Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I see potential in Dev-Nandini track but it requires thought to develop it and not lazy work. They all set to make Dev a sissy character and throw a tantrum because they giving the lollipop called Nandini to someone else.

At the end of the day, I do understand the limitations of creatives. As I said earlier, if I were in their place, I would have quit everyday.
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An - Yes. Dev-Nandini track has potential. But all that we get to see is a naughty kid throwing a tantrum here...
Taiyo thumbnail
Pooja: Amristar track has been well etched with well defined characters. I cannot criticize them for that. Every character has been well sketched an the episodes have a neat flow. The problem is Nandini-Dev track which may not work if it's handled without care. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: an12345678

I see potential in Dev-Nandini track but it requires thought to develop it and not lazy work. They all set to make Dev a sissy character and throw a tantrum because they giving the lollipop called Nandini to someone else.

At the end of the day, I do understand the limitations of creatives. As I said earlier, if I was in their place, I would have quit everyday.

See An u have said it ...u see potential in Dev- Nandini track ...but majority doesnt ...atleast give them a chance somewhere ...how is nething going to survive ...maybe dev feels ashamed with all the goodness arnd ..there are so many ways to show self reformation but are the viewers ready for it
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash08

An - Yes. Dev-Nandini track has potential. But all that we get to see is a naughty kid throwing a tantrum here...

Why was he making stupid faces yesterday and for what ...
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
jhan has said whatever has to be said regarding the new or rather upcoming track...👏👏

but knowing the revolving door policies of the cvs ...the only excuse they can give of this disgusting track of maaneet playing cupid for devini...is that they DONT know what dev has done...😕

here is a quick recap...if it helps...😳

1. dev is a rapist     ...watch the scene where he slaps nayantara because she stopped him from getting close to geet...

2. dev is a fraud ...watch the scene in the airport where dev leaves geet ...if possible pause the scene where geet screams her heart out and faints...

3. dev is a manipulator... watch the scene where he convinces daadi to get him back to KM...

4. dev is a parasite ...he has done nothing but blow maan's hard earned money in gambling...

now about maaneet becoming cupid...

refer : first MU between maaneet...

without going into any debate of who was right or who was wrong...geet doubted maan and his integrity because she thought maan brought dev out of jail...

a girl who gave up the most important man in her life because she could not see dev  free will play cupid for him for her own sister?

refer : second MU between maaneet...

again without any debate of who was right or wrong...maan questioned geet's honor, pride ans self respect because she forgave dev resulting in her leaving her house...

a man who mercilessly broke the heart of the woman who he loves more than life...will play cupid for that same good for nothing brother of his?

i mean...are you serious?😡

dont take your audience for granted...most importantly think and analyze what we demand for?

it is nothing that is out of the box...we only want what is RIGHT...

stop spoiling maaneet characters for dev...he is seriously not worth it...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pooja:In every show u will get different types of viewers demanding different things...its upto the CVs ,PH and channel which type of feedback they will pick and work on it accordingly...right now if u see noone really said they don't want Dev-Nandini...all they said is they don't want to see Maan-Geet playing cupid for Dev-Nandini and there r valid reasons for it...

Today if Dev is shown getting a rejection from Nandini herself after she comes to know about Dev's past deeds and even Maaneet r shown not supporting Devini here and with all this rejection Dev turns negative ...I can bet viewers will love this track ...similarly there r many such tracks possible involving Dev-Nandini but making sure viewers r liking it but instead CVs decide to pick the most cliched track here which they very well know majority of the viewers will not accept...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love ur post Jhanu!  Let me come back and reply!
Taiyo thumbnail
Pooja: I did not watch the show from the first episode, but many have and Dev is still the culprit who has not yet been sentenced for his crime. And his crime was not burglary in the neighborhood. The problem: the track is not being handled with care which it requires, because forgiveness of the protagonists does not mean the crime of the past no longer matters.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice post ... agree ...

I thing I am failing 2 understand ... when the cv's ... channel ... PH ...

everyone knows how much viewers hate dev character & his past & what he did to geet how he cheated her ...

why are they hell bent on showing him as a saint ...

& yesterday what ever he said to the guy who came to see nandini ... from that it was so evident that dev has not changed ...

he is still the same dev not changed ... who cheated on NT & Geet ... he can go to any length so that his work can be done ...

what sort of social message do the channel / cv's / PH ... want 2 give to the viewers ...

get married for dowry even if u r married ...
then sleep with the girl get her pregnant ...
then abandon her ...
when confronted ... fake crocdile tears & show that u r repenting over your past actions ...
you will be forgiven ...

& next ...

again get ready 2 spoil another innocent life ...

this is not so done ... so disgusting ...

will the cv's / PH / channel ... who ever it is will they ever wake up from the sleep ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago