Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well atleast we have to see the positives from this show for us and to list some is that Kapil's Character Sarja became popular and he gathered some more new fans thru this character.

Kapil got to do this role which gave him more to explore as an actor and he got to do some comedy, emotional, action, and be a tapori goonda in this role

It was good experience for him and for us to watch him do great performance...

Love you Kapil and God Bless you always
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I am feeling weird because they are failing to analyze properly... The shows which had ability to get TRPs at this point they are plainly axing it and other shows are on burner!!!

Exactly diii... they are following a failure strategy😆😆😆... which has lots of loopholes... !!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡

I would have loved if they had let all the shows to be on air😭... and given them some more time before ending them mercilessly😡😡😡...  atleast they all would have come up with logical & happy conclusions...🥺
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲imagine i cant imagine wat u r going through🤣
kaha ta na if u end my show or shows espec my hottie wala u might as well pack up ðŸ˜¡
hum yeh channel nahin chalne degey
nahin degey nahin degey😆
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i seriously cant understand imagine first they axe kitani mohabbat hai n gunaho ka devta n now luteri dulhann is under the scanner i ve heard the sam for pardes main mila koi apna sa omg how many shows will they axe
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kishubedi

i seriously cant understand imagine first they axe kitani mohabbat hai n gunaho ka devta n now luteri dulhann is under the scanner i ve heard the sam for pardes main mila koi apna sa omg how many shows will they axe

really feeling sad for amazing concept and amazing actors such PMMKA, KMH, GKD...feeling bad for all shows
they are closing all amazing shows 😒..i can;t imagine my life without KMH..but i guess its not right place for KMH Tareef 🤪...

PMMKA is an awesome show
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whaat? Is the show going off air???!
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Whaat? Is the show going off air???!

We got one TC article where it was mentioned show is going off air... 😕
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL ! Gosh! I saw on sbs the other day that LD is ending too.
The channel is in crisis for sure.

Hope Rkr saves it.

The WORST thing is that PMMKA is ending in another two weeks BUT not a single official confirmation from their side.

They are least interested and bothered bout this show. And then they say it didnt 'work' for them.
Ek baar promote toh kiya hota show ko theek se HUH.