Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) (Page 6)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Jay Bhansuli quit the show because he preferred Dance India Dance (DID) over Geet. IP track had potential but at times repeat mode does not work.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Deepzz-ash08taqdirserialwatcher16pavsjyoti06liv2laughRageOfAnAngel

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Pooja: AA track fine from which angle?

Plus, at the end of the day, whether we like or not, shows are purely business projects for the production house and channel. Looks like the initial episodes did not give them the TRPs and there were talks of truncating the show, but then with Delhi track, they hit the jackpot. And as a sound business people, they would not like to go the social cause way because it does not work on Star One.

She came  like the amritsar family have come from no where and will go to no where ...people didnt like the actress so it was made into one lovestory with a certain lewd revenge ...thats it ...i mean when all the characters they started with have been exhausted random ones will show ...and no track ever goes the way it is initially perceived as cause when actors who are intro they say abt their roles ..it starts out like that and then thanks to trps and negative feedback it is reduced to some sloppy side track ...Also bec the social cause was sidelined ...is that we r seeing such crap else it wud have been a fine battle between dev n maaneet

I am seriously no one to comment ...but i had sort of predicted this downfall ...ever since i heard abt those Feedbaks and then those pacifying spoilers being posted thing started ...no show can ever work like this u need to have yr own vision

Edited by rdfan - 18 May 2011 at 8:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08serialwatcher16RageOfAnAngelliv2laugh

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@liv2laugh -- right there with you .. agree completely.

@jyoti06---- omg.. i have been thinking along the same lines exactly... each and every point is more than valid! The sorry part is we have been asking for these logical plot lines from the very beginning itself..!
Geet dressing as a high class bahu, and joining office.. but what they made her into- a typical nagging, chatterbox wife who flits in the kitchen all day and hands over kerchief and keys to her hubby on his way to the office!Stern Smile
omg the first time I had seen that scene I was stunned.. neva knew they could show such a horribly cliched and impossibly regressive thing on Geet!
and as for her pushing maan's advances off.. seriously.. there was a time when this spunky dame initiated things.. however shy she would become later but she did new fresh things.. remember the red-dress seduction , and then, the day in the bathroom after the wedding! where the hell is that innocent fircracker? why the hell do they associate 'spunky wife' with being 'loud, taunting and irritable'?!

EVen after the 2 min SR, I had hopes that if they do not continue , its ok, they can still show a tender romantic morning after ... afterall it was the first time they came together , when there was already so much passion and attraction between them... I had seriously hoped that the morning after would have a shy, and blushing geet, and a besotted maan, but what did we get-- A Maan who was all set and eager to leave, the usual eyelock, and .. a silly joke and we're done!Shocked... on top of that, they could have shown that hut a little differently, like the morning sun was just cming in, but they went for a look which said it was a hot and blinding 2'o clock afternoon sun outside. wheres the subtle electric looks they used to pass... wheres the Maan who used to say so little- these days hes the one who yaps the mostStern Smile...

omg I cant even remember the arrogant yet elegant biz tycoon, and the innocent yet innocently ferocious Geet, who sizzzled in kurbaan hua, pee loon, maahi maahi, and even roop-tera mastana!! where is all that? where is that couple! DO you remember the scene they had after RTM song sequence.. Maans low voice, his dialogues, the setting, it was soo intimate, so electrifying... why cant they show something like that?
They have stretched and stretched the silliest plot lines into eternity and they finished off the most awaited SR scene in a wink!
Isnt Maan-the-workaholic, sharp and astute guy eager to finish off this dumb charade , take Geet and get back to work? isnt he done with stupid car washes and inane sparrings with the house help Lachchhi! Neva understood his logic for staying anyway so...

And now Dev-Nandini track has to be the most horrible thing ever... There isnt anything I can say that hasnt been said by you guys... seriously it would be way better if they just switch off one day and start off with season 2 the next day. thats how much sense Dev's treatment is making.

Oh and we are allowed to vent like this.. after all why are the production houses and channels on the public portals anyway if not for opinion.

