Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) - Page 7

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Pooja: Ok for a minute I agree audience voiced their opinion a lot but if the PH or the channel didn't want any feedback...why did they set up fans pages on FB??? They were obviously looking to get audience feedback...now if the feedback is good or bad...they have to deal with it and learn to live with it!!!

I do not remember how often audience advise was taken...everything was twisted as per their own convenience/likings. When we wanted Jay B back...did they get him back?????

I for one think they are a very smart bunch of people who often take the audience for a ride with their rantings/blame game/crocodile tears. They play one against the other...like they are doing in this mahaepsidoe debacle

If this was a good response/feedback...they would have lapped it up totally!!!!!! Taken all the credit for it...

As an audience, I am extremely sensitive to the fact that they have a tough job, producing a 5/6 day a week show is not easy...they work long hrs and have tough deadlines...I know and empathize with them for this...but then I cannot ignore when they mess things up and instead of acknowledging ..they start this blame game

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Pooja: I did not watch the show from the first episode, but many have and Dev is still the culprit who has not yet been sentenced for his crime. And his crime was not burglary in the neighborhood. The problem: the track is not being handled with care which it requires, because forgiveness of the protagonists does not mean the crime of the past no longer matters.

But then the Social cause of the show was shed long time back ...so the whole built up was useless ...and viewers need to realize this ...if Dev was indeed taken to be a serious offender ...then no matter what Geet wud have not forgiven him nor wud have maan ...they showed self realization and regret ...and how ever serious the crime every criminal deserves a second chance to start life afresh ...

Btw ...Hugsss ...long time ..hope things are gud with u ...
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Idea for future tracks
This is a youth show, there is no place for babies here as you too realize, which is why you took the MC route. Please do not show any nonsense about her trying to conceive and not being able to conceive. It is too Kektaish. Your audience will not like it. Your audience likes light and funny stuff not heavy duty crying. I know Sameera's entry is the next track but it would be more interesting to see her as a business rival challenging MSK than as something else.  We would get to see the hot, angry Maan who is mean to her while being lover like to Geet. It would make for some really wonderful scenes between husband and wife and would work to strengthen their bond. I would love to see Geet as a tigress defending her husband and her turf πŸ˜‰. We have seen Geet crying for so long, show us another side of her - a side where she is willing to stand up to a tyrant who is trying to bring down her husband. Sameera underestimates Geet and that becomes her biggest mistake because she does not know what this girl is capable of. Geet acts all innocent and keeps sabotaging her efforts behind her back. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Maan knows what is going on and is laughing at Sameera too. Geet with her helpers pulls off the ultimate coup with Maan's help and gives Sameera her just desserts. This is something the audience will love to watch.

Rather than watching a sad Geet it will be more fun watching an enthusiastic Geet laughing with Maan, playing pranks on him and generally making him happy. This makes Sameera even more mad. People will also enjoy a smiling and prankster Geet more than a crying Geet.  Of course there will be some discord when Geet comes to know the truth but she will have the demand the truth from Maan rather than run away again (showing progress in their relationship πŸ˜ƒ). Even that can be handled in a comic way in which Geet banishes Maan to the couch 🀣 🀣 and turns him completely despo to tell his side of the story. Ultimately he gets fed up, corners her and tells her the whole story. Then hubby-wifey make up and decide to face the problem together.

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja: I am not disagreeing with that : He can transform, and he has every right to become a new person. But, it requires proper thought to handle such characters and their second or fourth chance as he is not the chocolate boy but a man who has committed a heinous crime.

Me doing cool. Just staying away from everything but me love a good discussion. πŸ˜† How are you doing?
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here is my say in all this! 

Dev has done wrong and to date in the viewers eyes there has been no justification for what he's done!  With that being said why wouldn't viewers have an issue with this!  He married Geet, left her to hang dry and what not MSK entered her life accepted her for who she is!  We have Geet forgiving Dev, grant it viewers didn't fully accpet it! Yet again they want to throw another bomb at us and make him a saint!  I don't think so!

How would one feel when they come to know this guy has done wrong to one gal in the family and yet ready to have a relationship with another!  Is that right??? Is that justifiable, not in my books!  To me its ruin one sister and get the other for free!  Will any family accept this???

Now coming to fan opinions! 

This is my say, if PH and others didnt want Fan feedbacks, why did they set up Fan pages on FB!  Its there  to voice our opinions right!  Trust me viewership is the most important thing to these shows!  Without viewers how will they get TRPS!

