Ultimate battle betwn. good & evil--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay-Sid's fight to finish

Gear up for the ultimate battle between good and evil in the upcoming episodes of STAR One's Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani. Kidnapped by Siddharth, Piya (Sukirti Khandpal)  will try to escape his clutches, but the bigger twist in the story will be Abhay and Chand confronting their enemies - the werewolves - and a dramatic fight between the two brothers, Abhay and Siddharth.

A STAR One.in source discloses, "Mythili, posing as Piya, is with Misha and Panchi, but Misha will find her behaviour odd. Misha will suspect Mythili and find out that she isn't Piya. Abhay, on the other hand, will be shocked to see Mythili alive. He will be surprised to see her changed attitude towards him, as she will convey her hatred for Abhay. In the meantime, Piya will run away from captivity and end up hitting Sid with a silver necklace. As silver is regarded to be dangerous for vampires, Sid will be weakened, and Piya will escape. Later, Chand will reach the old haveli to help Abhay and Piya, where they will be confronted by werewolves, who have been called by Sid to fight the ultimate battle. Abhay and Chand will be very tensed and worried about the whole scenario."

Misha Dobriyal, who feels suspicious of Piya, explains, "Piya is my best friend, and I know her very well. I am finding her changed behaviour very strange. I have a feeling I am in for a shock."

A worried Chand aka Naved Aslam, says, "Sid plans to weaken Abhay and me. I am very fearful of a confrontation between us. Yet, we will fight."

Frantically searching for Piya, Abhay aka Vivian Dsena reveals, "I am desperately looking for Piya. Siddharth is trying to harm Piya, and I will fight him, if need be, to save her. Whatever I am doing, it is to keep Piya safe."

Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick, who had big plans to fulfil during the full moon night, declares, "All my plans have come through. Now, I will engage in the final battle with Abhay. Watch out for the major drama about to happen on the show."

Don't miss out the high drama in Pyaar Ke Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday to Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You have already voted on this!

http://www.starone.in/news/1750/abhaysid's-fight-to-finish.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 d info...so finally chand will also be in action its going to be interesting..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh god more and more news, abhay will see metz chand joins the circus partyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ekta toh aeroplane se bhi fat nikal rahi hain
and yeah mishkoo ko shak hoga, now that is one smart girlπŸ‘πŸΌ
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info dear...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot tanu for this articleπŸ€—

waiting to see action scenes of chaand , abhay , sid , piya & maithali too😊
n last but not the least of the animals... ie werewolfsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Finally Moon uncle is in the action.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 waiting for the action to take place 😎
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the article...
in the end it always the good to win...abhay will win...and sid will loose...

wow so thrilling...can't wait for the action and the fight between abhay-chand-sid-werewolves one side...and on the other side piya-maithilli-misha-panchi-T...its indeed going to be a great episode

good vampires against...evil vampire and werwolves...

humans against evil vampire...

how thrilling...wow at last...abhay gets to know that maithilli has become evil...and now she hates him...so if after the leap if she claims that abhay is hers...i am going to kill her...now abhay solely belongs to piya...and maithilli shadow will not be haunting him...

after all this battle...lets get ready for a new love story between abhay-piya in the leap...its going to be even more passionate...intense...and romantic...more love scenes and more action...can't wait for it at all
Originally posted by: Mages

thanx for the article...

in the end it always the good to win...abhay will win...and sid will loose...

wow so thrilling...can't wait for the action and the fight between abhay-chand-sid-werewolves one side...and on the other side piya-maithilli-misha-panchi-T...its indeed going to be a great episode

good vampires against...evil vampire and werwolves...

humans against evil vampire...

how thrilling...wow at last...abhay gets to know that maithilli has become evil...and now she hates him...so if after the leap if she claims that abhay is hers...i am going to kill her...now abhay solely belongs to piya...and maithilli shadow will not be haunting him...

after all this battle...lets get ready for a new love story between abhay-piya in the leap...its going to be even more passionate...intense...and romantic...more love scenes and more action...can't wait for it at all

lol Mages...i m still wonedring how will the girls fight the evil Metz? πŸ˜†...who wll save them? that Vampire Catcher tantrik? πŸ˜†
now i guess after Abhay erases his memory from Piya's mind we will get started with "Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani...Episode 1" - but a dark mature love story this time instead of college romance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cant wait to see Abhay's new look and how Piya falls for him all over again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Exhilaratin' twirl in the tale .. As , Chand is in aCtion now ... Can't wait to watCh the new Dark love story , as it take a Fresh New turn ... Abhay's Looks And How Piya again fall in love with him ..
It'd be completely a entire Change ..