Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i know right! Its really annoying now since 3 weeks they are going around with this same Amma-KP track, they really need to conclude this and move on! Just end this track already CVs please... 😑

yaa it's so irritating na...Angryi just want this track too end ASAP...just want to seekriya in actionπŸ˜ƒ
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Very good post amit bro, samehere even i want this track to  happen soon and dont want cv,s to waste or strech the saas bahu fight  beyond tolerance, want kriya to get united as soon as possible and dosent want cv,s to strech this seperation track for month.

Iam eagarly waiting for PN.

Thanxx Maya
ya we also want this track to end ASAPπŸ˜ƒ
ya if they stretch kriya for a month or so..i am not be able to tolerate that😑
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amit bro romana is rightπŸ˜‰ well bro me khud yehi soch rahi ho lakin aj to ziyada kal k scene k bare em soch rahi ho so romantic na waise hamara r kaam bhi kya hai me tooo just want k y sb jaldi se ho r phr kriya reunion wah pata hai bro agr y sb me dekhti r forum par ap sab se discuss bhi nai kar sakti na to bs sach me pagal ho jati as i tooo have lost my patience bt yaha a kar sb se baat kar k apni feelings share kar k cool down ho jati ho waise aj me ne ak bohat romantic khuwab dekha kriya ka me beehoodi uni k bare me soch soch kar so gae na😳😳
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amit sabar beta sabar dont loose hope and dont get panic what creatives r showing is all reality this happens in real lufe too some MIL are like this let thenm show what they wanted to as far as ur questins r concerned
1. What will going to happen next?prats will say something to amma infront of family amma will cry k will ask prats to ask forgiveness she will not agree
2. Who will throw pratigya out?either k in anger will tell her to go or himself will throw her out
3. Will Krishna be able to see his babu to be thrown out of her own house?i dont want anyone else o throe prats as it will make k character weak
4. How will Krishna respond to amma after knowing her truth for kriya separation?amma will b in dog house
5. Will Krishna leave his house with his babu after knowing the truth of her mother?i really hope so
p.s the difference between u and me u only think about kriya i thik about arja too infact more than kriya
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

accha toh phir aur lo

πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
aur legi compliment toh batao?

I want more.. ;D
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

amit bro romana is rightπŸ˜‰ well bro me khud yehi soch rahi ho lakin aj to ziyada kal k scene k bare em soch rahi ho so romantic na waise hamara r kaam bhi kya hai me tooo just want k y sb jaldi se ho r phr kriya reunion wah pata hai bro agr y sb me dekhti r forum par ap sab se discuss bhi nai kar sakti na to bs sach me pagal ho jati as i tooo have lost my patience bt yaha a kar sb se baat kar k apni feelings share kar k cool down ho jati ho waise aj me ne ak bohat romantic khuwab dekha kriya ka me beehoodi uni k bare me soch soch kar so gae na😳😳

for what ramona is right?
haan scene bahut accha thaπŸ˜ƒ...hv watched 4 times uptil nowπŸ˜ƒ
haan ye mere saath aisa kabi nahi hua me kabi kriya ko soch kar nahi soaπŸ˜†
dreams me bi nahi aye
but sum sort of day dreamingπŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh ya amit bro, me too worried sick of this track, always speculating who will throw her out πŸ˜• and K  and P and kriya 😭 and eagerly witing for k to know about amma's evil mind and also the various murder attempts on P ...and ofcourse PN track...😳 and on top of that pearl is supposed to have had a discussion on finalising some girl of some character but sincerly hope its for some other show of hers 😑 don't worry yaar , kriya r inseparable 😳 πŸ˜ƒ even death couldn't touch them , we saw ... so don't worry 😊
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

amit sabar beta sabar dont loose hope and dont get panic what creatives r showing is all reality this happens in real lufe too some MIL are like this let thenm show what they wanted to as far as ur questins r concerned

1. What will going to happen next?prats will say something to amma infront of family amma will cry k will ask prats to ask forgiveness she will not agree
2. Who will throw pratigya out?either k in anger will tell her to go or himself will throw her out
3. Will Krishna be able to see his babu to be thrown out of her own house?i dont want anyone else o throe prats as it will make k character weak
4. How will Krishna respond to amma after knowing her truth for kriya separation?amma will b in dog house
5. Will Krishna leave his house with his babu after knowing the truth of her mother?i really hope so
p.s the difference between u and me u only think about kriya i thik about arja too infact more than kriya

yaa ur rite i must not panicπŸ˜ƒ..but i can't control my patienceπŸ˜ƒ
1. yeah ur right.may be pratigya will try to tell the truth of amma infront of the whole family nd amma will break infront of all by saying that ki hamne tumhara har dum saath diya aur tumhne ek baar me hi hum pe jhoote aarop lagane ki koshish ki😑
2. u may be right...but i never expect krishna to throw his babu with such anger😑
3. I agree...if this happen then it would be marked that krishna's biggest weakness is pratigya.
4. me too.
5. i am Damn sureπŸ˜ƒ

ohhh u think of arja more than kriyaπŸ‘πŸ‘
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

I want more.. ;D

ye lo
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
     πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
           πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                        πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                              πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                                    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                                        πŸ‘  πŸ‘
                                            πŸ‘
ab theek haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

oh ya amit bro, me too worried sick of this track, always speculating who will throw her out πŸ˜• and K  and P and kriya 😭 and eagerly witing for k to know about amma's evil mind and also the various murder attempts on P ...and ofcourse PN track...😳 and on top of that pearl is supposed to have had a discussion on finalising some girl of some character but sincerly hope its for some other show of hers 😑 don't worry yaar , kriya r inseparable 😳 πŸ˜ƒ even death couldn't touch them , we saw ... so don't worry 😊

Thanxx DhakarnπŸ˜ƒ
ya it will be much more irritating when someone will come in between kriyaAngry
but i knw krishna will be under his limitsπŸ˜ƒnd will find out his solutionπŸ˜ƒ