Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) (Page 3)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash08

Very true Smita. If they can claim that a good episode is the hard work of their team, then they should also accept responsibility for the shoddy work...

Exactly ...why pass the buck ...."If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

Nindak neare rakiya - keep your critics close!

Edited by rdfan - 18 May 2011 at 7:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalMadhuskash08panchjun5serialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laugh

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Another question here...Is it the viewer's fault if CVs change every fortnight????

Did I tell the PH or the channel to keep changing the creative team so often ??????

Is it my fault that PH or the channel cannot hold on to their talented bunch of creatives????

Is it my fault that there is chaos behind the scenes?????? And the chaos/mismanagement is so so visible!!!!

Is it my fault that PH/channel cannot buy good clothes for the lead of the show????? Everyone else seems to be neatly and nicely dressed up...even the servant Lachchi looks neater compared to our GeetConfused

Did I ask the channel to air mahaepisodes???? Does a mahaeosiode always have to have a high point????? And a highpoint that came in the last 3 minutes of a 45 min episode????Confused

Edited by Anshu_A - 18 May 2011 at 7:34am

Madhuskpanchjun5pavsserialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laughSilentsoul

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Another thing is I am sure most of us are not so upset about the SR scene, which though short was sweet. We understand that the actors were not well and hence they could not reshoot. That is the level of loyalty the viewers of this show have. But I am sure all of us are upset with the Dev-Nandini track.

It is not always possible to satisfy the viewers. But not Dev-Nandini. No way!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SrinidhiReddyserialwatcher16TSharanjyoti06liv2laugh

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Jhana i understand your sentiments, and tell you honestly my heart cries as well, but i stopped cribbing crying, cause i don't believe on such things...I cried one whole week, stopped discussing show on forum, i cried my heart out for my show, which i love to the core, and now no more tears...I myself console myself, cause nothing is in my hand,,,I don;t believe to take anything by begging or crying...They knows what we want, they knows...I am not kid nor they are, so why complain samething everyday and cry...They killed everything, they don't wanna bring past memories at all, past incidents at all at this moment fine...I can't hurt myself more for this show, so i started smiling for my MaanEet, and of course it's MaanEet that i am here, any day i can quit if one of main lead leave the show...

This is there show, they knows better how to sell this...If they wanna experience everything then fine...

I am agree with you that they shouldn't had to give us hopes, or hype anything, but end of the day it's their thing, and they shouldn't have to play with fans emotions, but i am sure their intention wasn't like that, but things somewhere had gone wrong and everything got messed up...

You are my friend, and i know you morethan myself, if you have made this post, i know how much your heart and mind is clean, and how much you are hurt...

I actually joined this show for MaanEet so i think nothing much affected me, and i accepted the fact that past not gonna be change at all, and if someone said that there will be something is in our way then i really believe that person so much...

Khuda ki laathi be awaz hai lekin kamzor nahin...All will pay for their sin...

Muniza

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5TSharanserialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laughshali

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
@liv2laugh
Really appreciate this heartfelt post of yours. You have spoken so well what so many of us have been thinking. This is a much needed summing up of things that have been going on for the last few months. My pov is that the whole thinking of this show has been so short termed and ad hoc as money is only factor that has guided the making and showing of this serial.  There's been very little appreciation of the viewers and their opinions and worst of the actors who've done so well in their roles and I mean all the actors in the show, not just GC and DD, who, undoubtedly, are brillaint.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-ash08TSharanpavsserialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laughshali

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
i love this show,  in the begining i was watching it for the story its originailty and the chemistry between the two leads, but now i force myself to watch a show that i know will not last long because the only trump cards they had are maaneet and their sr, im not even sure the latter even happened, nor do i care because it can be easily fixed, what botheres me isn't the lack of story, the less screen time, or ignoring the fans but its because they make mistakes that can be easily corrected but they don't do it, is because they dont care and they want the show to shut shop or they truly dont see they mess they are creating. I'll just say that habits like this die hard, so do you think anybody will watch a show made by them, i sure as hell wont, and you know what else gurti dont deserve this they are good actors and deserve the best treatment, so if they are threatining us to shut by saying the show will shut down then do so, i would like to see how far you get.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Deepzz-pavsjyoti06liv2laughshali

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Muni Hug Hug Hug

I know you feel my pain but I had to make this post because otherwise I would go crazy. I was being blamed for no fault of mine other than being a crazy fan of a show no one except the fans seems to care about anymore. Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalserialwatcher16TSharanshaliInfinitedreams

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Jhan Superb post...i feel like shouting n screaming at the state of my most favourite soap ...ghsp has become part of our lives now and its unbearable to see it getting diminshed into some random garbage every single day...its still one of the most loved soaps, itss till garnering good trps vis-a vis other soaps of the channel, its lead pair in even 3 minutes can create magic...so what exactly is wrong?? If the PH and channel ahev their own problems why in the middle should we suffer, should our show suffer?why cant thye work out their diffferences and like a professional consolidate the soap..after all isnt this the soap which has goven both 4lions the revenue to make a new soap and star one the much needed trps and recognition...isnt ghsp the reason why the production house are what they are today!! i feel sad that nobody acres a dime about us..nobody gives shit to our feelings..yet its we who hav stuck by this soap and by the channel through its highs and lows...why are creatives changing every single day, why are elads not getting new clothes, why is there no story on maaneet, why is the screen ime of leads rediced to 5 minutes in the soap are questions which are there on eevry person's mind...yet neither channel nor PH find it their responsibility to come and face the fans and tell us the truth !!! this injustice saddens me...ghsp in front of my eyes is gettign ruined yet i like a hapless bystander can only watch.

CVS plzzz dont show dev-nandini love story ..its impossible to take in..it actually makes me nauseaus that a culprit is happily prnacing aorund after spoiling geet's life/./yet neither geet cares nor msk..it will be terrrible if you make them cupids for devini romance...dev is a brilliant actor plzz give him a negative track...thtl wokr so well  but plzz spare us another love story...

the maaneet SR was hyped by channel and PH...we never asked for it in the first place..we were happy just by their cute moments ...we didnt ask for  ablotched up, roll in  the hay with both looking like dead logs...but yet cvs messed it up and made it a maha disaster..now if we complain they are playing blame games..kabhi channels ko to kabhi actors ko...am fed up...PH has their new show..am happy for tht but why are they neglecting their first baby..the show which made them what they r today...:( :(

Murlal-Deepzz-serialwatcher16TSharanjyoti06shaliliv2laugh

Go to top