Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi gets new look--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gopi gets a new look

In STAR Plus' Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Kokila is determined to bring Aham and Gopi closer. However, Rashi is equally determined to foil her plans.

A Starplus.in source elaborates, "Kokila will ask Gopi to don a new sari, wear some makeup and style her hair properly, so that Aham is impressed. Gopi will follow the plan to the T and will look stunning in her new look. However, Rashi, who helps her get ready, will ruin the plan once again, by spraying a perfume on Gopi, which Aham is allergic to. Gopi will become a victim of yet another conspiracy planned by her cousin Rashi. Moreover, following her mother Urmila's instructions, Rashi will announce that she will keep a maun vrat. However, Rashi will be up to no good as usual and plan to land Gopi in trouble. Rashi will spill soap water all over the floor. An unsuspecting Gopi will fall into the trap and slip badly, ending up with a head injury. When questioned by Kokila about why she did not warn Gopi, Rashi will use her maun vrat as an excuse. Rashi will try to prove that she is innocent and explain that she had tried to warn Gopi through actions but Gopi did not understand what she was trying to convey."

"I have a plan according to which the family members will be forced to ask me to break my maun vrat. As per my plan, I can start talking again as well as land Gopi in trouble, so I basically hit two birds with one stone," grins Rashi."

Gopi, who is unaware of the trouble in store for her, adds, "Maaji has asked me to take care of Ahamji and dress up to please him. I will do whatever it takes to make him happy."

Find out what else Rashi has in store for Gopi only in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1751/gopi-gets-a-new-look.aspxEdited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rashi will not be caught once again and evil always win anyhow thanks for sharing Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kab ye Rashi pakdi jayegi...
Kanha Ji...bacha lo hume
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Gopi, who is unaware of the trouble in store for her, adds, "Maaji has asked me to take care of Ahamji and dress up to please him. I will do whatever it takes to make him happy.""

You need to be yourself that is what you need to do. You need to stop listening to Koki and Rashi. Think up things on your own. BE YOURSELF!!!
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx, it will be interesting to see gopis new look, it might be just wht she needs,although, i wish tht gopi becomes more aware of rashis cunning plans and stops trusting her! and i wish rashi actually becomes good,for jigar, poor jigar, hes soo nice but he has such a horrible wife!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and evil again wins, what crap!!😡 so how does rashi know what aham is allergic to and gopi doesnt? so unrealistic but anyways thanks for the article.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting article, thanks for sharing Tanu!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm...When will this Rashi be caught!! Aghrrr!! Anyway thanks for Sharing!
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
boring news again...🥱Edited by bharat9 - 12 years ago
rs12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for article