I hope theres a way that these people can be made to read what we all really think. why are they being so adamant really?

Edited by ninand - 18 May 2011 at 8:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-taqdirpavsjyoti06RageOfAnAngelTaiyo

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Pooja - I agree with you to a certain extent that there was viewer interference in the earlier tracks. If they would have continued with it, the story would have been different. But at the end of the day, anything a viewer says or does not say does not matter to the makers, because for them all they care about is the ratings and when they realised what would get their ratings they showed us that. But what they showed was not exactly what the viewers asked for. And yes in the AA track, the actress did not help the track either.

An - Very true. The bottom line is the makers are in a business of producing shows. Social messages or society implications don't matter much to them. And every good thing has to end. And most of the times its when the makers lose their interest in the show, the downfall starts. GHSP has started showing those signs.

Lily201-RD--Deepzz-pavsserialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngelliv2laughTaiyo

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
@Tm - I dont know whether to laugh ot cry. Seriously. I understand your pain coz i am experiencing the same if i think about how and what and who of the serial when in started. But end of day the PH themselves accept that the honor killing justice track is not givng them TRPs and we have to live with it.

Though i have decided to move on by forgiving Dev like Maneet, it still crings when Dev and geet touch each other you know. Its quiet sensitive n they are not understanding it mainly because they think people who watch Strone are kids who dont think big you know.Angry

So i decided to consider this track after the Holi fiasco as Season2 of Geet. where Dev is the angelic twin of the previous season's dev. I had to do this for my own sanity coz i was just not able to get over it... end of day its a serial...

And now this Devini track sidelining Maneet for the past 2-3 days is mainly coz the lead actress is unwell. Hopefully that is the only reason. If not i dont know what the PH and channel are upto by spoiling such a good set of actors which include the new people on board.

The dress that Maneet wear... Pinch I dont know why Gurti agree to wear them...Ouch esp geet's oufit... HORRIBLEAngry
1) They can concentrate on Adi - Pinky..
2) They can send Geet to college and bring a fresh set of friends of Geet and hence new track
3) They can bring in NT.. She can super shoot the TRPS believe me..
4) They can concentrate on Teji-pammi...
5) They can bring Lucky to Delhi for comedy...
6) Bring in past of Maan...

Lot of scope... But is it worht the hope? I dont know!Cry

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 18 May 2011 at 8:19am

Lily201-Deepzz-pavsserialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laugh-lazybee-RageOfAnAngelTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Pooja : They gave a base to Amritsar family and did not drop them on unsuspecting viewers. The sister appeared out of thin air. There are far worse actresses ruling the roost than Nikunj.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201-RD--Deepzz-ash08serialwatcher16jyoti06RageOfAnAngelliv2laugh

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Another thing i remember is abt bringing in Maans Past ...the moment ther eis an article indicating this there is massive negative feedback ...then how can u expect the story to move on ...characters hhave been placed above the story

@An- Agree ...those far worse actresses are not subject to FB feedback from fans ...as for the amritsar family ...and NE ...i see the same randomness of appearance..and the purpose of the track as well to me everything since IP ...has been random and half baked

Edited by rdfan - 18 May 2011 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08jyoti06liv2laugh

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
ohhh, well but its not like we dont have right to demand to see as we wish, don't show us crap, do not take us for fools when is it ever okay to set your sister up with a rapist?? STARONE is aimed at youths is this what you want to teach them? Another thing the 'mahi' for repetitive scenes maan hugs geet she smiles and then pushes him off, maan tries to kiss geet she smiles then pushes him off, i can predict what happens before it does, and what is the reason for all the kiss misses they are a married couple the right camera angle is all you needm its not about the time because pyek did it, and thats on before geet, why can't maaneet ever have bold scenes like a neck kiss, a shoulder kiss, a cheek kiss, for how long are you going to milk the near kisses. I wil complain when i dont like what i see your not doing it for free do what your paid to do and show us something we like

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-liv2laugh

Go to top