Ramblings of a crazy Geet fan : ) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Excellen Post Jhan 😳😳

Its High time Cvs should really learn sumthing from us 😎
Loved everyone Suggestions..but Jyothi's reincarnation idea took the cake 😆
i simply loved it..HAAN 😎

Want to see Maan jealous..bring in some tough competition for him 😳
Geet joining office back and helping Maan 😳
Reveal MSK's mysterious Past..Where are his parents??..What did sameera did to him?😳
where is Vickey?? NT can come out of Coma and put a stop on Dev's rasleela 😡😡
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
Awesome post Jhan. Great posts Jyo and Anshu.A

The problem with the show today is that there is no vision, no focus and no story. With nothing proper to tell, they are dishing out crap to us.

We as loyal GHSP viewers have understood the modalities of their working, what challenges they face and we have always stood by them. Even AA was tolerable to what they are showing now with Dev-Nandini track. If they needed parallel leads in the show, they should have brought over SS as a friend of MSK who is like his brother. They didn't have to thrust Dev on us like this. 

We have always been vocal in our appreciation and criticisms. When the makers can accept the appreciation, why not the criticisms. I still remember those days when we used to sit and dissect the show and give options and opinions on the show. That was because we loved the show back then. We had passion for the show just like the makers had a passion to do something.

Yes, we as viewers do tend to go overboard sometimes in our comments. But we have stood by the show for so long. We need a little bit of respect. If the attitude of the makers is "Do what you want to do, we don't care", then we the viewers can also make them shut shop. Never underestimate the viewer. They make or break shows.

The only thing I can say is its better to shut shop than to dish out all this crap. Atleast we loyal viewers will have fond memories of the show to carry in our hearts.
Res

CVS Devaa is Shri Krishna is it?? He is doing Ras Leela in Vrindavan? ANd Maneet playing cupid?
Can Geet not do that.. Can you at least show us a doubt in her mind on how Dev cheated her.. please?
I did not complain abt the SR.. MC nothing but Devaa and Nandini esp after waht he did yest is just not done..
I dont care who decides.. But the names I see on scren is the names I will write to. If CVS can take the credit for a great epi they should be able to take the bashing for a bad story..

excellent post
I actually fail to understand who is responsible to ruin the show.

Jhan - nice post ðŸ¤—

1. I did not ask for SR. 

2. I asked for Maan and geet to talk to each other now that they are married. Is that wrong. SORRY

3. I asked for Dev to be shown properly repenting before they go ladki dhoondofying for him, even if it is Geet's sister.  I wanted to see one place where I really felt bad for Dev  There is a difference between crying for bread and crying for cake. All his problems seem to be crying for cake, more debts and more debts when they were all cleared. So if at some point, even one episode they had worked at showing dev in real difficulty, I would have felt really bad for him and thought okay, he is repenting. After all i also know this is a show. 

But I wanted a proper repentance from Dev to be shown. SORRY

I was told it is season 2 and I should zip it. So ziiip. la la la la la la la la la la ( out of tune singing) What do i do if I come in only one shape and size still waiting for maan and geet to look at each other and talk to each other. 

And when have I asked for 25 minutes of maan and geet. I love the amritsar characters. But even with all the amritsar characters for the past one month, if maan and geet are still overworked, I would say it is bad planning. 

From the day the amritsar family was introduced. not one person has criticised any of them. we have loved lacchi, lucky, jugnu, pammi, teji, biji and still if geet and maan are overworked, should I say SORRY

If they still don't have banks, even after I have loved the amritsar charcaters so much, should I say SORRY.  
Very true Smita. If they can claim that a good episode is the hard work of their team, then they should also accept responsibility for the shoddy work...
Originally posted by ash08

Very true Smita. If they can claim that a good episode is the hard work of their team, then they should also accept responsibility for the shoddy work...

Exactly ...why pass the buck ...."If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

Nindak neare rakiya - keep your critics close!

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago

Another question here...Is it the viewer's fault if CVs change every fortnight????

Did I tell the PH or the channel to keep changing the creative team so often ??????

Is it my fault that PH or the channel cannot hold on to their talented bunch of creatives????

Is it my fault that there is chaos behind the scenes?????? And the chaos/mismanagement is so so visible!!!!

Is it my fault that PH/channel cannot buy good clothes for the lead of the show????? Everyone else seems to be neatly and nicely dressed up...even the servant Lachchi looks neater compared to our Geet😕

Did I ask the channel to air mahaepisodes???? Does a mahaeosiode always have to have a high point????? And a highpoint that came in the last 3 minutes of a 45 min episode????😕
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Another thing is I am sure most of us are not so upset about the SR scene, which though short was sweet. We understand that the actors were not well and hence they could not reshoot. That is the level of loyalty the viewers of this show have. But I am sure all of us are upset with the Dev-Nandini track.

It is not always possible to satisfy the viewers. But not Dev-Nandini. No way!!
Jhana i understand your sentiments, and tell you honestly my heart cries as well, but i stopped cribbing crying, cause i don't believe on such things...I cried one whole week, stopped discussing show on forum, i cried my heart out for my show, which i love to the core, and now no more tears...I myself console myself, cause nothing is in my hand,,,I don;t believe to take anything by begging or crying...They knows what we want, they knows...I am not kid nor they are, so why complain samething everyday and cry...They killed everything, they don't wanna bring past memories at all, past incidents at all at this moment fine...I can't hurt myself more for this show, so i started smiling for my MaanEet, and of course it's MaanEet that i am here, any day i can quit if one of main lead leave the show...

This is there show, they knows better how to sell this...If they wanna experience everything then fine...

I am agree with you that they shouldn't had to give us hopes, or hype anything, but end of the day it's their thing, and they shouldn't have to play with fans emotions, but i am sure their intention wasn't like that, but things somewhere had gone wrong and everything got messed up...

You are my friend, and i know you morethan myself, if you have made this post, i know how much your heart and mind is clean, and how much you are hurt...

I actually joined this show for MaanEet so i think nothing much affected me, and i accepted the fact that past not gonna be change at all, and if someone said that there will be something is in our way then i really believe that person so much...

Khuda ki laathi be awaz hai lekin kamzor nahin...All will pay for their sin...

Muniza