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

when i had raised issues abt geet admin dealing one on one basis with fans ..i was asked to shut up ...i had said it is not in favour of the show dealing directly with fans ...today people feel that fans take the call and pull the strings...who gave fans this right..who gave the fans the right to interfere...and yes anything anyhwrer goes wrong blame the fans coz fans have no face they are just some voices and it is easier to shut them up that blame popular faces houses...

if today fans supposedly interfere then the people involved with the show are responsible for it...not the fans...if the fans have expectations it is because they have been taught to have expectations...if fans can idolize and praise and glorify they certainly can voice their displeasure for being duped cheated ...and when they ask for answers they are sked to stop interfering ...and after all this fans are supposed to behave politely and decently./...

is this not expecting too much from fans tooo...????

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Apologies for jumping into the conversation.

@ Pooja: I'm sure people would like to see a truly reformed Dev.

The problem, for me as a viewer, is that I see absolutely no hint that he is repentant for what he did, save the words of repentance mouthed whilst in Delhi.  As Usha has said, it's almost like he was crying for cake and he was given the cake on a platter.  The redemption was too easily earned and was not attendant with true remorse (from the point of view of us viewers, at least some of us).  Therefore, it is difficult to empathise with Dev.  It may not be impossible to weave a story where the viewer empathises with a character who has committed a wrong and faced up to the consequences.  For instance, how many of us who have watched Guide have not felt empathy for Raju Guide, despite Raju being a character who had committed adultery and who had resorted to forgery? 

Now, the past here appears to be completely forgotten.  We are shown a young man in the throes of love all over again.  And, in a bid to ensure that the girl he fancies is not betrothed to another, he takes recourse to defaming that girl.

At the end of the story, they may yet surprise us with how he is truly a reformed person (if all is forgiven and forgotten) or Dev getting his due comeuppance (if all is not forgiven and forgotten).  But, unless we get a hint -- even the slightest of a hint -- that such is in the offing, we can only respond to what we see and what we have been seeing for the past month.  And, my fear, misguided as it may be, is that the said scene of revelation may last a bare minute before the curtain falls on that particular plot.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Pooja: I am not disagreeing with that : He can transform, and he has every right to do that. But, it requires proper thought to handle such characters and their second or fourth chance as he is not the chocolate boy but a man who has committed a heinous crime.

Me doing cool. Just staying away from everything but me love a good discussion. πŸ˜† How are you doing?

πŸ€—...doing gud ...thought of catching up with everyone thru this discussion ...u love discussions ...it shows man u r a pro πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: liv2laugh

Idea for future tracks
This is a youth show, there is no place for babies here as you too realize, which is why you took the MC route. Please do not show any nonsense about her trying to conceive and not being able to conceive. It is too Kektaish. Your audience will not like it. Your audience likes light and funny stuff not heavy duty crying. I know Sameera's entry is the next track but it would be more interesting to see her as a business rival challenging MSK than as something else.  We would get to see the hot, angry Maan who is mean to her while being lover like to Geet. It would make for some really wonderful scenes between husband and wife and would work to strengthen their bond. I would love to see Geet as a tigress defending her husband and her turf πŸ˜‰. We have seen Geet crying for so long, show us another side of her - a side where she is willing to stand up to a tyrant who is trying to bring down her husband. Sameera underestimates Geet and that becomes her biggest mistake because she does not know what this girl is capable of. Geet acts all innocent and keeps sabotaging her efforts behind her back. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Maan knows what is going on and is laughing at Sameera too. Geet with her helpers pulls off the ultimate coup with Maan's help and gives Sameera her just desserts. This is something the audience will love to watch.

Rather than watching a sad Geet it will be more fun watching an enthusiastic Geet laughing with Maan, playing pranks on him and generally making him happy. This makes Sameera even more mad. People will also enjoy a smiling and prankster Geet more than a crying Geet.  Of course there will be some discord when Geet comes to know the truth but she will have the demand the truth from Maan rather than run away again (showing progress in their relationship πŸ˜ƒ). Even that can be handled in a comic way in which Geet banishes Maan to the couch 🀣 🀣 and turns him completely despo to tell his side of the story. Ultimately he gets fed up, corners her and tells her the whole story. Then hubby-wifey make up and decide to face the problem together.

Bingo Jhan!!!!!

I donot want to see a crying Geet...pining for a baby abd not able to conceive and any such stupidity...

I wanna see a happy mischivous Geet...who is happy and secure in her relationship with Maan and yet doing something frutiful and constructive in life.

I wanna see Geet move out of chopping veggies everydayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  For god's sake there is more to this girl than this...

I wanna see Geet go back to college and we can have the youth flavor back in the show
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
great post liv...