Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guuys that new show on SP navya...has 3.13 trps...god IPL is really getting on mah nerves...i think COLORS show r mostly watched by...both male and females...while SP has more females watching those cry baby shows...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kyaa baat hain this is such abig slap on these ut makers👏, they thought they would continue this iccha tappu dosti and viewers will bajao taali,😡thanks akki mazaa aagayaa

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dear akki, i have always noticed u talk high about colors shows and clearly degrade other shows ,and channels . wats there to feel so high abut colors ?? every show is pathetic and disgusting ... atleast other channels are better ...how i wish other channels deserve  their true spot with shows like Maryada where women are not weak , SGP, and other shows...

High time colors end uttaran , and i think they are doing it ... 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

dear akki, i have always noticed u talk high about colors shows and clearly degrade other shows ,and channels . wats there to feel so high abut colors ?? every show is pathetic and disgusting ... atleast other channels are better ...how i wish other channels deserve  their true spot with shows like Maryada where women are not weak , SGP, and other shows...

High time colors end uttaran , and i think they are doing it ... 

ya u r rite.but i literally hate some shows of SP ...u talked about SGP its mah fav show i do watch...but i feel...COLORS hv some good social backdrop isues bades show  BV NAIDL MB are best UT is such show for which i cant comment...
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FINALLY!!!!

I am so happy to hear this news. For weeks and weeks I've been complaining about the stupidity of this show and was told that it is one of the highest rated Colors show. I simply failed to understand how such stupid and mindless fare can be rated so high. I have my answer. I am so glad viewers are reacting and watching the show less and less. This is the only way to make dumb story writers wake up and smell the coffee.

Is it too much to ask for sensible and entertaining stories? Please stop insulting the audience and try to show something that makes sense and is closer to reality.

Do you any of you think the scenarios shown in Uttaran can ever ever happen in real life?? Strangers live in your house, you dont believe the bahu but you have complete faith in strangers, wife hides impotence from husband, husband sires child with another woman he hates, woman wants husband of her enemy, wife suspects her aging husband of relationship with the house maid. murderess is now the most important member of the very house and on and on and on...
TitansFan thumbnail
No akki, they start will good story but they mock them badly , all i want is other channels and shows getting their mark which they truly deserve , over drama in colors have spoiled everything 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.....I feel like Dancing😛 Navya is a positive story 🥳🥳
TitansFan thumbnail
it is aru, but no comments 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Uttaran deserves to be out of top 100 ..It is yuck .. SP has better shows .
Like Jaya said Maryada , Gulal, Sapno se bhare Niana, Navya ,SGP .. at-least there are some difference in shows in that cahnnel . Colors shows are al based on Villages..NAIDML is crap now .Bv is presently good , so is Phulwa and MB ..