Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello,though I'm new 2 this forum ,but I really like reading everyone's views in the Devil's den.😊

Even meant to remain a silent reader, but the current condition of my fave show forced me to also join in the discussion.
I've never been fascinated by a show on TV for so long and wish that for whatever reasons it doesn't go down in the
dumps.😭
No matter what I can't watch the characters  I've been attached to for so long to be jeopardized in such a sad way.

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rdfan

Cant say as of today but at one point there was too much viewer interference thru FB ...and some of the high potential tracks were really messed up bec of negative viewer feedbak ...had the viewers had some patience bak then the situation wud have been different today ...half the tracks introduced last year were cut short bec the viewers wanted Maaneet romance ...chahein story ho ya na ho...I think is show ko ruin karne mein viewers ka bada haath hai

Who is to say that they listened to the fans back then? They claim to have listened to us and killed the tracks. The only time they did was apparently during the IP track which was a poorly executed track in itself. The slide started from that point on. There is no use blaming the fans for that. They have slowly and steadily been losing quality. It was great until the engagement and then things went south.

They never cared about audience opinions. The fans were always a handy scapegoat to blame when things did not go according to plan.

But no use crying over split milk.

This time it is very clear that it was not the viewer's fault but we are being blamed for it inspite of the fact that the mess up happened else where. If people do not want to take responsibility fine but please do not blame us.
Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: loveableangel

@rdfan, when have they ever cut a track short because we had negative feedback that AA romance/hate whatever it was lasted ages that too during maaneets wedding they gave them their sr on te wedding day, and then came the revenge track, i dont see how that is short. The only thing is this time is that they made us wait, made a huge thing out of the sr but in the end it was nothing, if anything they cut the maaneet romance short, the biggest proof of what i am saying is the dev and nandini track.

Sorry the track that had jay bhanushali ...the IP track ...all had serious potential to play out but they never reached the potential ...also the AA track was turned from a revenge track to  a soppy love story bec ...people wanted happy wedding for maaneet ...also AA track was fine and def cud have carried on ...and then came demand for negative dev ...so dev was brought back into the pic ...so now that he is there that actor will want a story to himself so u have to bear that ...and Geet was the story of a girl fighting for justice and half way it became Geet - Maaneet ka love song ...if u see the AA track ..the problem was  the actress playing the role  not the track ...also viewers have prblem with actors and tracks and thats why things have surfaced and gone without ne meaning ...all u get is mahiii thoos thoos ke  and these days its the saving grace of the show and no logical story ...
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Fully agree that things are going downhill (according to us)😊

The question is

1. Do we have a right to to ask why things are wrong? since if u do not like it there is always a remote 😊

2. Can we do some thing about it? besides halla bol to the people concerned at their sites.

3. If we do something about it, will it be called as interference or constructive criticism?😲
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't read the post, but all I can say, I am pissed of and frustrated at the so called horrible consummation, it wasn't even a consummation, we didn't ask for liplock or smooch, but other kisses like shoulder, neck and cheek kisses can be shown, we didn't ask for it every day, but hello, it's consummation, not only eyelock season, it was so cold, so let down, grrr, GurTi/Maaneet is a hot jodi, but they got the worst consummation ever...

About Dev, they should bring Meera back to him, both r good actors, then Naintara to come back to play villian between them and Maaneet's life, she is best as villian...

Don't bring Arjun and Annie, kharab battery, grrr...

Unfortunatly, the so called production house and channel seem lost interest on the show, iseliye they r showing us crap, otherwise they have a lots of chances for good scenes and tracks...

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja: AA track fine from which angle?

Plus, at the end of the day, whether we like it or not, shows are purely business projects for the production house and channel. Looks like the initial episodes did not give them the TRPs and there were talks of truncating the show, but then with Delhi track, they hit the jackpot. And as a sound business people, they would not like to go the social cause way because it does not work on Star One.
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think the Channel who i  hear is actively endorsing Devini, Dev n Nandini r actually not humans... I mean wat the hell is it... I really felt like murdering someone when the channel forced Geet to play holi with Dev... n now they r making that rapist fall in love with his victims sister... But the most surprising thing is that Geet is now gonna help her pyara devar in getting his next prey... Yuck...the channel wants to make Maaneet play cupid for Devini. We will see MSK and Geet trying to convince all about how Dev will b ideal hubby for Nandini really leaves one in bad taste...

The channel n CV's r asking us for TRP's... Well u b4 asking or even expecting anything from us, pls look at ur selves n ask that wat have we done to pls our trp giving audience???? As a matter of fact we have made it a cardinal rule to dish out to the viewers wat they don wanna watch...

Everyone cried n cried to end the Annie-Arjune track, but did u guys listen???? No... result, u lost a chunk of audience coz of ur hard hardheadedness... Its from the infamous AA track did Geet's TRP's went for a free fall...

Then u showed Dev reforming into a saint much to the audiences displeasure...

n now u have the balls to expect us to accept maneet helping dev to get his next pray... U guys r hell bent on ruining ur golden goose... n i refuse to believe that dev has reformed coz the way he fended off nandini's prospective groom shows his basic character n nature... First he robbed Geet of her virtue n now the same is happening to nandini... The audience will any day lap up Maneet playing cupid for Tej-pammi than devini.. Pls for gods sake do not go ahead with devini coz it will be ur death wish... Fans have given so many ideas to u guys for future tracks, so pls use them...

Lastly, the USP of the show is MANEET, but from past few days it looks like maneet have become paraye from GHSP... Pls get scripts that revolve around maneet n not maneet revolving around a script...
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i thought people complained about the ip track because they got rid of  jay, i for one really wanted to see that track happening, i just think the cvs need to remember that the show is about geet, the trps come from maaneet, also dev is positive how is that revengful dev?
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@temorocks, i wanted to ask you something you knew about the sr beforehand, i wanted to know how it was supposed to be initially? I am just curious.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the post dear ðŸ¤—

I second that . I mean , who're they kidding ??
They landed themselves in this mess by taking the audiences for granted ... Big Mistake !!!
The main discontent was the way they promoted , all were expecting @ least a decent time limit to the leads for the deed . They ended up getting total 6:39 mins (as per star player) for " It ". 
I do not blame the audiences ; either you deliver what you promise or Don't promise @ all .

Their deed reminds me of the story " The Hen that laid the Golden Egg "
Sad but true .