Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@liv2laugh
Really appreciate this heartfelt post of yours. You have spoken so well what so many of us have been thinking. This is a much needed summing up of things that have been going on for the last few months. My pov is that the whole thinking of this show has been so short termed and ad hoc as money is only factor that has guided the making and showing of this serial.  There's been very little appreciation of the viewers and their opinions and worst of the actors who've done so well in their roles and I mean all the actors in the show, not just GC and DD, who, undoubtedly, are brillaint.
i love this show,  in the begining i was watching it for the story its originailty and the chemistry between the two leads, but now i force myself to watch a show that i know will not last long because the only trump cards they had are maaneet and their sr, im not even sure the latter even happened, nor do i care because it can be easily fixed, what botheres me isn't the lack of story, the less screen time, or ignoring the fans but its because they make mistakes that can be easily corrected but they don't do it, is because they dont care and they want the show to shut shop or they truly dont see they mess they are creating. I'll just say that habits like this die hard, so do you think anybody will watch a show made by them, i sure as hell wont, and you know what else gurti dont deserve this they are good actors and deserve the best treatment, so if they are threatining us to shut by saying the show will shut down then do so, i would like to see how far you get.
Muni ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

I know you feel my pain but I had to make this post because otherwise I would go crazy. I was being blamed for no fault of mine other than being a crazy fan of a show no one except the fans seems to care about anymore. 😭
Jhan Superb post...i feel like shouting n screaming at the state of my most favourite soap ...ghsp has become part of our lives now and its unbearable to see it getting diminshed into some random garbage every single day...its still one of the most loved soaps, itss till garnering good trps vis-a vis other soaps of the channel, its lead pair in even 3 minutes can create magic...so what exactly is wrong?? If the PH and channel ahev their own problems why in the middle should we suffer, should our show suffer?why cant thye work out their diffferences and like a professional consolidate the soap..after all isnt this the soap which has goven both 4lions the revenue to make a new soap and star one the much needed trps and recognition...isnt ghsp the reason why the production house are what they are today!! i feel sad that nobody acres a dime about us..nobody gives shit to our feelings..yet its we who hav stuck by this soap and by the channel through its highs and lows...why are creatives changing every single day, why are elads not getting new clothes, why is there no story on maaneet, why is the screen ime of leads rediced to 5 minutes in the soap are questions which are there on eevry person's mind...yet neither channel nor PH find it their responsibility to come and face the fans and tell us the truth !!! this injustice saddens me...ghsp in front of my eyes is gettign ruined yet i like a hapless bystander can only watch.

CVS plzzz dont show dev-nandini love story ..its impossible to take in..it actually makes me nauseaus that a culprit is happily prnacing aorund after spoiling geet's life/./yet neither geet cares nor msk..it will be terrrible if you make them cupids for devini romance...dev is a brilliant actor plzz give him a negative track...thtl wokr so well  but plzz spare us another love story...

the maaneet SR was hyped by channel and PH...we never asked for it in the first place..we were happy just by their cute moments ...we didnt ask for  ablotched up, roll in  the hay with both looking like dead logs...but yet cvs messed it up and made it a maha disaster..now if we complain they are playing blame games..kabhi channels ko to kabhi actors ko...am fed up...PH has their new show..am happy for tht but why are they neglecting their first baby..the show which made them what they r today...:( :(

what goes around comes around... one of my fav sayings.

Awesome write up Jhan n a very good post... Firstly I would like to Ask the CV's, PH n the SO that how dare u hold us fans responsible...
Did we shoot the epi????? No
Did we air it???? No
Did we make a mess of a SR no one really wanted????? No...

Firstly we fans had not demanded a SR during the ME... It was ur idea to serve it to us... Then how the hell can u blame us for all ur misgivings n short comings...

Secondly I refuse to believe that the SR debacle was entirely the channels fault...i feel u ppl r just shifting the blame on each other...

Ok the channel calls the shoots, but shoot toh CV's ne hi kiya na... How can put all the blame on the channel... DD aur GC theek nahi thae toh unse itna daud bhaag kyu karaya, u could have reduced that n given some foreplay...

The cv's r equally responsible...The channel did not ask them to show such an insipid KINDERGARDENISH SR... It came from the writers n the directors... Its not that good scenes were chopped at the editors table... Then how can they put blame on the channel for that damp squid????

The channel may be endorsing devini, but SR was entirely the CV's fault only... Maybe the channel had given the CV's a deadline within which they were ready with the script, n hence gaye bhais pani mein...

Its the execution of the SR that left the fans high n dry... n its the cv's fault n not the channels... The screenplay, dialogues, direction, costumes etc all r the cv's responsibility n not the channel...

SO PLS STOP PLAYING THE BLAME GAME GUYS...

Here's more...

I agree the channel told the PH the outline of the mahaepisode and what it should contain...but did audience or the channel execute it too??????? did I or the channel write the dialogues?????? did audience or the channel ok the shots???? did audience or the channel  write the screenplay???????  Did audience or the channel shoot the episode???????? Did audience or the channel say show maaneet SR for last 3 minutes of the episode when that is supposed to be the highpoint of the show?????

Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Cant say as of today but at one point there was too much viewer interference thru FB ...and some of the high potential tracks were really messed up bec of negative viewer feedbak ...had the viewers had some patience bak then the situation wud have been different today ...half the tracks introduced last year were cut short bec the viewers wanted Maaneet romance ...chahein story ho ya na ho...I think is show ko ruin karne mein viewers ka bada haath hai Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
if there is a issue in my company ...then that issue shoudl strictly be my business...my clients ,customers are not concerned and should not be concerned too...my duty towards them is to provide the product at the given time as promised ...if i am unable then i should render apology ...the custmoer the client pays for the product not to listen to my sob story ...it is not my conern what issues you have with each other...my job is to get my moneyand time's worth...yes this is strictly professional no emotions attached...

the first folly...blame shifting ...
the second folly...taking viewers into confidence regarding ur issues
the third folly ..playing the sarcasm game
the fourth folly...blaming it on fan pressure
the fifth folly...refusng to take responsibility for the debacle...
the sixth folly...yet not learning from past mistakes stilll
the seventh folly...taking the viewrs for a ride with false hopes and expectations
am not losing hope on you guys yet...coz i have seen yo rectify the mistakes and come back...so eithr foolishly or sensibly i will trust you to make this one right tooo ...
Edited by sun29 - 12 years ago
@rdfan, when have they ever cut a track short because we had negative feedback that AA romance/hate whatever it was lasted ages that too during maaneets wedding they gave them their sr on te wedding day, and then came the revenge track, i dont see how that is short. The only thing is this time is that they made us wait, made a huge thing out of the sr but in the end it was nothing, if anything they cut the maaneet romance short, the biggest proof of what i am saying is the dev and nandini track.