Ultimate battle betwn. good & evil--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Abhay-Sid's fight to finish
STARONE.IN

Gear up for the ultimate battle between good and evil in the upcoming episodes of STAR One's Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani. Kidnapped by Siddharth, Piya (Sukirti Khandpal)  will try to escape his clutches, but the bigger twist in the story will be Abhay and Chand confronting their enemies - the werewolves - and a dramatic fight between the two brothers, Abhay and Siddharth.

STARONE.IN

A STAR One.in source discloses, "Mythili, posing as Piya, is with Misha and Panchi, but Misha will find her behaviour odd. Misha will suspect Mythili and find out that she isn't Piya. Abhay, on the other hand, will be shocked to see Mythili alive. He will be surprised to see her changed attitude towards him, as she will convey her hatred for Abhay. In the meantime, Piya will run away from captivity and end up hitting Sid with a silver necklace. As silver is regarded to be dangerous for vampires, Sid will be weakened, and Piya will escape. Later, Chand will reach the old haveli to help Abhay and Piya, where they will be confronted by werewolves, who have been called by Sid to fight the ultimate battle. Abhay and Chand will be very tensed and worried about the whole scenario."

Misha Dobriyal, who feels suspicious of Piya, explains, "Piya is my best friend, and I know her very well. I am finding her changed behaviour very strange. I have a feeling I am in for a shock."

A worried Chand aka Naved Aslam, says, "Sid plans to weaken Abhay and me. I am very fearful of a confrontation between us. Yet, we will fight."

Frantically searching for Piya, Abhay aka Vivian Dsena reveals, "I am desperately looking for Piya. Siddharth is trying to harm Piya, and I will fight him, if need be, to save her. Whatever I am doing, it is to keep Piya safe."

Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick, who had big plans to fulfil during the full moon night, declares, "All my plans have come through. Now, I will engage in the final battle with Abhay. Watch out for the major drama about to happen on the show."

Don't miss out the high drama in Pyaar Ke Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday to Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!

http://www.starone.in/news/1750/abhaysid's-fight-to-finish.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 May 2011 at 6:58am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyrazor12KhaLidaHstrings123Komal_Chaudhary.Mehak.ifrah.Rozy77Pari-Guptasamarp2luvkasu-veena.shona-reepicheepgreenleaf007sim.07RoarkIndigoBluesMeekoAngry_Bird~Serendipity~ozzyieCourageous_LeoOtakuGirl-Deboilove99Rumi007Dark-Huesromiosugar1chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICragzz.pyar-ishk.Jane..BefikreSwetha-Sai

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 d info...so finally chand will also be in action its going to be interesting..
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
oh god more and more news, abhay will see metz chand joins the circus partyLOLLOLLOL
ekta toh aeroplane se bhi fat nikal rahi hain
and yeah mishkoo ko shak hoga, now that is one smart girlThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the info dear...

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
thankx..for the info..:)
Swetha-Sai IF-Addictz
Swetha-Sai
Swetha-Sai

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
thanks a lot tanu for this articleHug

waiting to see action scenes of chaand , abhay , sid , piya & maithali tooSmile
n last but not the least of the animals... ie werewolfsLOLWink
Rumi007 IF-Sizzlerz
Rumi007
Rumi007

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Finally Moon uncle is in the action.Dancing

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
 waiting for the action to take place Cool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index