Riddhi's cool tips--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Riddhi's cool tips

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Riddhi Dogra, aka Priya from Maryaada...Lekin Kab Tak on STAR Plus, claims she dislikes summers. So who better than her to share tips to beat the heat this season? We find out how the pretty actress is keeping cool this summer.
Showing 1 of 3 images Previous    Next
Riddhi Dogra

What is the best and worst part about summer?
The best part about summer is that I get to wear light and comfortable clothes. The worst part is the unbearable heat. Winter is my favourite season, so you can just imagine how much I hate the heat.

Riddhi Dogra

Which are your preferred outfits during this season?
I love to wear dresses and shorts with tunics or gunjis. Basically anything that is loose and comfortable will do. I try to avoid wearing jeans during this season.

Riddhi Dogra

Do you take any precautions before leaving home during summer?
Applying sunscreen before leaving home is a must. I also use a shampoo that protects my hair from heat and humidity. It is also important to wear sunglasses to protect the eyes.

Riddhi Dogra

Which are your favourite seasonal fruits and why?
I like cherries and watermelon. I am not a fan of mangoes as they are fattening and also create heat in the body.

Do you enjoy gorging on ice-creams or kulfi? Which are your favourite flavours?
I love having chocolate ice-cream, actually I love chocolate in any form. I am also addicted to cold coffee and have it everyday during summer. I didn't have it today, so I am really looking forward to have cold coffee after I return home.

Riddhi Dogra

Is there any special food/beverage that you include in your diet during summer?
I make sure to include cooling agents like cucumber or curds in my diet. I love curds as I am a fan of milk products.

Riddhi Dogra

Which is your favourite perfume or deodorant?
My favourite perfume is Clinique Happy Heart. I don't use deodorants.

Which holiday destination would you choose for summers?
I would love to holiday in Srinagar. I belong to Jammu but I have never been to Kashmir and am really looking forward to visit it.

Riddhi Dogra

Are there any childhood memories of summer holidays that you would like to share?
The first thing that comes to my mind about childhood memories of summer are the mangoes that we used to eat. I used to live in Delhi, so we used to go to places like Nainital and Mussorie for a holiday. I have fond memories of playing in the snow and building snowmen.

Riddhi Dogra

Share some advice about how fans can beat the heat?
My advise would be- go on a vacation to some cold place. You cannot escape the heat in a place like Mumbai and even if you turn on the air conditioner, you are just increasing pollution. It is a vicious circle so try and avoid that.

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 May 2011 at 6:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettygeetmaanluvPCRocksShee_xaanFIZK6

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the articleSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Ridhi, how can you not like mangoes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index