Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

I'm failing to keep my nerves intact(do see) (Page 3)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
oh ya amit bro, me too worried sick of this track, always speculating who will throw her out Confused and K  and P and kriya Cry and eagerly witing for k to know about amma's evil mind and also the various murder attempts on P ...and ofcourse PN track...Embarrassed and on top of that pearl is supposed to have had a discussion on finalising some girl of some character but sincerly hope its for some other show of hers Angry don't worry yaar , kriya r inseparable Embarrassed Big smile even death couldn't touch them , we saw ... so don't worry Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MaFia--

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

amit sabar beta sabar dont loose hope and dont get panic what creatives r showing is all reality this happens in real lufe too some MIL are like this let thenm show what they wanted to as far as ur questins r concerned
1. What will going to happen next?prats will say something to amma infront of family amma will cry k will ask prats to ask forgiveness she will not agree
2. Who will throw pratigya out?either k in anger will tell her to go or himself will throw her out
3. Will Krishna be able to see his babu to be thrown out of her own house?i dont want anyone else o throe prats as it will make k character weak
4. How will Krishna respond to amma after knowing her truth for kriya separation?amma will b in dog house
5. Will Krishna leave his house with his babu after knowing the truth of her mother?i really hope so
p.s the difference between u and me u only think about kriya i thik about arja too infact more than kriya
yaa ur rite i must not panicBig smile..but i can't control my patienceBig smile
1. yeah ur right.may be pratigya will try to tell the truth of amma infront of the whole family nd amma will break infront of all by saying that ki hamne tumhara har dum saath diya aur tumhne ek baar me hi hum pe jhoote aarop lagane ki koshish kiAngry
2. u may be right...but i never expect krishna to throw his babu with such angerAngry
3. I agree...if this happen then it would be marked that krishna's biggest weakness is pratigya.
4. me too.
5. i am Damn sureBig smile

ohhh u think of arja more than kriyaClapClap

telstra

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

ROFL ROFL

wah kya title hai...
tujhse hi sikh raha huLOL
jyada haso matBig smile

mere liye toh compliment hai...Embarrassed ROFL ROFL
accha toh phir aur lo
Clap
Clap
Clap
aur legi compliment toh batao?
I want more.. ;D
ye lo
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
     ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
           ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
                 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
                        ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
                              ClapClapClapClapClapClap
                                    ClapClapClapClap
                                        Clap  Clap
                                            Clap
ab theek haiLOLBig smile

Edited by Amit_Mehra - 18 May 2011 at 8:43am
--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

oh ya amit bro, me too worried sick of this track, always speculating who will throw her out Confused and K  and P and kriya Cry and eagerly witing for k to know about amma's evil mind and also the various murder attempts on P ...and ofcourse PN track...Embarrassed and on top of that pearl is supposed to have had a discussion on finalising some girl of some character but sincerly hope its for some other show of hers Angry don't worry yaar , kriya r inseparable Embarrassed Big smile even death couldn't touch them , we saw ... so don't worry Smile
Thanxx DhakarnBig smile
ya it will be much more irritating when someone will come in between kriyaAngry
but i knw krishna will be under his limitsBig smilend will find out his solutionBig smile

dhakarn

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I've switched my brain off...regarding the up-coming track...
But Amit don't stress and please please do not have a mild stroke.LOL.

--MaFia--

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
take my advise the best way to avoid this track is that u should read tanthya's written updates until the track gets end..As i m doing the same thing.Can't see prats out of Tn.and Krish doing nothing...

--MaFia--

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

take my advise the best way to avoid this track is that u should read tanthya's written updates until the track gets end..As i m doing the same thing.Can't see prats out of Tn.and Krish doing nothing...
Nice idea. but truely speaking jab 10.30pm hota hain to automaticaly  mere haat tv ke remote per chale jate hain.iski koi solution hain kya ?

Edited by snigdhabd - 18 May 2011 at 12:24pm

--MaFia--

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

Edited by snigdhabd - 18 May 2011 at 12:23pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index