Yes. Dev-Nandini track has potential. But all that we get to see is a naughty kid throwing a tantrum here...

Why was he making stupid faces yesterday and for what ... Ouch

hegdemedhaash08TSharanpavsserialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngel

-Elfin- Senior Member
-Elfin-
-Elfin-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
jhan has said whatever has to be said regarding the new or rather upcoming track...ClapClap

but knowing the revolving door policies of the cvs ...the only excuse they can give of this disgusting track of maaneet playing cupid for devini...is that they DONT know what dev has done...Confused

here is a quick recap...if it helps...Embarrassed

1. dev is a rapist     ...watch the scene where he slaps nayantara because she stopped him from getting close to geet...

2. dev is a fraud ...watch the scene in the airport where dev leaves geet ...if possible pause the scene where geet screams her heart out and faints...

3. dev is a manipulator... watch the scene where he convinces daadi to get him back to KM...

4. dev is a parasite ...he has done nothing but blow maan's hard earned money in gambling...

now about maaneet becoming cupid...

refer : first MU between maaneet...

without going into any debate of who was right or who was wrong...geet doubted maan and his integrity because she thought maan brought dev out of jail...

a girl who gave up the most important man in her life because she could not see dev  free will play cupid for him for her own sister?

refer : second MU between maaneet...

again without any debate of who was right or wrong...maan questioned geet's honor, pride ans self respect because she forgave dev resulting in her leaving her house...

a man who mercilessly broke the heart of the woman who he loves more than life...will play cupid for that same good for nothing brother of his?

i mean...are you serious?Angry

dont take your audience for granted...most importantly think and analyze what we demand for?

it is nothing that is out of the box...we only want what is RIGHT...

stop spoiling maaneet characters for dev...he is seriously not worth it...Ouch

Lily201-Deepzz-pavsTSharanjyoti06XSilentPrayersXliv2laugh

Go to top