Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) (Page 2)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Great Work Jhan

I am actually not sure where the fault lies ...does it lie in viewer expectation and interference or does it lie with the ever changing team of creatives and their vision of the story after the show has been running for a year    its the same uncreatives moving from one show to another and thats why all shows look the same have the same tracks and issues or the channel ...which wants the show to shut shop ...whatever it maybe this show was never treated like a show ...for most it became an obsession of the lead pair ...and now when they dont get to see the mahiii's and extended scenes between the leads they are not liking it ..therefore it was never about the show really it was always about Maaneet ...thats the reason for its success and that will be the reason for is downfall ...cause no player is bigger than the game ...and when a player really believes they r bigger than the game ...thats the day they r finished 

Edited by rdfan - 18 May 2011 at 7:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalash08taqdirBingepavsTSharanpanchjun5serialwatcher16jyoti06Serendipity..liv2laughRageOfAnAngel

sush1 Senior Member
sush1
sush1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Good post Clap

True, I think it is not CVs, PH, actors, channel's or writers fault but only ours for getting emotionally attached to it. LOL

I am also not sure whether we are in minority since on FB and star one site and even in MF, I see people appreciating the current track, and various posts suggesting other fans to enjoy the current track in name of positivity. Smile

Forget and forgive seems to be the motto now a days.

I may sound a great cribber, however, as I have invested my time on this serial I feel cheated by what they show now a days. CryCryCry I would really appreciate at this juncture if the CVs close down this show and leave us with fond memories rather than totally degrading the show.

Some times I feel that we should take this issue up as a project and see if we can gather a mass momentum to change the way in which all the people concerned view or project our show.

Btw what is the trps?ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlaltaqdirpavsserialwatcher16jyoti06liv2laugh

XSilentPrayersX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentPrayersX
XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Excellen Post Jhan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Its High time Cvs should really learn sumthing from us Cool
Loved everyone Suggestions..but Jyothi's reincarnation idea took the cake LOL
i simply loved it..HAAN Cool

Want to see Maan jealous..bring in some tough competition for him Embarrassed
Geet joining office back and helping Maan Embarrassed
Reveal MSK's mysterious Past..Where are his parents??..What did sameera did to him?Embarrassed
where is Vickey?? NT can come out of Coma and put a stop on Dev's rasleela AngryAngry

Edited by -Parisa- - 18 May 2011 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirshaliliv2laugh

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Awesome post Jhan. Great posts Jyo and Anshu.A

The problem with the show today is that there is no vision, no focus and no story. With nothing proper to tell, they are dishing out crap to us.

We as loyal GHSP viewers have understood the modalities of their working, what challenges they face and we have always stood by them. Even AA was tolerable to what they are showing now with Dev-Nandini track. If they needed parallel leads in the show, they should have brought over SS as a friend of MSK who is like his brother. They didn't have to thrust Dev on us like this. 

We have always been vocal in our appreciation and criticisms. When the makers can accept the appreciation, why not the criticisms. I still remember those days when we used to sit and dissect the show and give options and opinions on the show. That was because we loved the show back then. We had passion for the show just like the makers had a passion to do something.

Yes, we as viewers do tend to go overboard sometimes in our comments. But we have stood by the show for so long. We need a little bit of respect. If the attitude of the makers is "Do what you want to do, we don't care", then we the viewers can also make them shut shop. Never underestimate the viewer. They make or break shows.

The only thing I can say is its better to shut shop than to dish out all this crap. Atleast we loyal viewers will have fond memories of the show to carry in our hearts.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalMadhusk-RD-taqdirserialwatcher16TSharanpavsjyoti06liv2laughshaliTaiyo

spshastr IF-Rockerz
spshastr
spshastr

Res

CVS Devaa is Shri Krishna is it?? He is doing Ras Leela in Vrindavan? ANd Maneet playing cupid?
Can Geet not do that.. Can you at least show us a doubt in her mind on how Dev cheated her.. please?
I did not complain abt the SR.. MC nothing but Devaa and Nandini esp after waht he did yest is just not done..
I dont care who decides.. But the names I see on scren is the names I will write to. If CVS can take the credit for a great epi they should be able to take the bashing for a bad story..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08taqdirTSharanpavsjyoti06shaliliv2laughSerendipity..

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

excellent post
I actually fail to understand who is responsible to ruin the show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ash08taqdirserialwatcher16TSharanpavsjyoti06shaliliv2laugh

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Jhan - nice post Hug

1. I did not ask for SR. 

2. I asked for Maan and geet to talk to each other now that they are married. Is that wrong. SORRY

3. I asked for Dev to be shown properly repenting before they go ladki dhoondofying for him, even if it is Geet's sister.  I wanted to see one place where I really felt bad for Dev  There is a difference between crying for bread and crying for cake. All his problems seem to be crying for cake, more debts and more debts when they were all cleared. So if at some point, even one episode they had worked at showing dev in real difficulty, I would have felt really bad for him and thought okay, he is repenting. After all i also know this is a show. 

But I wanted a proper repentance from Dev to be shown. SORRY

I was told it is season 2 and I should zip it. So ziiip. la la la la la la la la la la ( out of tune singing) What do i do if I come in only one shape and size still waiting for maan and geet to look at each other and talk to each other. 

And when have I asked for 25 minutes of maan and geet. I love the amritsar characters. But even with all the amritsar characters for the past one month, if maan and geet are still overworked, I would say it is bad planning. 

From the day the amritsar family was introduced. not one person has criticised any of them. we have loved lacchi, lucky, jugnu, pammi, teji, biji and still if geet and maan are overworked, should I say SORRY

If they still don't have banks, even after I have loved the amritsar charcaters so much, should I say SORRY.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SrinidhiReddyash08taqdirhegdemedhaTSharanpavsjyoti06shaliliv2laughRageOfAnAngelTaiyo

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Very true Smita. If they can claim that a good episode is the hard work of their team, then they should also accept responsibility for the shoddy work...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhusk-RD-taqdirserialwatcher16TSharanpavsliv2laugh

Go to top