Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Ultimate battle betwn. good & evil--indya.com (Page 2)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanx for the article...
in the end it always the good to win...abhay will win...and sid will loose...

wow so thrilling...can't wait for the action and the fight between abhay-chand-sid-werewolves one side...and on the other side piya-maithilli-misha-panchi-T...its indeed going to be a great episode

good vampires against...evil vampire and werwolves...

humans against evil vampire...

how thrilling...wow at last...abhay gets to know that maithilli has become evil...and now she hates him...so if after the leap if she claims that abhay is hers...i am going to kill her...now abhay solely belongs to piya...and maithilli shadow will not be haunting him...

after all this battle...lets get ready for a new love story between abhay-piya in the leap...its going to be even more passionate...intense...and romantic...more love scenes and more action...can't wait for it at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICintruderfast

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Exhilaratin' twirl in the tale .. As , Chand is in aCtion now ... Can't wait to watCh the new Dark love story , as it take a Fresh New turn ... Abhay's Looks And How Piya again fall in love with him ..
It'd be completely a entire Change ..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Wow..awesome things to come up specially It will be sad for Abhay when Mythili spist venom for Abhay..aw..how hurting it will eb for Abhay to see his once upon a time love..does not belive him..now..Awww..anywasy HE HAS HIS PIYA..who has accepted him with all his ..secrets..!!EmbarrassedThank you so much for the article..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by Mages

thanx for the article...
in the end it always the good to win...abhay will win...and sid will loose...

wow so thrilling...can't wait for the action and the fight between abhay-chand-sid-werewolves one side...and on the other side piya-maithilli-misha-panchi-T...its indeed going to be a great episode

good vampires against...evil vampire and werwolves...

humans against evil vampire...

how thrilling...wow at last...abhay gets to know that maithilli has become evil...and now she hates him...so if after the leap if she claims that abhay is hers...i am going to kill her...now abhay solely belongs to piya...and maithilli shadow will not be haunting him...

after all this battle...lets get ready for a new love story between abhay-piya in the leap...its going to be even more passionate...intense...and romantic...more love scenes and more action...can't wait for it at all

lol Mages...i m still wonedring how will the girls fight the evil Metz? LOL...who wll save them? that Vampire Catcher tantrik? LOL
now i guess after Abhay erases his memory from Piya's mind we will get started with "Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani...Episode 1" - but a dark mature love story this time instead of college romance LOLLOL
cant wait to see Abhay's new look and how Piya falls for him all over again LOLLOL

@bold..I totally agree with you Nishi..Clap

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Oh my god , Maithili showing her hatred towards abhay,  that's  great now abhay get to know Maithili's true colure, how evil she is to piya, but how abhay going to handle this , but I know piya can take care of everything,. Maithili now don't try to coming between abhiya after the leap because you don't deserve him, it's now only abhay piya, I am waiting for the new fresh love story began. Pkyek & abhiya rocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index